Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Feature

Whats going on with the booty tanks? Analizer wont work, can't play tanks, etc?

Snack

Shops

Can we get some of the LQI in Loyal's Bazaar in like different colors? It'd be nice to be able to afford the cute/cool stuff too after a while. Like maybe put the recolors of some of the originals in there like Kikila or one of the March (teddy recolors) items.

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Question Category Misc

I can't get into the Alchemy page for like 3-4 days already. All I see is a blank page. I checked with another account, it can access to it within seconds.

Also my aquarium doesn't show up the fish so others can do booty grab.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

This question deals with the old item engraving feature.

Engraving the items with a message was always an extra special way to show appreciation to those we were gifting. It also helps several of us discern the difference from that extra special gift we got from someone and any other multiples we may have in our inventory.

I know that an issue with this was that people were writing rude things on the items.
Maybe you could create a word filter to filter out any crude language or put a report item message button to report rude item messages to the mods.

Anyway this was a great site feature and I'm sure that many people would love to see it make a comeback.
It also has the potential to be a great gold sink too.

My question is...

Is there any chance that Gaia could reintroduce engraving to items?

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features/Items/Projects

Hallo!
In the past few ATS we have asked if Sapphire and Citrine tickets are still available in the un-opened bundles that were available on the site.

Is there a chance we could get confirmation about the same for the rest of the tickets?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kid Jak
Items

With the Tailored Stylist Patterned Ticket Can I chose an [animal] Item and have the change be the Animal it is focused on?

Could I for instance Change Fafnir's Spite from Dragon to Diamondback Lionfish?

Best answer for this might be to check our FAQ which should have the answer to your question:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/project-custom/tailored-stylist-pattern-ticket-rules/t.94928343/

Loyal Member

11,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Party Animal 100
will it be possible in the future to have zomg come back or have to rings become equipable items similar to sweetheart ring with the big pink hand haha

Intellectual Humorist

Events

Are there any plans to re-release My Lovely Byul on Black Friday, please?

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shops

would we be able to have an option (like in the account settings) where we can choose the preferred base for shops?

So that animal only users can choose 'animal' and in the shops it will automatically go to the animal items (instead of having to click on the button and reload the shop)

And that human* only users can choose 'human' and in the shops it was automatically go to the human items?

*By human I just mean our normal avis.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features

Other people have asked about updating the Arenas in the past but I think each time you ask for requests on how to update.
I have complied a list of ideas in this thread in Site Feedback.

I would greatly appreciate if it could be looked into. (this thread is mainly about the Art Arena, however I'm sure the updates would work in the others too)

TLDR:
Update price of entry.
New categories.
Archive old art
Give monthly prizes for each category and maybe one overall.
Advertise the Arenas through the banners (where we get LQI/sale notices)
Have banners in each arena discussion forum, linking/advertising the arena.
Be able to have different info in 'artist info' than what is listed on your profile.

If you check out the thread you can see more suggestions! Wooo!!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Salathielly
Events (?)

Not really a question, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed having the NPCs posting/responding to users in threads about the mint tickets. It was a lot of fun, and I'd love to see it happen more often!

Yay! Glad you had fun! c:

Shy Gaian

Misc

Will there be an upgrade to make our homes bigger than what is already offered?

Angelic Healer

User Image
Princess Angelishia
Parexus
Items

Is there anyway we could get more musical related items made? I would love to have an electronic keyboard like the one pictured below made!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute! We can definitely pass your suggestion along.
Thank you for taking the time to answer and for passing the suggestion along! heart

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features/Guilds

In the past people have requested updates to guilds. I understand from previous answers this is not a current project, however I would like to link you to this thread which has a lot of good ideas for updates to be made to the guilds system.
It also links in one post to a bunch of other peoples threads about updates to guilds too.

Just thought it would be a good idea to show you the ideas people are after for the guilds, so if guilds do ever (hopefully) get updated you know what we're after <3

Mega Noob

Items

Question: Now that platinum tickets are becoming a "gaiafame item" which is honestly ridiculous its almost impossible to obtain one. Do you still have plans to release rigs or even other things where its a chance to get a platinum ticket or other project's planned in the future. The platinum ticket is probably the most sought after ticket on Gaia. Is it possible to make it easier to obtain?

In addition out of the 61 win gaia bundles that were opened all of them contained rainbow tickets. Is it even plausible to receive a golden ticket or a platinum ticket from one? Because from what I have noticed you said there is a chance, but yet there never has been one won.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff