Welcome to Gaia! ::

Features
Are you planning to update Lake Kindred later this year? It would be great
with a new map/world (beach, ocean, city, sky, cave, dungeons etc.) where
players could meet each other and team up to battle high level monsters.
Features
Are you planning to add Towns 3 later this year or will it take longer to complete?
I understand if you can't say an exact date, I'm just curious about if it will arrive this year.
It would be really great if you completed it before Christmas, there could be snow weather
and other Christmas-themes. And fireworks for New Year's Eve and other events every year cat_3nodding

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Question Category features

Question: so you guys said you could do more avatar save slots, so my question is when can we have them?
Feature

What are all these outside websites that keep popping up as "Read" in the lower left-hand corner? They cause Firefox to lock up on my computer. There are several of them. They're like traffic monitors or something perhaps more nefarious.

visiblemeasures.com

llnwd.net

pinimg.com

etc.

Unbeatable Hunter

Feature

When you click on an item in your inventory it gives you the marketplace price.
Well, some time ago, you said you would do the same for the bundles.
What happened to getting that done? It would be helpful.

Cosmic Superhero

Games

As Lanzer has already touched on, you guys will be developing a newer version for Towns 1. My question is, could you please make the new version of Towns 1 as close to how the original is now? That would be wonderful. I would be sad if anything about it was changed. Thank you for your consideration.

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
Bingo Bango Bongo
Inventory

I am not sure if it is a glitch or not, but now none of my inventory actually comes up under the equip tab.

It comes up under the paw tab just fine.

I mean, if this is meant to be a change that has been made, I have to ask why?

In last ATS, someone asked for for paw items to only show up in the paw tab. It's been asked for for a while now by a bunch of people. Lanzer must have gotten around to it. In his answer, it sounded like it's always supposed to have been like that, but I'm not sure.

Finest-Of Tiny-Paws

29,450 Points
  • The Finest Of Tiny Paws 500
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Princess Arcee
Bingo Bango Bongo
Inventory

I am not sure if it is a glitch or not, but now none of my inventory actually comes up under the equip tab.

In last ATS, someone asked for for paw items to only show up in the paw tab. It's been asked for for a while now by a bunch of people. Lanzer must have gotten around to it. In his answer, it sounded like it's always supposed to have been like that, but I'm not sure.

...Why would someone ask for that? It just makes things more difficult for dedicated paw users. Suffice to say, looks like it was changed back, thank goodness.

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
Bingo Bango Bongo
Princess Arcee
Bingo Bango Bongo
Inventory

...Why would someone ask for that? It just makes things more difficult for dedicated paw users. Suffice to say, looks like it was changed back, thank goodness.

Well, apparently a lot of people would. I mean, I like it being separate so I don't have to dig through my inventory to find what paw items I want to sell and which I would rather keep. I imagine people who do both paw an human avis would like it too, to better organize.

Fashionable Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
GAMES~

Hi!!~ I've been experiencing problems with zOMG! My screen froze so I tried to refresh but when I try to go back to the server (lowest server in the list) it wouldn't load and when I waited it says "Can't connect to server." I tried going back many times and refreshing but it didn't work. I tried going in to another server and I can go in sad I also went in to another account and I can go to the lowest server in the list cause' the lowest server has many people in it. Thanks I hope you reply soon smile

Devoted Worker

42,540 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
[bFeatures

I was hoping if you are able the update GoFusion. i noticed some of the items have been there since 2015 and that they are listed twice

Omnipresent Pumpkin

17,250 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Items

Question:
Firstly, thank you for Gaia and all of the hard work that goes into it, both my sister and myself love it here.
My question today is about differently abled items and bodies. I was wondering when:
1) more wheelchairs would be available or the ability to wear own clothes and sit in wheelchairs. ( already have furiends collection)
2) more different styles/colors of walkers and rollators
3) prostetics
These things are realities for some of us Gaians. We would like to have a greater range.
It would be nice if these things we included for those who choose the Paw lifestyle as well.
Thank you.
Plurna

Feline Star

15,490 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Gender Swap 100
Games
Question
People have been mass buying and mass dumping cheap gold shop items into the dumpster.
Is there any way you guys will fix this? Its pretty upsetting to get the same items for days on end, all by the same users.

Cluttered Witch

QueenDragonRider239
I was hoping if you are able the update GoFusion. i noticed some of the items have been there since 2015 and that they are listed twice

They've already said at previous ATS's that they wouldn't be updating gofusion anymore. emotion_donotwant So now we're doing everything we can to get to them to put all the removed items back. (It's a slow process though!)
yum_cupcake

Unbeatable Hunter

QueenDragonRider239
[bFeatures

Also adding them to the spinami.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces