FTF! 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 33 ]
THIS IS BARTAAAAA! 0.52592592592593 52.6% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
@ Mikey
i would go for it i love all of the ones you have been dishing out all you have to do is put a disclaimer in your first post saying it's all for fun
Mikey Likes
whispering muffin
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes
just letting you all know im thinking about opening a signiture shop. donno yet cause some people are politiacly correct and get pissy. and its a bid deal to make one if i do. just let me know what all of you think i should do
what no one has no opinon?

how are people politically correct about a signiture shop? o.O
its the sigs i make. some people didnt like my emo sponge bob sig

well if they don't like it too bad! as long as there are people out there who like what you do, and you like doing it too, then DO IT! 4laugh
Mikey Likes
whispering muffin
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes
just letting you all know im thinking about opening a signiture shop. donno yet cause some people are politiacly correct and get pissy. and its a bid deal to make one if i do. just let me know what all of you think i should do

how are people politically correct about a signiture shop? o.O
its the sigs i make. some people didnt like my emo sponge bob sig

psh, they can't do anything to you.
I'd say go for it.
Yuki_Kari
peaches7634
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes

if they're anything like the ones you've been making i'd say
GO FOR EET >w<
deh are the shitt heart

I agree!!! Just continue makeing the stupid but funny ones!! But don't just make them with spongebob!

biggrin SPONGEBOB?! But the shop sounds like a good idea.
Anyway, I'm going to bed guys. Good Night =3

and one last: GO BARTOOOOOOOOOOOON =DDDDDDDD

*sighs* I'm really going to miss this event crying
Chinatsu-san
Sentient Socks
So my friend just did some math, and judging from the number of sketches I've done and the amount of time it takes to do them, he determined that I've spent a total of 27 hours drawing for this thread. >_>;

eek ;;; your dedicated.

*nods* You are dedicated and sssssssssoooooooo nice!!!!!! I glomp nice people!!!!!!XD *glomps*
Seridowen

G'night Sero-chan!!!
Seridowen

Nighty nighty
Seridowen

goodnight! biggrin

hehe i know what you mean~ i joined Barton just cuz they were winning, and then i was sad i didn't join Durem like i did for the Water Festival.....but i think this thread made joining Barton totally worth it. now to get me a Barton shirt for my avi XDDD
Lol, I wish I could give some kind of monologue about how it's been an uphill battle with rough spots but we all pulled through in the end and everything turned out for the better but... I've had a blast this whole time and I wouldn't rather have spent my week doing anything else. XD
@Socks: i'm just sad i didn't join this earlier, but i'm glad i had fun while it lasted smile
X3 lol what happened to that award that someone made for Sock...100s of pages ago? I liked that. It's nice that Socks is doing this for us! I feel so...small
Yuki_Kari
peaches7634
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes

if they're anything like the ones you've been making i'd say
GO FOR EET >w<
deh are the shitt heart

I agree!!! Just continue makeing the stupid but funny ones!! But don't just make them with spongebob!
why not sponge bob?
p0npudding
@Socks: i'm just sad i didn't join this earlier, but i'm glad i had fun while it lasted smile

Same here I joined this team just yesterday becuase I was just checking on gaia since I haven't gone on it in awhile and then I see this and decided oh what fun!!! And started going crazy playing it! 3nodding

The Red Pocky Box's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
good evening! Back from dinner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash