Vamps! 0.25263157894737 25.3% [ 24 ]
Werewolves! 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Cookies! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 25 ]
Humans! 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
rawr? 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 >

User Image

Karina watched as her love left and then came back in. Karina looked at the blank tv as she thought about watching another movie. "You can pick this time unless your tired my love. We could go to bed then." She said kissing Luna on the cheek. She didn't care where they were or what they were doing as long as they were together. She heard her brother Sebastian which only made her smile grow.
User Image

The werewolf frowned as he heard his father's question. He was never open to anyone in his family. Not even to Karina, but he knew that Kari knew about his insecurities. That's one of Kari's talents as his big sister. He lowered his head as memories of his mother filled his thoughts. "...I-I just don't really know what to say... It's been a long time since I've seen you... Since after mother..." Sebastian stopped dead as he knew he couldn't finish the sentence for his lonliness will come crawling in once again. "Besides... The other werewolves from before... They told me I was cursed, that I was a taboo... That I shouldn't exist... That's why they said... I-I don't wanna cause anyone harm because of me... Because... I shouldn't exist..."

"It's not difficult to ask for help...
It's the courage to ask someone for help, that's difficult..."
User Image

Gustav Leonard LoupGarou

Live isn't only all about handsome vampires
And damn sexy werewolves

Gustav frowned. He had known that the other werewolves in the pack had made fun of Sebastian because he was a half breed but he didn't know it was this bad. A slight growl escaped his troath as he listened to his youngest son. Once Sebastain was finished he hopped off the table, placed a hand on his son's shoulder and bent a bit trough his knees to get on the same eye level. ''I know how it feels to lose parents.. And I know how it feels to be treated like trash but believe me when I say that you should exist. In pride and glory.'' He said and smiled slightly. ''You're a son of mine. So what they basically said to you is that I made a mistake. But they're wrong. You aren't a mistake or a failure. Yes you may seem strange to others but most of my children do. I mean look at Andrew, Maxwell and Karina. They seem strange but in truth they aren't. They're unique. And so are you.'' He said as the smile grew. ''You shouldn't listen to them and if they say something like that again report it to me. You stand above them. They should know their place.''

Some time's it's about less handsome vampires
And even more damn sexy werewolves

(The glory and pride part makes me think of simba's dad.. You know from the lion king XD)
User Image

For once in his entire life so far. Sebastian had broken, he cried in front of someone. Usually the only one to see him cry is Hannah, his little fury companion. He cried so hard at this very moment with his father's hands on both his shoulders. He couldn't hold the happiness he felt now knowing that... He deserves exist... That he was not a mistake... That his father and his family didn't mind that he was a half-breed. Sebastian was now choking a bit in his cries, and unconsciously. Like a little child, he threw his arms over his father's shoulders embracing his father tightly, like a child whom desperately needed a warm embrace from his father...

"It's not difficult to ask for help...
It's the courage to ask someone for help, that's difficult..."

((I like Lion King... YEAH LION KING!!!))

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
~Maxwell LoupGarou~

Maxwell ate his last sandwich and continued to read his book and drink his milk as he mentally reads from his book or so he make it appear, " And the oldest heir saw his youngest brother in tears, after wandering in the cold chilly night air, he at last had returned to the home he always had finally feeling needed by his family, even though they gave him a hard time they always considered him family and loved him as such. The oldest heir invited his youngest brother up so he could give him a hug to welcome him home."
User Image

Gustav Leonard LoupGarou

Live isn't only all about handsome vampires
And damn sexy werewolves

Gustav blinked as he saw his son crying. Of course it startled him a bit and he began to worry until he noticed the tears weren't from sadness.. But from joy. A small smile appeared as he wrapped his arms around Sebastian trying to comfort him. ''C'mon kid. It isn't that bad to belong into this family.'' He joked and grinned. ''Ey what would you think of.. Going to the city tomorrow, get some candy, pencils and pieces of paper and simply draw some in the city hmm? Before Annie and Karina make us have some family dinner I mean.'' He asked as his attitude softened.

Some time's it's about less handsome vampires
And even more damn sexy werewolves

(XD Recall you made that one up didn't you?)

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
(( bingo, i like having my characters make up story book-eque passages when they read to fit the situation and sometimes even the book he is reading.))
User Image

Luna was thinking on what to do next. She glanced up at the clock to see that it was already midnight. To her it was still early but she wondered if Karina was tired. She looked over at her love and smiled a but. "How about just one more movie then we'll go to bed?" she said in almost a child-like manner. She stood up again and went to the cupboard looking through the DVDs. She pulled out The Little Mermaid. She hadn't watched it in a long time. She plopped back down and cuddled next to Karina waiting for the movie to start.
User Image

Karina watched as she walked over to the movies and then plopped back down. Karina pulled Luna into her arms once more and looked towards the tv. She had shut her mind off from the werewolves thoughts so she wouldn't hear any bickering or fighting.
User Image

Luna placed her hands over Karina as the movie soon began. The world around her seemed to be a blur. Her surroundings went white. All she could see was her loved and the movie they were watching. She moved closer to her love and sipped on some of her tea. It was truly a romantic evening; laying on the couch with her fiance, the lights down low, and a movie on. It couldn't be any better.

((I forgot to tell you, I like your new avi ^_^ ))
User Image

Karina felt so full of energy when Luna was with her and so she wasn't very tired. Infact she could probably run to the moon and back and still have enough energy to take Luna with her on the next trip. A content and happy sigh escaped her lips as she took a drink of her chocolate milk. She licked her lips still tasting the chocolate on them.

{{Thanks. I love your avi too! What's the star thing?}}
User Image

Luna nuzzled closer. She heard a soft sig escape from Kari's lips and looked up with a smile."And what are you thinking about?" she asked and laughed lightly. She leaned up and gave Karina a gently kiss on the cheeks. She rested her head on her lover's shoulder. She turned back to the TV not really paying attention to it. She was more focused on just being with Kari.

((Thanks. ^_^ It's a Gimpi.))
User Image

Karina moved her head so she could look down at her. "Just about how perfect you are and how much I love you." She said honestly and kissed her forehead. She looked back at the tv and remembered how she believed fairy tale endings didn't exist. She still believed that because her and Luna didn't have to worry about them ending because they had forever just to fall deeper into love. That thought sent a new surge of warmth run through her, causing her body temperature to rise a few degrees.

{{Oh okay.}}
User Image

Luna blushed a bit and smiled. She nuzzled closer to Kari. "I would say the same thing about you." She gave her love another kiss and turned back to the TV. Watchingmade her wonderhow long the two would live together. She hoped that it would be for the rest of their lives. She truly loved Kari with all her heart. She had never felt so much love in her life. She couldn't wait until the wedding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff