• Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

jajaja I was thinking of definitely having at least some special toys. A hunter might work, but it might be a bit cliché. Like.... I feel most humans are gonna end up being hunters or assassins of some kind. jajaja or maybe that's just my imagination. ninja

a hunter for hire might end up working though. just gotta figure out what makes her unique, and not the same old story.

So far the humans we have are friendly to nonhumans. When Roger's profile is done he'll be the only anti-non we have. I won't take profiles that are too similar to what we've already got so if you wanna do something, no one will be able to do the same.

Hunters are a bit cliche but honestly I think that's because they're logical. Humans are pretty stupid, if suddenly it came out that demons and stuff were walking around I feel that almost immediately there would be hunters.

Right! ppl are such idiots sometimes. But whatever she is, it wouldn't be do to hate or misunderstanding. It would be purely for the fun of it. I like the idea of playing both sides of the field so it shows she doesn't really care what you are, as long as you entertain her.

Exactly. She doesn't hunt for hate, she hunts because she enjoys the thrill and the kill. If she were given the chance to hunt humans the same way she probably would turn on a dime but there's also more challenge in hunting the beasties.
jajaja ya that's what I'm thinking. If you really want something done, she is the one to go to. But expect to be betrayed unless your pot is sweater than the other side.

Sounds awesome

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

jajaja I was thinking of definitely having at least some special toys. A hunter might work, but it might be a bit cliché. Like.... I feel most humans are gonna end up being hunters or assassins of some kind. jajaja or maybe that's just my imagination. ninja

a hunter for hire might end up working though. just gotta figure out what makes her unique, and not the same old story.

So far the humans we have are friendly to nonhumans. When Roger's profile is done he'll be the only anti-non we have. I won't take profiles that are too similar to what we've already got so if you wanna do something, no one will be able to do the same.

Hunters are a bit cliche but honestly I think that's because they're logical. Humans are pretty stupid, if suddenly it came out that demons and stuff were walking around I feel that almost immediately there would be hunters.

Right! ppl are such idiots sometimes. But whatever she is, it wouldn't be do to hate or misunderstanding. It would be purely for the fun of it. I like the idea of playing both sides of the field so it shows she doesn't really care what you are, as long as you entertain her.

Exactly. She doesn't hunt for hate, she hunts because she enjoys the thrill and the kill. If she were given the chance to hunt humans the same way she probably would turn on a dime but there's also more challenge in hunting the beasties.
jajaja ya that's what I'm thinking. If you really want something done, she is the one to go to. But expect to be betrayed unless your pot is sweater than the other side.

Sounds awesome

jajaja you think so sweatdrop I'm drawing her right now to see what kind of character I come up with. Then I gotta figure out the name and everything 0.o hhhmmm... so much to think about

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

Sounds awesome

jajaja you think so sweatdrop I'm drawing her right now to see what kind of character I come up with. Then I gotta figure out the name and everything 0.o hhhmmm... so much to think about

Sounds like it'll be fun though! <3

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

Sounds awesome

I'm thinking of having her literally cutting into her own skin to fuse with these crystals. Kinda like a philosopher's stone she make from the humans / creatures she had captured in the past to make herself more powerful. Anything to get an edge, and add onto the fun by hunting bigger pray.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

Sounds awesome

I'm thinking of having her literally cutting into her own skin to fuse with these crystals. Kinda like a philosopher's stone she make from the humans / creatures she had captured in the past to make herself more powerful. Anything to get an edge, and add onto the fun by hunting bigger pray.

Sounds interesting. 0.0

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

Sounds awesome

Sounds interesting. 0.0
jajaja lets hope so... Its easier than carrying a bunch of demonic weapons, and harder to loose if they are forged into her skin. The stones could also link into why she has gone cray cray. * thinking * Na... she would have to be already crazy to get those on her in the 1st place. idk... still gotta figure out why she is loca, and a proper background

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Ok... this is what I have so far for my human character. Her outfit will be black not pink, I just drew it pink cuz I liked how it looked for the image itself jajaja. anywho... I would love some feedback on the character. Like what color her hair/skin should be? Name suggestions? Anything ^ ^

Things that I know about her so far :

--She is cray cray. (( just imagine Callisto from Xena. jajaja yes, psycho b***h ))
- Has something like philosopher's stones infused in her skin.
- Is a hired hunter, assassin, whatever you need... but at a price. If your enemy's price beats yours, she will turn on you without a second thought.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx

yay done with drawing for now. I might re-due it in the colors she will be, but I still have to figure that part out.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
User Image

Ok... this is what I have so far for my human character. Her outfit will be black not pink, I just drew it pink cuz I liked how it looked for the image itself jajaja. anywho... I would love some feedback on the character. Like what color her hair/skin should be? Name suggestions? Anything ^ ^

Things that I know about her so far :

--She is cray cray. (( just imagine Callisto from Xena. jajaja yes, psycho b***h ))
- Has something like philosopher's stones infused in her skin.
- Is a hired hunter, assassin, whatever you need... but at a price. If your enemy's price beats yours, she will turn on you without a second thought.

Hmm...I say make her black or asian because as far as I've seen 99% of RPCs are white these days, or at least represented by white looking anime pics.
Maybe make her eyes some wonky really bright colour due to the gems or Heterochromia (two different coloured eyes) Maybe do one a normal colour for her race and make the other one freaky coloured with a permanently dilated pupil or something cuz she's crazy. XD

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I feel bad for turning someone away just now because we do need members but frankly he was wanting me to go against my rule for not using established character images.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
I feel bad for turning someone away just now because we do need members but frankly he was wanting me to go against my rule for not using established character images.
so I don't get it. You don't want ppl to use images from anime and stuff? How come?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
so I don't get it. You don't want ppl to use images from anime and stuff? How come?

When people use those they generally also take character traits from them and it bothers me. Plus I just can't stand to see the same four images of characters from various popular anime shows in every RP. It's bad enough that so many people steal images to use in the first place, but that's even worse.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

When people use those they generally also take character traits from them and it bothers me. Plus I just can't stand to see the same four images of characters from various popular anime shows in every RP. It's bad enough that so many people steal images to use in the first place, but that's even worse.
jajajaja why don't you just use those rules, so they can still use images just not the mainstream ones.

It normally doesn't bother me. I think if its just for RPing I'm ok with ppl using some of my images. But I would get very angry if someone used one of my OCs. But I think that's mainly cuz they represent me in one way or another. IDK

and I don't like sharing my tattoos

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

jajajaja why don't you just use those rules, so they can still use images just not the mainstream ones.

It normally doesn't bother me. I think if its just for RPing I'm ok with ppl using some of my images. But I would get very angry if someone used one of my OCs. But I think that's mainly cuz they represent me in one way or another. IDK

I've had my art stolen even of my own OCs and it's awful. I've tried saying only art commissioned or drawn by the player but then no one would join. *Shrug* I'm big on image theft, it bothers me a lot.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

I've had my art stolen even of my own OCs and it's awful. I've tried saying only art commissioned or drawn by the player but then no one would join. *Shrug* I'm big on image theft, it bothers me a lot.
I would get so pist of if someone would use one of my OC. I think I would get even more pist off if someone started copying my character designs. But sadly there isn't much you can do it protect your work. I have some good protection because my art designs are part of my business, so I can take ppl to court for certain cases. but ya, art theft everywhere sadly.

I even knew a pretty big artist that was teaching in my school, that got mad at one of my classmates cuz his paintings were starting to look exactly like the teachers. it was craziness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff