Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton?

FTW! 0.35185185185185 35.2% [ 95 ]
FTF! 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 33 ]
THIS IS BARTAAAAA! 0.52592592592593 52.6% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]

Auroura-lamia
-rolls into the thread.....rolls around- Murrr...

hi-yooo ^-^
what's up?
-random hugglez-

@kaizuka: lawl
i guess we're doomed either way

@yuki: i like itz >3<

@p0npudding: halloo :3
Mikey Likes
just letting you all know im thinking about opening a signiture shop. donno yet cause some people are politiacly correct and get pissy. and its a bid deal to make one if i do. just let me know what all of you think i should do
what no one has no opinon?
:: Random Comment ::

DUDE. They are showing where I work on the TV. o:

I wonder if I am secretly hidden somewhere in there. -shifty eyes-
peaches7634
Yuki_Kari
peaches7634
Yuki_Kari
You can't spell Bartonian without Ian heart 3nodding heart
And that's what I stick too!!!!!!!

i knowrite??
i lovez Ian heart

I'm so with ya sista!!! xd without Ian the shops can not go on and Barton no Gaia will not be the same!!!!!!!

yeah
plus he's some pretty smexy pixels right thar >-^
idk if i've seen a cuter anime vampire with a pet cat >w<

yup! And I think you looks even smexier with the dark hair X3!!!!!!! We are both Ian fans WOOT!!!! We need a Ian fan club I heard almost all the guys execpt Gambino,Logan, the one with the scar (I can't remember his name) and Ian!!! Like are they crazy!!!!!!!
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes
just letting you all know im thinking about opening a signiture shop. donno yet cause some people are politiacly correct and get pissy. and its a bid deal to make one if i do. just let me know what all of you think i should do

how are people politically correct about a signiture shop? o.O
So my friend just did some math, and judging from the number of sketches I've done and the amount of time it takes to do them, he determined that I've spent a total of 27 hours drawing for this thread. >_>;

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Sentient Socks
I make time for it when it's a commission, Dark. O:

Uhh, I guess I kind of count as an art student, Summoner, but I only take art classes so I have an excuse to draw during class hours. XD

you would make a great profesional artist (in my opinion) after everything i have seen in this forum ^w^

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Sentient Socks
So my friend just did some math, and judging from the number of sketches I've done and the amount of time it takes to do them, he determined that I've spent a total of 27 hours drawing for this thread. >_>;

eek ;;; your dedicated.
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes

if they're anything like the ones you've been making i'd say
GO FOR EET >w<
deh are the shitt heart

@yuki surprised 0o0o0o
ian fan club? o.o
i liketh the idea ^-^

@socks: holy guacamole man!!!
you are one persistent human being O.O
Sentient Socks

jeeze. o.o
we thank you immensly!! <3
whispering muffin
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes

how are people politically correct about a signiture shop? o.O
its the sigs i make. some people didnt like my emo sponge bob sig
Sentient Socks

HOLY CRAP! you are such a nice person to do this for us heart 3nodding
Sentient Socks

...I would never be able to do that D:
Wow. You are determind socks. O:

I probably couldn't do that many in that many hours O:
peaches7634
Mikey Likes
Mikey Likes

if they're anything like the ones you've been making i'd say
GO FOR EET >w<
deh are the shitt heart

I agree!!! Just continue makeing the stupid but funny ones!! But don't just make them with spongebob!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff