Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Items

There's not many LQI in yellow, though every other day there's a melty recolor. It's kinda unfair for the people who love yellow and also kinda unfair for people who love melty since all items are rare and/or super expensive. Please make some more common melty recolors, ideas bomb:

Skunk Funk
Eye Shine Bright
Melon Pop
Heart of an Alleycat (all alleycat items really)
Melty [Kindred] Cria

<3

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Items

Can we get more cute short tops and bras (or bikini tops) in purple? They seems to be terribly lacking making it hard to use purple skirts.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games

Can this grunny recolor that looks jut like a Pikachu be added as an obtainable kin drop in the Lake Kindred game?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Events:

I know you guys said that Halloween will take us somewhere unexplored this year, but could we possibly get any more hints as to what kind of theme we can expect? ;A; <3

Question is originally asked by VVoIfeh

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Since the Welcoming Fairy is stubborn and loves to give out dated information along with chump change and whenever someone tries to fix it she laughs at the devs and continues on with trolling the newbies with false hope of being able to play Zomg!... Since she obviously cant be fixed why don't you just delete the feature and create a new fairy from scratch that is easier to deal with?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games

Since we have a fishing game I was thinking that it would be cool to have a bug/trash/flower hunting game outside of towns. We could have a leader board and people with the highest monthly scores could get a bug/flower/trash hunting trophy. I think it would be really fun, and it would give us more things to do. Bug/trash/flower hunting in towns can be a pain because we have to dodge houses and trees then sometime rooms get so crowded with people it's hard to find stuff. It would help those who are doing alchemy a lot too because it would give us easier way to get stuff for our formulas and we wouldn't have to deal with that annoying cap in the towns game. Can you look into doing this?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

I've been looking for Angel's Sweat for awhile now, I've opened over 250 lite fish drops and nothing, I keep getting aquarium junk, towns junk, and gold shop items. Can you please bump up the drop rate for these alchemy components or let us craft them? I need it for a formula. gonk
The market info for this item is pretty crazy too, I mean 69 billion plus for one component... That's insanity. emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Can you please fix the Dumpster Dive glitch? A lot of the time when I click the dive button instead of seeing what I them I get I get a notice saying " [object HTMLLIElement] " and then I have to refresh in order to play again.

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Features

Could you either bring back Tektek.org or fix your avatar builder to make it more like Tektek where you can stack and placing another item of the same type doesn't overwrite the previous item? Preferably bring back Tektek since it was so nice and convenient. Thank you! smile

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200
ITEM:

a friend of mine asked me to post this question/suggestion. Is it possible to make long glamorous RED gloves? Possibly name them Audrey Red Long Gloves. she can't find any in the MP that fits her needs for a solid color and the closet to them is the peasant red gloves and they cost over 25 billion gold.. thanks!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Trianglon
Features

Could you either bring back Tektek.org or fix your avatar builder to make it more like Tektek where you can stack and placing another item of the same type doesn't overwrite the previous item? Preferably bring back Tektek since it was so nice and convenient. Thank you! smile

TekTek was not a part of Gaia it was owned by a community member. Gaia made that person take the site down because he was directing people to join his own site on TekTek. Gaia saw it as a threat, so no Gaia cannot bring it back because that site was never owned by Gaia in the first place. The avatar builder is an ongoing project, it will take time to get everything streamlined.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Can we get an option to report misplaced avatar entries for the arenas? Since we are getting one for the Runway, it only makes sense to let us report stuff in the arenas as well... I don't know how many times I've found misplaced cosplay avatars in the arena... sweatdrop

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Nenanah
Trianglon
Features

TekTek was not a part of Gaia it was owned by a community member. Gaia made that person take the site down because he was directing people to join his own site on TekTek. Gaia saw it as a threat, so no Gaia cannot bring it back because that site was never owned by Gaia in the first place. The avatar builder is an ongoing project, it will take time to get everything streamlined.

Yes, I'm well aware of what happened. If Gaia made him take it down, they could always ask to put it back up. It most likely won't happen but I would be so happy if they did. At the very least, they could make their avatar more like Tektek had theirs. Tektek was very smooth and everything worked nicely and Gaia's is terrible.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Trianglon
Features

SO tired of a group of us explaining this. Tek tek was NOT owned by Gaia Interactive. If was owned by a fan and he decided to place ads on that site that exclusively advertised his own new site. It was a violation of certain laws when he did that and was asked to take the ads down and he refused. He was the one who took it down, NOT Gaia. (you already know this). Gaia did try to make a deal with him. He refused.
Also, Tek tek's ava builder was only "copy paste" which did not utilize the same layering system Gaia does. And no, Gaia is not gonna change that either. Gaia's ava builder has to coincide with the layering system and protocols of the site.

As for it being taken down, that is because of two things.
1) maintenance and tweaking (they are still messing with it)
2) too many people finding not yet released items and telling about it. Gaia's Staff asked people not to do that. Spoils any and all surprises to come.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff