• Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
I feel bad for turning someone away just now because we do need members but frankly he was wanting me to go against my rule for not using established character images.
so I don't get it. You don't want ppl to use images from anime and stuff? How come?

When people use those they generally also take character traits from them and it bothers me. Plus I just can't stand to see the same four images of characters from various popular anime shows in every RP. It's bad enough that so many people steal images to use in the first place, but that's even worse.
jajajaja why don't you just use those rules, so they can still use images just not the mainstream ones.

It normally doesn't bother me. I think if its just for RPing I'm ok with ppl using some of my images. But I would get very angry if someone used one of my OCs. But I think that's mainly cuz they represent me in one way or another. IDK

I've had my art stolen even of my own OCs and it's awful. I've tried saying only art commissioned or drawn by the player but then no one would join. *Shrug* I'm big on image theft, it bothers me a lot.
I would get so pist of if someone would use one of my OC. I think I would get even more pist off if someone started copying my character designs. But sadly there isn't much you can do it protect your work. I have some good protection because my art designs are part of my business, so I can take ppl to court for certain cases. but ya, art theft everywhere sadly.

I even knew a pretty big artist that was teaching in my school, that got mad at one of my classmates cuz his paintings were starting to look exactly like the teachers. it was craziness.

My art style isn't all that unique nor are most of my character designs. Some of them are though, to the point where I get pissed.

Recently I saw a really kickass art piece on DA. I thought my friend had commissioned it because she has a really unique character. This character has rainbow hair, heart shaped pupils, always wears headphones and has an obsession with monarch butterflies amoung other things. It's a really unique character. This piece was absolutely that character but the artist was claiming they just thought of it. That pissed me off to no end because frankly a character that unique isn't something they just thought of. My friend is well known on DA and she commissions a lot of artists so I wouldn't be surprised if this artist had seen her character somewhere.

Art theft is rampant. Even with a creative commons on all my work I've had it stolen before, usually just to use as RP character images but it's still annoying. Even on Gaia I've seen a few pieces I drew being used and I always report them for it.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

When people use those they generally also take character traits from them and it bothers me. Plus I just can't stand to see the same four images of characters from various popular anime shows in every RP. It's bad enough that so many people steal images to use in the first place, but that's even worse.
jajajaja why don't you just use those rules, so they can still use images just not the mainstream ones.

It normally doesn't bother me. I think if its just for RPing I'm ok with ppl using some of my images. But I would get very angry if someone used one of my OCs. But I think that's mainly cuz they represent me in one way or another. IDK

I've had my art stolen even of my own OCs and it's awful. I've tried saying only art commissioned or drawn by the player but then no one would join. *Shrug* I'm big on image theft, it bothers me a lot.
I would get so pist of if someone would use one of my OC. I think I would get even more pist off if someone started copying my character designs. But sadly there isn't much you can do it protect your work. I have some good protection because my art designs are part of my business, so I can take ppl to court for certain cases. but ya, art theft everywhere sadly.

I even knew a pretty big artist that was teaching in my school, that got mad at one of my classmates cuz his paintings were starting to look exactly like the teachers. it was craziness.

My art style isn't all that unique nor are most of my character designs. Some of them are though, to the point where I get pissed.

Recently I saw a really kickass art piece on DA. I thought my friend had commissioned it because she has a really unique character. This character has rainbow hair, heart shaped pupils, always wears headphones and has an obsession with monarch butterflies amoung other things. It's a really unique character. This piece was absolutely that character but the artist was claiming they just thought of it. That pissed me off to no end because frankly a character that unique isn't something they just thought of. My friend is well known on DA and she commissions a lot of artists so I wouldn't be surprised if this artist had seen her character somewhere.

Art theft is rampant. Even with a creative commons on all my work I've had it stolen before, usually just to use as RP character images but it's still annoying. Even on Gaia I've seen a few pieces I drew being used and I always report them for it.

I don't often RP outside of my RP and BL, so I wouldn't know if anyone stole my drawings. I hope ppl would let me know if they saw that sweatdrop

oh.. G2G, be back later

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm a mermaid!

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
I'm a mermaid!
" jajajaja I say your a fish XD muhahahajaja " grabs fishing rod twisted

Shameless Lunatic

I think mine kinda looks like a plant. one with many thorns ninja

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
I'm a mermaid!

A beautiful exotic plant with many thorns...that fits you well.

DON'T EAT ME!! I promise, I taste bitter and metallic like Koi. crying

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
I'm a mermaid!

jajaja awe so sweat emotion_bigheart

fine I wont eat u... but can I take u home and stick you in my bathtub emotion_awesome

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
I'm a mermaid!

fine I wont eat u... but can I take u home and stick you in my bathtub emotion_awesome

Okay. ;_; At least make sure I have seaweed snacks?

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx
I'm a mermaid!

Okay. ;_; At least make sure I have seaweed snacks?
deal 3nodding

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Yay!! Then I guess I'll survive.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
User Image

Yay!! Then I guess I'll survive.
" Yay " blaugh sweeps her up and carries her home

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx

User Image

White hair and eyes. The stones keep her youthful, but she is older than she looks? maybe? suggestions on if you like the idea, and if so, how old? if not I could just make it a side affect from the stones.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

User Image

White hair and eyes. The stones keep her youthful, but she is older than she looks? maybe? suggestions on if you like the idea, and if so, how old? if not I could just make it a side affect from the stones.

I like it. I say make her look around 30 but actually be closer to 60.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv
xx I met my fate xx

User Image

I like it. I say make her look around 30 but actually be closer to 60.

Lets make it 27, jajaja I don't wanna feel 30 quite yet XD

60 is cool... but I wonder how a girl that age would have ended up with the stones in the 1st place? Only wondering cuz I was trying to figure out her back story, and thought maybe alchemist could have tried experimenting on her. Wanting to see how to prolong life, or something like that.

Shameless Lunatic

what do you think? Hispanic? Mayan/Aztec?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff