Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

oh... so can I use illyria as is? or do I have to have all these rules and stuff and pick a side? jajaja sorry I just skimmed the info. cuz if I have to change a lot about her... I might as well make a new character.

So many rules XD jajaja sorry I don't typically join RP that aren't open ended, actually I haven't joind another rp in ages, other thank my own or BL sweatdrop

Nope, no one has to pick a side. You can be as neutral as you want, switch sides, etc.
Illyria as I know of her is a demon of high calibre as far as I'm concerned you can leave her pretty much as is. Most people would be required to skim down the powers and stuff but honestly I've been RPing with you since '04 and while Illyria might be a BIT overpowered, it's nothing that I'm going to worry about because you don't have a tendency to use that in any annoying ways. You're one of the few people who can make powerful characters but not be a d**k about it. XD
jajajajaja!! Ya, I like being powerful but I try to find ways to even it out. In the decadence I have even found ways to weaken Illyria for a bit to make for a more interesting story. It gets boring if your always overly powerful.

But ya, it bugs me when others refuse to limit themselves. Dodging everything, nothing phasing them, a list of powers that are a mile long... ex... and use it against others. its lame and gets old fast.

Shameless Lunatic

sorry I'm taking so long with my profile. took a Zyrtec earlier, so I'm starting to feel really lazy... and I was on the phone. Will try to do it now.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

oh... so can I use illyria as is? or do I have to have all these rules and stuff and pick a side? jajaja sorry I just skimmed the info. cuz if I have to change a lot about her... I might as well make a new character.

So many rules XD jajaja sorry I don't typically join RP that aren't open ended, actually I haven't joind another rp in ages, other thank my own or BL sweatdrop

Nope, no one has to pick a side. You can be as neutral as you want, switch sides, etc.
Illyria as I know of her is a demon of high calibre as far as I'm concerned you can leave her pretty much as is. Most people would be required to skim down the powers and stuff but honestly I've been RPing with you since '04 and while Illyria might be a BIT overpowered, it's nothing that I'm going to worry about because you don't have a tendency to use that in any annoying ways. You're one of the few people who can make powerful characters but not be a d**k about it. XD
jajajajaja!! Ya, I like being powerful but I try to find ways to even it out. In the decadence I have even found ways to weaken Illyria for a bit to make for a more interesting story. It gets boring if your always overly powerful.

But ya, it bugs me when others refuse to limit themselves. Dodging everything, nothing phasing them, a list of powers that are a mile long... ex... and use it against others. its lame and gets old fast.

Exactly. I've had to turn away three different dudes because they refused to fill out the "flaws" portion of the skeleton. One guy even flat out said "My character has no weaknesses." So I just told him "Then your character isn't a very good one." I also turned down one chick who annoyed me just because she literally described her character's appearance as "Perfect in form and figure, the kind of hourglass shape that is pleasing to every eye that looks upon it." She then went on to list flaws that weren't really flaws like "Tends to attract a lot of unwanted attention because she's so beautiful" and "Always makes people feel stupid around her because she's so intelligent". I just rolled my eyes and said "Yeah...no. Sorry."

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

Exactly. I've had to turn away three different dudes because they refused to fill out the "flaws" portion of the skeleton. One guy even flat out said "My character has no weaknesses." So I just told him "Then your character isn't a very good one." I also turned down one chick who annoyed me just because she literally described her character's appearance as "Perfect in form and figure, the kind of hourglass shape that is pleasing to every eye that looks upon it." She then went on to list flaws that weren't really flaws like "Tends to attract a lot of unwanted attention because she's so beautiful" and "Always makes people feel stupid around her because she's so intelligent". I just rolled my eyes and said "Yeah...no. Sorry."

0.o ............................................................................................. XD BAHAHAJAJAJAjajajajaa!!! Oh god that's so lame, thanks for not letting them in. emotion_facepalm oh man, sometimes I want a b***h slap button on my keyboard.
User Image

Shameless Lunatic

I'm starting to get a lil bored of the name Illyria. I like it but not sure if I wanna keep it. She originally has no name, so I can change it to whatever... but I can't think of anything unique or good enough

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
I'm starting to get a lil bored of the name Illyria. I like it but not sure if I wanna keep it. She originally has no name, so I can change it to whatever... but I can't think of anything unique or good enough

I love that name! Hmm...I'm sure there's a name generator online? Or you could pick a word you like and translate it.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

I love that name! Hmm...I'm sure there's a name generator online? Or you could pick a word you like and translate it.
jajaja if you like it, then I'll keep it ^ ^ I just wanted to make sure her name matched her character. I don't want a word generated name... jajaja I rather have someone give her a name that is suited for her.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

jajaja if you like it, then I'll keep it ^ ^ I just wanted to make sure her name matched her character. I don't want a word generated name... jajaja I rather have someone give her a name that is suited for her.

It's elegant and exotic but dangerous sounding all the same. I think it suits her. ^_^
xx I met my fate xx
Really? My character so far is mostly flaws; I haven't actually gotten around to the skills section yet. Oh, I'm making a marked human FYI, since you keep saying you need more humans to join. I wanted to run his personal power past you-
Etherealness -
Xacris can temporarily cause himself and his possessions (clothes, backpack, whatever he happens to be holding) to become translucent and insubstantial, allowing him to pass through solid objects and people as if they weren't there. He cannot interact with anything he wasn't already holding when he becomes ethereal, and returning to physical form inside a solid object will shunt him into the nearest open space that he can occupy, although this is a very painful and debilitating process, often leaving him unconscious. He can sustain etherealness for, at most, six seconds at a time, and consecutive uses of this ability takes it's toll on his body in the form of nausea and fatigue for several minutes afterwards.

EDIT: Also, I might have the profile done tonight, but don't count on it until tomorrow. Building a character from scratch

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hunter of the dusk
xx I met my fate xx
Really? My character so far is mostly flaws; I haven't actually gotten around to the skills section yet. Oh, I'm making a marked human FYI, since you keep saying you need more humans to join. I wanted to run his personal power past you-
Etherealness -
Xacris can temporarily cause himself and his possessions (clothes, backpack, whatever he happens to be holding) to become translucent and insubstantial, allowing him to pass through solid objects and people as if they weren't there. He cannot interact with anything he wasn't already holding when he becomes ethereal, and returning to physical form inside a solid object will shunt him into the nearest open space that he can occupy, although this is a very painful and debilitating process, often leaving him unconscious. He can sustain etherealness for, at most, six seconds at a time, and consecutive uses of this ability takes it's toll on his body in the form of nausea and fatigue for several minutes afterwards.

EDIT: Also, I might have the profile done tonight, but don't count on it until tomorrow. Building a character from scratch

Awesome dude, seriously. I like the name...I've known people with that name before. The power is perfectly fine. ^_^
Well, you're the one that gave me the name for one of my characters a few years ago. I've been using it since for various things because it's never taken, unlike Hunter

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
so are her Skills her powers? Or things she is good at doing?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hunter of the dusk
Well, you're the one that gave me the name for one of my characters a few years ago. I've been using it since for various things because it's never taken, unlike Hunter

Ah! And here I thought it was just a coincidence. XD

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
so are her Skills her powers? Or things she is good at doing?

Skills are non-power things like fighting techniques or general skills.
Abilities are powers. <3

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Dfrnt luv

I like the name Illyia.

And I always try and make balanced characters. Mary-Sues annoy me. Also....boring. It's interesting RPing a flawed character....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff