Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hunter

Features

Why is Daily Treat not clickable under the GCash tab?

When the GCash tab is open and you want to see "more", Why does the link take you to The World of Gaia?

Unbeatable Survivor

12,075 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Items / Features

This is a bit of a dual question regarding Evolving Items.

First, I thought the idea of the items was very creative and was a great addition that was a lot more fun than repeated item recolors.

My question is: if we can't expect EIs to return, can Gaia at the VERY least finish the Hero's Journey item? It's been stuck in an unfinished limbo both story and update wise for more than 2 years now, so I do think at least wrapping it up with one or two more updates would be appreciated.

Kawaii Otaku

Question Category Shops

Question:
Are you guys going to update GoFusion? I would love to see more recent if not different items in there.

Finest-Of Tiny-Paws

29,450 Points
  • The Finest Of Tiny Paws 500
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Items

I was wondering if it would be possible to get older Event items put into The Treehouse for Wing Stickers/ GoFusion for charms/ Alchemy for cache items?

There are many older event items that simply do not have listings any more/were one day, limited release/ etc. I cite the 2k15 Valentine's Items that were in Switchem, for example.

Witty Worshipper

18,425 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features > Inventory

Is the team actively preparing a new inventory feature?
At the very least, we need a way to properly arrange items.
For example:
A drop down bar with 'arrange by' :
  • date first appeared
  • value
  • alphabetical
  • Rosie Rubin's Princess

Shy Phantom

10,600 Points
    • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
    • Nuclear Plant 500
    • Cookie Collector 400
    Games
    Will a MP pvp variant of Lake Kindred be added?
    inventory

Can we please get a feature that allows us to separate out our items used for outfits so that I can keep all my favorite items for outfits all together?
    Features: Alchemy Wing formulas update
    Could you make it more affordable and reasonable to craft the Wing formulas for Alchemy?

I really hope that you someday can completely re-design those wing formulas. For years it has been either impossible or way too time consuming and too expensive to complete even one of them D: I understand that they have to be challenging to craft, but not impossibly hard and extremely expensive. For example, the cheapest Diamondback Lion now costs 9,000,000,000,000 (9 trillion) gold. I can't fish for it because Fishing is broken (at least it doesn't load for me and also Adobe Flash will vanish soon). And if it works, the Fishing game isn't guaranteed to save your fishes before the Fishing game server crashes, and it's way too time consuming and hard/frustrating. And that's just one of the items for one of the formulas. Only the very wealthiest are able to buy something at those prices. Many of the items are either extremely expensive or extremely scarce or non-existent. If you do decide to re-design the wing formulas with more reasonable items that are actually possible to get within a reasonable time or with a reasonable amount of gold/platinum, you will make many alchemists very happy. And more alchemists will buy the wing formulas in the Cash Shop, which will also make them more popular in the Marketplace. Many more gaians will be able to get the Winged and Wing Mastery achievements. It would really improve Alchemy and make it possible for many more gaians to craft the wing formulas cat_3nodding

Loving Neko

Shops - Items

Question: Are there any future plans to add new and/or old rigs to gold shops?

Loving Neko

Items

Question: Would it be possible to add some of the alchemy items that are difficult to come by and have no market listings to Ye Olde Trunk/Trove of Forgotten Things ?

Squid Kyo's Senpai

Angelic Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    Items

Since Angel items are now being released as sets instead of singular items, will there be a way for us to get "sets" of previous items somehow, or will it just be disregarded?

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Doggone It! 100
    Items
    Gaia.... we have so many items to make us skinnier, or enhance breast, hips and thighs. but there is only two items that I know of (and it's recolors) that adds any true plus size factor to the midsection.
    Can we get more variety?
    Plus size can still be sexy and cute if you do it right.
    one of them is def not cute, and other doesn't always match up with other legs or pants so it looks awkward. (maybe something separate from arm and leg mods)

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
    • Fishing is Love 25
    • Married 100
    • Lovers Fish 200
    Features/Games?:

Is it possible that we will see more game-based merchandise available in the future? I'd love to have a real life rare fish plushie, or stickers of NPC Logan! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff