Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering if the scoring glitch on Smashblox will be fixed at some point?

King Noob

thank you for bringing this back

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR HALLOWEEN!!

Do you plan on having the games give a bit more gold like you have done with the daily chance?

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you for holding this ATS. I'd appreciate answers to any/all of these questions, please.

Quote:
Our long term goal is simple: we plan on revamping existing systems such as GoFusion and some of the mini games (e.g. Smashblox) to enable Gaians to use their gold to obtain exclusive items available only in these features.

1. Are you going to revamp any of the older minigames (such as puzzles, slots, or blackjack) to increase incentives?

2. What parts of Gaia do you consider to be most valuable to you from a business standpoint (ex. Cash shop, forums, games, world), and are these the parts you are going to priortize over others?

3. Will your trend of releasing more female avatar items over male ones continue? Also, will you continue to focus on arm and leg mod items? (There is a great need for more male items, more pants, and more shoes. Not mods.)

4. Do you have any plans to implement a Gaia Cash trading system between accounts?

Quote:
Can we have more outfit slots?
Yes!

5. Do you have any more information on more outfit slots (how many or when this might be)?

6. Do you have any plans to tweak the Alchemy system?

Enduring Gaian

Can anymore information be given about the zOMG maintenance? What exactly was broken and what are the plans for re-release?
heart

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
hiiiiii. it is 1am where i am and i just logged in to check some things..

so... marshall sdplus doll? swarf sdplus doll?

xd

has there been any word about the kickstarters where people won the doll tier thingy?

*waits to play drinking game* xDDD

Fluffy Glitch

User Image

You may have noticed I'm wearing a Gaia T-Shirt.

What ways can we Gaians show our support for the Manga? What things do the Staff take notice of?

This is to raise awareness to the: Save Our Plot Movement.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!!! Ohmeowgoodness! We're getting more outfit slots? Blessed be <3 Goodness knows the shuffle dance I do with my puny 20 slots t-t

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
                  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
                  • Marshall's Love 500
                  • Conventioneer 300
                  Narumi Misuhara
                  jonjon21428
                  ninja

How was lunch?

Delicious! I had a Hot Pastrami from Togos!
                  /jealous

I could use that right now emotion_drool

Devoted Star

13,600 Points
                  • Torii Attendant 100
                  • Newbie Helper 100
                  • Tax Evader 100
                  Only have one quest, Why do you guess let the soccer ball button remain in towns if it useless and you can't even see it once you click it and the ball is suppose to appear?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

You may have noticed I'm wearing a Gaia T-Shirt.

Thank you so much for hosting this! I have a couple of questions about our wonderful shopkeepers:

With the exception of Louie, most of the storekeepers haven't appeared in the plot for a very long time. Ian, Rufus, Sasha, Ruby, Peyo... what have they been up to? When will we hear from them again?

The shopkeeper NPCs are going to be wearing new Halloween costumes this year, right? Any hints on what we'll see?

This is to raise awareness to the: Save Our Plot Movement.
                  When will zOMG be bak up?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
                  • Forum Sophomore 300
                  • Forum Dabbler 200
                  • Citizen 200
                  Ren Orenji Doragon
                  Hello AtS! I have a couple of questions from a friend of mine regarding Paws stuff. smile

Quote:
                  Question 1: Can you give a rough estimate on when the winners of the Best in Show contest will be announced?

Question 2: The prices for Paw CS items have come down considerably but there are several furs in Skin Tyte with steep pricetags. Can you consider lowering their price as well and reimburse the difference to people who already bought them for the current price?

As for my own little questions and/or feedback:

3. Orange/Yellow/Purple/Pink Lizardman? lol Orange especially. wink

4. Is Going Postal still open? o3o I know sisky posted a blog entry about it a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen much since then. :C

5. Speaking of sisky, she also ran a couple of Tumblr blogs centered around avis and artwork... any chance those will ever be active again? emotion_kirakira

Oh, and I wanted to thank you guys for bringing us some form of feedback session after AtA was axed. heart heart heart

Best in Show: We'll have them announced this week!

Going Postal: We haven't updated it, but we can look into it!

Tumblrs: We can look into updating these also in the future!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
                  • Partygoer 500
                  • Comrades in Arms 150
                  • Dragon Master 50
                  Hoorah! it's back again!

My questions:

1: Can we please get more male warrior armor items? Or even some recolors of knight of horizon and warrior of the north?

2: How often do you guys do nerf fights?

3: Can we get luxury detail items in dernier cri again? I really miss does high end items and I'm sure users will be willing to pay a ton of Gold for them,even a recolor of them like merlins hat and the helmets?
                  can you stop making events pay to win? It makes a lot of people mad, and destroys the community.

Quick Reply

Submit
                  Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff