Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Solnya
Game - Lake Kindred

In regards to the aspect of the game in which it starts to play itself without user input: is there anything in the works for fixing it, and if so do we have a rough eta?

Uhm...might be time for an exorcist?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500
Games
Lake Kindred

So in the Jack Vs Fafnir comic at the end there was a little baby Fafnir with Sandman's blindfold on. >3> You guys should tote make that a kindred.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rance Clear
ChaosTrooper
Items

How do I say this... is there a way to make a RIG's new kin rare still, but not as crazy rare as it seems to be these days?
When a new RIG kin is released, usually it ends up being worth near or over 1t gold and that's a bit ridiculous (I'm looking at you right now Pixkit).

Most of the rarest Kin get more affordable over time, thanks to new opportunities to get them. I'd wait it out if it's not in your price range at the moment!

Yeah I guess that is true.
It just feels urgent because Pixkit is the only kin I don't have at the moment.
Really look forward to a re-release!

Friendly Trader

21,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Features

Good evening, staff! I hope you're all doing well! whee

I don't really have a question, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the extra Outfit Slots!! 69 more slots is INSANE!! In a good way lol.

I just hope they'll be a better way to organize them soon, since there's currently no way to drag and drop an outfit around and already 8 pages was a hassle to organize, I can only image how tedious it's going to be dealing with 20+ pages sweatdrop Anyways, have a great evening and thanks again!!

User Image

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Rance Clear
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Alchemy

Can the rates for Demonfly and Great Monarch be upped in the Bug Trap? We need 10 of them for a Wing formula and I've opened hundreds of the Traps and haven't gotten either of them.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Sure, why not. I'll go ahead and make that happen right after ATS ends.

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Thank you Rance. You're my favorite because you deal with my insane amount of Alchemy suggestions. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Springtime Strawberry

Features?

If there's a user that hasn't been on in yeaaaars and has never, ever posted, and has no friends on their account, could we, you know, like hypothetically, file a ticket to take their username?

btw, thanks for all the new updates, Staff! It's so reassuring to know y'all are listening to what we want to and doing your best to make it happen. Thank you so, so much! User ImageUser Image

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Jak Bauer
Solnya
Game - Lake Kindred

In regards to the aspect of the game in which it starts to play itself without user input: is there anything in the works for fixing it, and if so do we have a rough eta?

Uhm...might be time for an exorcist?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tried that, but since I couldn't use potions it didn't work XD

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
excitable sloth
Shaded Penumbra
(custom) Items

I understand that you can't make a kin with any evolutions with an opal ticket, but could a user make a kin with a single evolution (have two forms) if they used two opal tickets at the same time?
(I'm just asking out of curiosity, since there's no way in heck I'd ever get my hands on two)

This is a good question! I will have to discuss it, but I don't see why not if multiple tickets are being used. c:

Thanks for answering! biggrin

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Events/Shops/Manga

Paws have been around for over a year now. It'd be cool to have a story update and/or event about how they're adjusting (or otherwise not adjusting) to the world of gaia. Maybe paws are demanding equal rights and shelves they can reach, or being able to go to a restaurant and not have the embarrassment of asking for a booster seat every time. Once the dust has cleared, it could all culminate in a new shop for paw items only, run by a paw npc.

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

misc

Any staff playing stardew valley? ninja
it's so good

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Games:

I'm on my phone so I am having trouble seeing if this has been answered, but will Staff please post an update on the main game page for Fishing to let players know it is down? People are still unaware it has been "broken" for almost a year. Thank you!

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

items

are any more nerfs to project tickets incoming? i would hope not, but given all that's been happening, there's probably more on their way. :/
domokun stargate

Newbie Noob

hello staff!

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

There's two custom cut tickets, the golden and silver, is there any way the silver could be made a little more available?

Also if not, would there ever be a way we could separate hair/tails from an item to recolor multiple times? I know there's no real way to do that right now, but I was wondering if something could be considered in the future?

Thank you for reading.

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ren Orenji Doragon

[grumbles]

I'm not staff but I'm still waiting for my copy to come in the mail. xp

gonk That sucks. I got really lucky and reserved a copy at Best buy and was able to pick it up in store. If I had gone with gamestop, it still wouldn't be here until maybe next week. x.x I hope yours shows up soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff