Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not a Firefly's Senpai

Benevolent Bloodsucker

20,025 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Street 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
Games

With the closure of the slots, blackjack games... how about a multiplayer Poker game? This could be so much fun!!

People can make gold by winning, make friends by chatting while playing... You (staff) could even have a weekly or monthly tournament to win a special item or w/e.

Enyarias's Husband

Faithful Trickster

20,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
Items/ Shops

Can the gift box items be put in a shop again? (Orange Gift Box, Black Gift Box, Red Gift Box, etc)

I know it was in cash shop for a while, then it moved to bifrost, and now it's just gone. It's a needed component for an alchemy formula, and it would be nice to have it available in some way. Thanks!

Devoted Worker

42,540 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Features

Is there any chance of updating the Aquarium Overseer to give out Platinum for those who have chosen Platinum

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Features:

Can you add a small checkbox option in "My Topics" which would let us view only a selection of threads we created?

Chatty Cottontail

Question Category :Games

Question: With the temporary takedown of some older games for security purposes, is there any chance of seeing any iteration of the old Frontier Skies game again?
I kinda know there was some kinda issue with the old game where it could be exploited. However, even with no payout or site affectation of any kind I would love to be able to play it again! Having it as something you can experience after reading through that part of the comic would be fantastic, also.

Omnipresent Pumpkin

17,250 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Items
Question:
Firstly, thank you for Gaia and all of the hard work that goes into it, both my sister and myself love it here.
My question today is about differently abled items and bodies. I was wondering when:
1) more wheelchairs would be available or the ability to wear own clothes and sit in wheelchairs. ( already have furiends collection)
2) more different styles/colors of walkers and rollators
3) prostetics
These things are realities for some of us Gaians. We would like to have a greater range.
It would be nice if these things we included for those who choose the Paw lifestyle as well.
Thank you.
Plurna

Finest-Of Tiny-Paws

29,450 Points
  • The Finest Of Tiny Paws 500
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Inventory

I am not sure if it is a glitch or not, but now none of my inventory actually comes up under the equip tab.

It comes up under the paw tab just fine.

I mean, if this is meant to be a change that has been made, I have to ask why?

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Other

How often can you try to apply to be in SCAS?
I have sent two emails to the apply4beta address
One April 11th and the other June 12th

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

24,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Features:

I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered before, but are you guys currently looking into a new service for alerts on here? Like us receiving a text/e-mail when we are quoted ot someone posted in a thread we created.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
wasserplane
Items/ Shops

Can the gift box items be put in a shop again? (Orange Gift Box, Black Gift Box, Red Gift Box, etc)

I know it was in cash shop for a while, then it moved to bifrost, and now it's just gone. It's a needed component for an alchemy formula, and it would be nice to have it available in some way. Thanks!

I agree. I dont understand why they keep taking it out!

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Collectibles
Can you please bring back the Monthly Collectible archives?

I use the archive regularly to see which items are in which letters and what letters to find a certain item in, but it's gone. errors out when i try to link to it.

Even if we don't get new monthly collectibles, the archive is still useful!

Devoted Explorer

events

It's been a while since we've seen Saiph and Hatsya since they wanted to stay on Gaia. What have they been up to, and will they ever get their own official Gaia event?

Friendly Friend

12,625 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
feature, Arena

question;

what happened to the avatar/cosplay Arena?

Shirtless Werewolf

QueenDragonRider239
Features

Is there any chance of updating the Aquarium Overseer to give out Platinum for those who have chosen Platinum

It already gives you the amount in plat (maybe even more than it says? i just did it, it said 200 but i got like 500), it just says its gold. Watch your plat amount at top right before clicking overseer

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Features

Hi, sorry to bother!! redface Do you think you could share with us when new Outfit Slots will be available for purchase? I heard a few weeks ago we would have new slots, but we haven't been able to buy new ones yet. Thanks very much~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff