Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Full Selection 200
Games

In the previous ATS before the last one on 6/10, I remembered one of the question is regarding the gift from your kins, I was just wondering if it's true that they are giving out potions and eggs too, all I ever get from them are 500g no matter what kin I use.

Lady Kin

Items

Could we see some poodle items? Maybe a poodle fur for paws? I would especially love to see a poodle kin heart

Lady Kin

SkyleNight
Games

In the previous ATS before the last one on 6/10, I remembered one of the question is regarding the gift from your kins, I was just wondering if it's true that they are giving out potions and eggs too, all I ever get from them are 500g no matter what kin I use.

This is all I ever get too, even though we're supposed to be getting potions and eggs.

Cunning Lunatic

Events

Once upon a time there was a question asked during the summer event (ATS-August 18th, 2015) and an answer given, but no follow through:

Quote:
Twisted Lady Wrote:
Events
What is up with the wing stickers? You said they're supposed to be updated daily, but they haven't been changed since day six, several weeks ago! Will there be a way for us to get the majority of stickers that were never put up? It really is unfair that we have to miss out on so many of them because someone couldn't remember to update the grant.

bluealaris Wrote:
Hmm, after looking into this it looks like somehow the grant links were broken. We will release a bundle with the stickers/charms for the missing days in an update soon. We'll let you know when they're coming out in a Staff Notice. Thanks for your patience on this!

What is the update on this?

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Games

Fishing: I didn't know that fishing was down and broken, and I just lost a good bucket of fish.

When are they going to address the issue? Last I saw on the 'Ask the Staff' the question wasn't answered at all.

Feral Werewolf

34,715 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
Games

Will you ever increase the kin level cap on lake kindred past level 50?

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
Features:

More closet space. I've asked this four times now and haven't even heard
a peep from you guys. I've even seen other people asking for the same thing.
What gives?
I pretty much spent quite some time trying to decorate my home and realized that I couldn't actually place it at any spot. Will there be any increase in home placements any time soon? I really wanna go inside my house. crying

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Items

It used to be (just a few months ago in fact) that I could used the Cat Faces/Ultra Cat Face with the World of God/Devil/Slick items and be floating cat heads. I just went into try to be doing that recently and was disappointed to find I cannot do that anymore. Can you please fix the layering on these items so that we can do that again? It's not fun using the World of items if we cannot be floating heads of any kind.

Devout Worshipper

Question Category Features

Question: This regards Runway. I know not long ago you did a fix that was supposed to stop avatars from showing up multiple times as we are voting, but that is still happening. I have seen the same avatars that I voted for multiple times over the course of voting. So, I was wondering if the feature could be fine tuned again to prevent avatars that we have voted for from being shown to us again when we click the vote button.

Edit: 10/8/15 Here are two such examples from today's Runway entrants.

Example 1 Example 2

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Games: Lake Kindred: so... i've noticed that i have 2 of the same pixie frogs, thats weird cause there's no capturing feature how did that happen? also why can't we capture are creatures are selfs? also why can't we name them? also i think i know this but if we have other creatures to battle with, and we've used one so far,... why can't they level up at the same time i battled with my first??.. but i know it's cause i haven't used them in battle after i got my first... well it's not my fault i started with one creature, if i'd known i could get more i would level them up to.. confused i think your other game did this, i had like sets of creatures and at the end of a battle all of them leveled up cause they where in my group... idk it's been a while i just assume they should level up at the same time i do or my first creature does.

High-functioning Citizen

Features

Could you add a price filter to the inventory selling page? For example, the items worth more are on the last page and those with less value are on the first page. It would make selling wayyy easier.
I've mostly given up on vending because it's just too time consuming clicking through all your items to see which one has the best price value to sell.
Features
Could you please fix the horrible lag in Aquarium?

Leader

Fishing

4th lake when?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out