Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hunter

Is there any chance that Aquariums BG game will be included once again in Events and maybe have some New things added??

Fish Bundles would be Awesome! Reasonably priced and maybe Higher End Aquarium Fish, Medium and Lower end.

This could DEFINITELY BENEFIT both Gaia and The BG Community.

PLEASE GAIA. You are loosing a lot of Dedicated Players because of this and because of the INSANE MP Inflation!! We can't survive and Members are discouraged and leaving Gaia.

Beloved Fatcat

Hi staff. Thanks for doing this.

1. Is there any way to get an avi featured? I mean I see them all the time when you do the daily reward stuff, but I don't know how to apply and there are many others [especially in CB] that I think deserve to be up for the featured spotlight. Is there any easier way to do this? More chances for other Gaian's? It doesn't update that frequently to my knowledge.

2. Inventory organizer. Maybe it's already been asked but when can it be updated. emotion_8c

Thanks so much!

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Was the gold used to buy my Archangel's Wings: Alchemized generated? You know how much I've protested against generated gold in Site Feedback.
Will you guys consider updating the aquariums? It would be nice to see new fish as well some of the old fish back.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
admin

Our long term goal is simple: we plan on revamping existing systems such as GoFusion and some of the mini games (e.g. Smashblox) to enable Gaians to use their gold to obtain exclusive items available only in these features. These features, once completely revamped, will allow Gaians to either use Gold or Gaia Cash to participate. Our main priority is to focus on our economy and address it accordingly, so that will work in tandem with gold generators.

Bad idea. This means users must have gold in order to play games, and the gold is only won from paying for gold generators (unless you seriously plan to up the payouts of gold from other games that aren't a gold sink). This becomes a pay to play site, if our only means of getting a decent amount of gold is through gash shop gold generators.

What you really need to do is eliminate the generators all together. You guys can find another way to make money. Hell, just item deflation rigs would earn you money and you don't have to even put anything new in them. Just slap a rig together. PLEASE listen to us and quit the gold gens altogether.

Fel de Pard's Prince

Cosmic Phantom

Will Gaia update the daily chance cart to have better items? This goes hand in hand with Pink links, gift boxes and trunks and fat cat (if he's still around) also needing better items! With everything's value so high, it doesn't feel worth it to even claim the gifts. I also think its time to retire some items from the crystal box, like Kaya the cat and such like that!

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
- What is the exact reason why you "can't" completely remove gold generators? If there is an actual explanation, I might find that more comforting than just having to live with it.

- Ivan's Timely Predicament is related to the upcoming Halloween event, right? Any hints you can give as to how it has to tie in with Halloween and what some of the cryptic messages on the global tiers might mean?

- I've noticed it's still possible to post in the Item Suggestion Thread, but the thread itself seems to have been abandoned by staff. Do you guys ever actually check it? Should a new thread be set up?

- I have posted a few things on the Avatar Glitch Thread on multiple accounts, and while I do occasionally see other users' glitches get acknowledged, this is rarely done, and has not happened to me yet. Is there a plan for someone to get around to these things at some point?

- Will there ever be another offline event in the future? If not, please remove the Conventioneer achievement.

- Why did the prices of the furs in Skin Tyte go from between 2 and 5 bucks to 20 whole dollars?

- Please let me know where development is right now on the Battle and Pet systems.

- Is it true that Towns 1 will be deleted someday?

- When are the rest of the old Aquarium fish going to be put back into Phin Phang?

- Since zOMG! is now in a permanent state of maintenance and will never be updated save for bug fixes, do you have any plans to create a zOMG 2.0 or some other kind of second MMO?

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Angeni1

i waited since 3:30 for answer got on the first page then you ignored the aquarium question. If this is how my community is treated i wont be back

I am a vice president of the Booty Prowling Panther and our guild members want answers..
We are members of your aquarium community where things are so bad we can only believe that you want to let it die? The choice of fish in Phin Phang is such a joke and the market even worse. You are aware you have young people in this game who have no access to money to buy gold? Then that leaves us to turn to the market place to buy fish with the gold we earned.Which again is running rampant with an airshark today running at 50 mil? We ourselves are buying your cash card but i guess thats coming to an end since we cant support the whole community. God knows we have tried.Your announcements to buy buy buy ~ is annoying to all. But at least if your going to throw out every color, every old item, etc why don't you at least make a few fish bundles for us to purchase. With some of the old time fish like landsharks, mermaids, etc. Maybe packs of wolves, airsharks, giant stones? Give us a choice and price range so people may stock a tank again so others can play! You do realize that most members in aquariums are older and can afford your cash cards? So give them a choice of fish if you must have real cash...you didnt even include aquarium on your first post and we deserve answers

NASHOBA1 and ANGENI1

Tipsy Roisterer

bluealaris
xx I met my fate xx
The Avatar Arenas have been ignored for a very long time now. Many users still enjoy using them. Why not use this to your advantage Gaia? An alternative and more inclusive means to promoting your new items and possibly generating the sales that you desire, particularly your LQI's. Raise the prize amounts for winners and host a contest each week that must feature a certain LQI, or whatever random item you wish to promote. Bring life back to the Arena's, generate more interest and, dare I say, "need" for your items and utilize what you have available to you, rather than introducing something new?

I've been wanting to work with the Avatar Arena for quite a while. I would like to work on updating the prizes for the Arena to begin with, at least to make them cohesive with the current economy- then work with users to come up with more contests afterwards.

I don't think raising prize amounts is the answer, most people don't enter for the gold but for the kudos.

Now raising awareness of the Arena (and maybe the gold for voting and commenting) - that is more important and re-adding the 4 votes per IP. Adding the winners to the featured avatars would be a start.

Heart Tamer

Can you add an option in the dressing room to view your avatar at the normal size you see site-wide? Sometimes the blown up image looks better or worse than the smaller version, so being able to dress up your avatar while viewing the smaller size would be incredibly helpful.

Fuzzy Pup

Why are you unable to take gold chance items completely out?

What made you decide to bring back ask the staff? And will you be doing this more often now?
How is community feedback handled at the gaia offices?

Will you be changing/updating random events like pink link? They are borderline useless now, and not very helpful to noobies either.
Will you be updating the inventory function?
Is there a timeframe for the updated search function and mobile apps? Even if it is very general.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Hi guys, so happy to see the Ask the Admin back in some form. Usually I'd make noise about why hasn't Russell Ace gotten an NPC account, but I thought I'd be more mature about that today.

Are you guys aware of the fact that it's highly annoying for users that prefer red hair to make red recolors that contain colors other than red? Specifically the red Garage Baby. I wanted that one so badly, but the hair made it nearly unusable for me.

Also, what is your guy's damage about making companion items with tickets? I was really open to going for Project 2.0 to get the one pose ticket to make a Russell Ace companion, but you guys nipped that in the bud. Why do you guys not want companion items made with tickets?

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
• Why do we need FOUR cash shops?
• What if we don't WANT your sales announcements because we don't plan to spend another some here thanks to your rampant inflation and gold gens that you refuse to get rid of?
• Why was the creation of Tentacl necessary?

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
In a post in the Site Feedback forums you say you have someone monitoring the economy.

Who exactly? Who keeps telling you it's a good idea to release gold generators over and over?

Are you sure they are an actual economist or just a pointless yes man?
# 2

are you going to make more of the older ei in recolor? like erebus moon as a bloddy erbus moon with a full red bunny? we see a red color wing on a little one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff