Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cryovix
And so the Ice Man cometh.

User Image

Did your post mean Nyara as the movement or something else? She's on the beach, although it could be a different beach

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
*dancey*

Ju can post you know. It's open and all that jazz

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
xx I met my fate xx
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
*dancey*

Ju can post you know. It's open and all that jazz

Oh??...*rubs chin* Ok, I'll work on opening post. So...I only have the one character...but her little girl can still interact with people, right?

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Oh...and I don't....know how to get to the thread. Are you using the old one still?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
Oh...and I don't....know how to get to the thread. Are you using the old one still?

Silly, it's linked in the first page of this thread.

Revered Bear

xx I met my fate xx

User Image

Did your post mean Nyara as the movement or something else? She's on the beach, although it could be a different beach

Your call. I don't want to tie you up and I also don't want to keep you from getting the RP underway. I'd welcome someone to RP with but I'm sure if you don't jump on Jace someone else will soon enough. For the record though I'm not sure what to do with him as of yet so if you do sweep him up just know that I'll be following your lead for the time being.

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
xx I met my fate xx
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar

I looked through the front page a few times, all I found was a link to profile thread, and a link to this thread. And some other forums, like BL. Did I miss it maybe?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
xx I met my fate xx
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar

I looked through the front page a few times, all I found was a link to profile thread, and a link to this thread. And some other forums, like BL. Did I miss it maybe?

YUP. It's the HUGE BANNER right above the character profiles thread that says IN CHARACTER THREAD.
It's also right here:
FOR BLIND IKA

Revered Bear

Since this almost never happens I've decided to capitalize on an opportunity that came my way. That being that I have the opportunity to gloat because I got second post. I will not gloat though cause its not my style but I do think its cool that I had the opportunity. That being said I'm going to get some sleep. By all! Happy hunting! -dies-

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
xx I met my fate xx
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
xx I met my fate xx
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar

YUP. It's the HUGE BANNER right above the character profiles thread that says IN CHARACTER THREAD.
It's also right here:
FOR BLIND IKA

heart whee

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yo Cryo, will you fill out and send me the mini skele?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
xx I met my fate xx
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
xx I met my fate xx
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar

It's also right here:
FOR BLIND IKA

heart whee

Silly one.

Revered Bear

xx I met my fate xx

Sure I'll get it to you tomorrow. But I have no picture to tag it with...well actually I could have a picture but its a character from a game and the color scheme is off....you're call let me know. Now I really am going to sleep. Bye all. ^.^

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cryovix
xx I met my fate xx

Sure I'll get it to you tomorrow. But I have no picture to tag it with...well actually I could have a picture but its a character from a game and the color scheme is off....you're call let me know. Now I really am going to sleep. Bye all. ^.^

It comes with a placeholder image. All people without character images will get art. I just gotta send you guys different samples.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff