Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Features

Gaia, these bots from Korea (and other places) are annoying and clogging up not only in Lake Kindred forum, but also other forums too such as GCD, SF, and such.

Can we place the captcha system when creating the thread?

Sure, people may not like to deal with captcha since they're like an extra step or sometimes they're not easy to read. But I rather deal with captcha than seeing tons of botting threads in the forums. At least that way, it will prevent botting.

EDIT: Rewriting this since someone informed me that it wasn't bots.

But still, it's annoying to see spammers spammed offsite advertisement in the Lake Kindred as well as other forums too. I don't know how much often do other forums get, but Lake Kindred get the most due to being an active game in Gaia.

Can we place a restriction of entering the Lake Kindred forum just like the Paw or Heaven forum?

If so, I demand to have the restriction be like "You must be level 2 (player, not kin) before joining the forum" or "Have your kin level up to 3 or 5." Any form of restriction before entering.

I know it may upset the newcomers if they have questions or want to know what's new in Lake Kindred, but we REALLY need something to prevent spammers. I also know that spammers don't want to waste their time, leveling up in the game just to enter the forum to spam. And they don't find spamming as a waste of their time. confused

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
lilloulou
Features

Since it seems purple is going to be replaced every Saturday for a while in runway contests, can we have it as a theme on the weekdays instead of a repeat of red-blue themes over and over again?

We could even have a whole week of purple: melty, venom, ghostly, fafnir, velvetine, diamond dust, byzantine, lavender, show your favorite purple day..... There's plenty of possibilities biggrin

I agree I've been waiting for a purple one .

Blessed Treasure

Games- specifically fishing

Question: I know that the holiday season is coming up and that means people taking time off, and the priorities will be with the holiday events, but can we expect fishing to become available again by the end of the year?

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Features - Inventory/Marketplace

In the old, old, old inventory system it was possible to sort our inventory by price. Could this feature come back for My Gaia>Inventory and Marketplace>Sell An Item? Thank you!

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Features - Marketplace

We are already able to sort listings in the marketplace by price. Would it be possible to sort by newest and oldest first?

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Features - Inventory

Would it be possible to get a tab in our inventory for Lake Kindred items? For example, there are tabs for Aquarium and zOMG.
Items

Could it be possible to get more beard/facial hair items? There's honestly a serious lack of beard diversity in Gaia, and to be honest, most beards that are already in are hard to use with mouth/face mods as they layer badly in most cases.

I only make male avis and it's quite exhausting to make them with the same ol' beard items that end up making my avis all look alike.

Maybe a beard mod item with loads of different beards, moustaches and facial hairs in one color (or more?), or just one facial hair item in multiple colors. Such items could be easily added to a hair/face bundles!

Tell me what you think!

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Spam?
(not sure where to put this)

There is a slam of spam lately and there are several bots being used that is addressed in some recent spamming. I am thinking maybe you Gaiz should put a "blanket ban" on all bots? Course it might be easier if you knew the bot or bot service or whatever it is we are being invaded with. Some or all are probably phishing scams anyway. I dunno what to offer because every idea I come up with so far would not work. Even if you confine all newbies to even fewer forums than they are now cause all the spammers would have to do is wait the three days wait and then spammit up.

BOTA9.com was one that was spamming Friday morning is one of them

Tiny Fashionista

18,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Items

THIS REALLY ISNT FAIR! Can tickets please have some kind of time limit to use them by? Soooo many poeple just hoard and showcase them, basically just wasting their potential! sad

Seriously! And for paws we have a hard enough time getting new/wanted items, and there are 5 paw tickets being forever showcased by a user who refuses to sell! MAKE PEOPLE SELL OR USE THEM PLEEEEEEAAAASE! crying

24,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Features
Marketplace

Can we please get an update to the Detailed History section of our Store Logs? Currently they show the item, the date listed, the buyer and and the price it was bought for. Is it possible to also get the listing price added in, especially for bid items? I tend to list a lot of bid items, and when I have double items I spread the listings out over two or more weeks. The problem is, I forget what starting price I put for the first listing, and it bugs me that I may or may not be starting a new listing for higher than the first one was.
(Also, because I'm an incurable stickybeak, could we get a list of who bid on our items added?)

24,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Features

Again on the Marketplace, can anyone tell me why, when you bid on an item, it resets the bid timer by 30 seconds? I vaguely remember a feature a year or two ago that had a similar set up, but if you look at proper online marketplaces, e.g. eBay or Amazon, neither of them have timer resets on their bids. Maybe it's meant to jack up the gold amount and get more out of the system? But it's rather off-putting from this side of the screen

Magical Gaian

Question Category Feature

Question: My question is in regards to the Runway feature.

Would it be possible to simply post all the entries, as you already do after the days event, in the Gallery and allow us to view them page by page, with multiple avatars on each page? If it were possible to then simply click on the image we want to vote for, it would resolve the issue of seeing the same avatar over and over again as we click through the entries, as well as weeding out the entries that are obviously not intended for that days theme. I just voted in today's Runway for the purple themed avatar's, and I saw my avi twice, as well as many others multiple times, but not once did a see my friend's avatar that she entered. I voted over 500 times, and then stopped voting, and simply scrolled through the entries hoping to find hers and never did. That gets to be very monotonous and annoying.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
bibi-chan21
Items

THIS REALLY ISNT FAIR! Can tickets please have some kind of time limit to use them by? Soooo many poeple just hoard and showcase them, basically just wasting their potential! sad

Seriously! And for paws we have a hard enough time getting new/wanted items, and there are 5 paw tickets being forever showcased by a user who refuses to sell! MAKE PEOPLE SELL OR USE THEM PLEEEEEEAAAASE! crying

I have to agree with this. It's not the first time tickets are horded either. But I also wonder how many tickets are deliberately help until after the expiration dates and what happens to them? I hate the idea of some unsuspecting user buying a ticket that is already expired. Yet... users - the community as a whole, being denied.

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Features

Can we please get an update on the event's achievement?

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Items

can we please get a ________ Memento (Hair)/(Bangs) collection?

also, Jumbodango recolor, including: Melty, Toxic, Velvetine, Offblack, Dusk, Bubblegum... Gradient ones also ;3 pretty please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff