Humans! 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
rawr? 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 > >>

OPEN

You can now post. smile
User Image

Luciano, Lucky

"Hmmm?" Blue eyes looked up at what was to be their new home for a year or two. "Father, father, father..." Luciano sighed and adjusted the hat on his head. He didn't understand why they had to keep peace with the werewolves. Centuries before he was even born, there had been fighting. It seemed as though it was tradition to brawl with the wolves. A fight here and there didn't really hurt anyone, right? He didn't know who two different races could coexist in one house. All that father had told them was that there were going to be fourteen teens in the house. That would be enough to drive anyone mad! What a hormonal toilet! I'll probably go insane.. Sighing, he grabbed his two suitcases and walked to the door, ringing the bell, a servant opened it and took one of his bags, asking his name and then showing him to his room. Each person had a room according to his or her likes and they also neighbored someone of the opposite race.

This is going to be juuust great..Luciano thought to himself as he placed his suitcases on his bed. So there's gonna be a werewolf in the next room...Fantastic. He let out a long sigh as he began unpacking his things. "....Where is everybody...?" Eyes looked around the room. It was perfect for him. The bed was nice and plushy, as well as the pillows. The room was red, like poinsettias and he was in love with the cherry wood furniture. He had an armoire, a big closet and a big bed, everything a boy could ask for! There was even a radio! How cool is that!? Luciano smiled brightly and strutted over to the radio sitting on one of the desks, turning it on and putting in some French music. "Je veux te voir, Je veux te voir ce soir!" He hummed along to the parts of the song he didn't know.
Lynae

User Image--Lynae played with her lighter as the servent led her to the room she would now be staying in, Kia was also fasinated by the reapearing flame in her hand. The cat's small head followed Lynae's hand as she made shapes with the fire, swirlling it around in the air. She was very carefull as to not set her new home on fire, otherwise she would have to deal with both Hanno and the werewolf family's head.
--She shut the lighter abruptly as the servent stoped in front of a black ebony door, perfect she smiled and dissmissed the servant. She walked into the room and fell down on the bed imediately, completely eveloped by the many pillows and the plush bed. Then she sat up and examinded the vast room. All of the ornately crafted furniture was made of various shades of ebony and, dispite her pyromainiac tendances, surrounded by maroon and purple curtains. The room was a mix of the modern punk style that she loved and their family's classic victorian touch.
-- "Now if only..." she stoped midsentence and smiled almost maliciously, showing her ivory fangs as she saw thw large speaker system with her ipod already hooked up to it. She jumped up and ran over to it, flipping through playlists of American rock until she found the most angsty one. Just to annoy Lucky, whom she knew was just across the hall, she turned it up so that it blasted through the walls of her room and into his.
{{ try using [img left]URL[/img left] without the spaces when posting the picture with the post, it works so much better smile }}
((yup, that's what I usually do. I was just sick of using our laptop instead of the normal computer which is now open [and I'm using it] I agree, it looks A LOT better mrgreen ))
User Image

Luciano, Lucky

Milkyway mewled, jumping onto Lucky's bed. The vampire male of sixteen could barely hear the little kitten as he unpacked his things into his walk-in closet. There was a hanger in his mouth as he placed a shirt onto the hanger. Once done with that, he repeated the process while listening to Yelle's CD. He smelled something, a lighter. His sister was in the house, definitely. Luciano listened, hearing and smelling his sister walking down the hall towards his room. Please no... He thought as he put away yet another shirt, this one fancier than the last. Blue eyes glanced over at his kitten and he smiled, walking over and petting the tom's black, brown and white fur, smiling even more when the kitten purred. That's when he heard it. American rock. Yeah it was good, but he didn't want to be able to hear it more than his sensitive ears already could! Damnit..how could father stick her right across the hall! Rather annoyed, he set the kitten down and walked over to his door, opening it. The music blasted in his ears. Apparently, he had better hearing than his sister.

"Hey turn it down!" He yelled, glaring at the door. When the noise didn't seem to lower, he growled and cursed the heavens under his breath, walking across the hall and banging loudly on the female's door. "HEY! Turn it down I said!"
{{ (don't forget about melissa! smile }}
Lynae

User Image --Lynae smirked as she heard her brother's banging, turned the music down slightly, and opened the door. "Yes Lucky." She said, removing her ear plugs so that she would actually be able to hear everything below 20 decibels. She leaned on the doorframe, trying so hard not to laugh at the expresion on his face. Out of all the people in their family, Lucky was probably the one she liked annoying the most - and he hated it.
((just a sec mrgreen ))
Melssia Holt LoupGarou

User ImageLissy was rather jumpy and squirmy as she followed the maid to the room she would be staying in. The house was an odd mixture of french and victorian decor, to suit both of the families that now lived here. She was slightly disapointed when the maid started walking down a hallway that was projecting loud rock music from one of the rooms near the end.
She glanced wearily at the two vampires who seemed to be having a staring contest in the doorway of the room with the music as they passed. The maid stoped in front of one of the rooms across the hall, thank you it's at the end. She smiled and politely dissmissed the maid, then she quietly opened the door and walked inside. She gasped slighty as she took in the beauty of the room, pale pink silk hung from the tall frame of a four-poster bed and the room was lively ascented to contrast the dark blue walls. The ceiling was a mural of the moon surrounded by constalations of the southern sky. She giglled slightly and started to unpack her things into the pink and baby-blue dressers and vanity.

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
User Image
Claire walked up to the large house,humming to a ramdom song she walked in a few of the maids bowed to the Eldest daughter in the Malvagio family.She walked to her room and put her stuff away.She could see her brother and sister,she walked out of her room,her fox Eleyon walking next to her,she leaned on the door frame of her sister,Lynae's room and smiled at her.
Lynae

User Image --Lynae smiled and waved at Claire, deliberately ignoring Lucky. "So Claire, how do you like the new house so far?" She asked, toying with her trademark lighter idlely in her hands. Claire was the person in their family that Lynae liked the best, even on bad days they were tight. Well... on MOST bad days, sometimes Lynae thought her older sister was too sweet for her own good.
--Today was a good day though. maybe we could go into town together later. She thought to herself as Kia scampered out of her room and barreled into Eleyon. Laughing she pulled the cat off of Claire's pet and started to pet her.

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
User Image
"Havent seen much,but the maids are really pretty annoying."Claire said sitting next to her sister and Eleyon scampered up to her."Some Humans are kissing up hoping I wont eat them....the stories are pretty out of hand,I mean we dont burn in sunlight."she said and laughed,she had just read a vampire book.
Lynae

User Image --Lynae laughed at her sister's coment, "Yeah, what's up with that? I mean seriously, I think the maid who showed me to my room was unsure as to be more afraid of me or the lighter in my hand. I'm going to laugh when they try to kick us out or threaten us with fire." She laughed some more, that would be truely hilarious. Humans trying to scare a family who has a pyromaniac in their midst with fire.
"Hey, how about we go into town and see if we can figure some stuff out about how they think." She sugested. "I mean the people 'our age' not the adults or old people who would probably try to stake us." She said, and momentarily stoped petting Kia to put air quotes around the words "our age."

((I g2g, crying but I'll get back on as soon as my homework is done sad ))

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
((Me too math...Gah! gonk ))
User Image
"Sounds good,I'm getting kinda hungry..."Claire said and her fangs grew thinking of food,"I'll be back in a bit."she said and walked to the kitchen,looking for a feeder.
+Lynae+

User Image --Lynae watched her sister leave, and turned back into her room shutting the door behind her. She normally would have followed Claire, but right now she didn't feel like having to search for something to feed on. Not to mention she still had an extra packet of blood from the plane ride over that she could devour before going out to the front of the house to wait for Claire.
She dug through her backpack and found it at the bottom, looking like it was about to break from all the times Kia had repositioned herself on top of it. She riped off the top and started to suck on it greedily. A little stale, but at least it's not human vegatarian food. Then she gulped down the rest as her instincts took over and her eyes momentarily went all black. As soon as she had finished drinking her eyes returned to their normal state and she once again was aware of the things around her. She quickly changed into clothes that were more of what the humans would be wearing and headed to the front porch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff