Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Girl

excitable sloth
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

Color Schemes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

-readies the venom cannon-

omfg nooooooooo
User Image

Feral Lionheart

21,625 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Games

Will there be a possibilty that you'll accept developed games/ game ideas from the community and get it finalized for more excitement in the future? biggrin

Revered Guardian

26,650 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Events

This year marks the 10th Anniversary of the Zurg invasion. Could we be seeing them again?

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Misc

Hello~! emotion_yatta
Hope you're all doing ok o3o I don't have a question this week, so just sayin' hi.

User Image

User Image

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200
2sammygate

yeah, i'll sometimes want to rest a kin then go to shower, then i come back and see it didn't register my button press. D: domokun stargate

i some times do that to and i'm like oh come on emotion_facepalm

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
ariichu
Games/Events

First I just wanted to say thank you so much for all Lake Kindred updates in the last few weeks,
especially the ability to sort them & having the Splicing levels lowered~!! emotion_kirakira

With Easter 2k16 looming on the horizon, do you have any hints for us about what is to come? cat_whee

#Easter2k16HYPE!!!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Seiji-ojisan
Events/Shops/Manga

Paws have been around for over a year now. It'd be cool to have a story update and/or event about how they're adjusting (or otherwise not adjusting) to the world of gaia. Maybe paws are demanding equal rights and shelves they can reach, or being able to go to a restaurant and not have the embarrassment of asking for a booster seat every time. Once the dust has cleared, it could all culminate in a new shop for paw items only, run by a paw npc.

Can you program and draw this too?

All on your own though, no outside help. We'll know.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Solnya
Jak Bauer
Solnya
Game - Lake Kindred

In regards to the aspect of the game in which it starts to play itself without user input: is there anything in the works for fixing it, and if so do we have a rough eta?

Uhm...might be time for an exorcist?

Tried that, but since I couldn't use potions it didn't work XD

having your kin confused and watching it kill itself can be pretty annoying. domokun stargate

darkfluffyclone's Princess

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Can you give us a choice as to whether we want to be automatically invited to the Loyals guild? It's a pain having to exit it each time, and I know it's not just me who's been complaining about this.
Also, you should do something about the broken fishing game. Shut it down, take the link away, or something. Do whatever, but really, act on it please.

Toxic Trendsetter

Runeis
Games
Lake Kindred

So in the Jack Vs Fafnir comic at the end there was a little baby Fafnir with Sandman's blindfold on. >3> You guys should tote make that a kindred.

I love this idea, and I want this to happen. My heart needs this. We shall seeee.

Winter Soldier

44,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Events/Achievements

Any word on when we're getting the missing achievements from the Valentine's Event?

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
I would like to see a store for paw items only and a search function in MP for paw items only. I also want to suggest again that we be able to buy the runway outfits that are in the museum. I love some of them. And being able to use Gaia cash on them and the outfits in MP would be another suggestion. TY

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

KarmaTheNatureLover
2sammygate

yeah, i'll sometimes want to rest a kin then go to shower, then i come back and see it didn't register my button press. D: domokun stargate

i some times do that to and i'm like oh come on emotion_facepalm

especially when it's my golden kitsuko! the b-team only comes out once a week or so and i want have the stamina as high as i can all the time! i don't use stamina potions. domokun stargate

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
2sammygate
Solnya
Jak Bauer
Solnya
Game - Lake Kindred

In regards to the aspect of the game in which it starts to play itself without user input: is there anything in the works for fixing it, and if so do we have a rough eta?

Uhm...might be time for an exorcist?

Tried that, but since I couldn't use potions it didn't work XD

having your kin confused and watching it kill itself can be pretty annoying. domokun stargate
I think the most annoying is missing the first hit, then getting rutted in sleep/paralysis until you die even though you have a 10+ level advantage.

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
Items

Rainbow Ticket

Would requesting an item that has an eye mod be recolored to a heterochromia acceptable, even if the original eyes are the same colors?

(Thank you Sloth for answering the first question I had!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff