Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Moeseph
bluealaris

omg what is the name of that mask?? that I've been seeing everywhere!!

Its today's Event Grant! Go and get!

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Features

any word on getting lowest buy prices fixed in the MP?

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Items
Hi there. Given the recent uptick in Alchemy and it's use of old zOMG stuff did you know there are some zOMG items you've left out of the Back Alley Grab Bags and Philosopher's Cache: zOMG?

I've compiled a list:
These are zOMG items completely unavailable.
User Image Berry Ring Pop
User Image Barton Regulars Boots / Recipe
User Image Lumberjack Axe / Recipe: Cheri's Twin **USED IN ALCHEMY FORMULA**
User ImageIan's Hat / Recipe
User ImageMint Sundae Sweets / Formula
User Image Marshall Companion
User Image Ghostie
User ImageEaster Event 2010 Chicky
User ImageEaster Event 2010 Churpy
User ImageEaster Event 2010 Cheepy
User ImageEaster Event 2010 Chirpy

Items rarely in Back Alley Grab Bags but used heavily in Alchemy:
User Image Damaged Biochip
User Image Fauxskin
User Image Seaweed
User Image Vampire Blood

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Gentlemanly Swindler
Items/Shop

I was wondering why my favourite salon hair vanished without a trace. Is there a way you can reimplement it?
User Image
It even says 'not for sale'
It should be here with the other colours but is not.
A lady told me it is available for females.
User Image

And I am positive it was released at one point because it was my default hair for the better part of a decade, here's me rockin' it in '06:
User Image

If it makes you feel better, it's the base hair on my male mule that I've had since '05. So it was/is a thing. lol

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Serene Rainstorm
Items

Will there be any plans on making these items unisexed?
Right now they can only be worn by the male base, and I would like for it to worn by the female base too. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

We are currently not working on unisexing these items, however unisexing is something we would still like to pursue in the future. Sorry and thanks for understanding!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Features

Question:
ToS available in different languages?

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Ella-Maie
Shops

After last month's big mixed-items gold shop update, will we be seeing more direct-purchase recolors in our monthly updates, or will it still mostly be thru grab bags?

...I...I made it to an ATS...*internal awkward noises* The curse is lifted!

Of course! We'll be doing both- a little variety of each will keep the stores spicy. 3nodding

Aged Genius

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
codemonkey37179
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Events

Could you please tell us what the posting requirements are for the Throwback Party Achievements? Specifically, how many there are, where in the forum we have to post, etc?

Is it something like we have to post in the threads started by NPCs and we get NPC-centered Achievements?

We've made it pretty known that we want to know what to aim for ahead of time makes Achievements and events more enjoyable, so I think clearing this up now instead of last minute would vastly increase the amount of enjoyment for the event! biggrin

You may get an achievement by posting in the event forum, and for posting in any contest thread.
Thank you! Will there be more Achievements as this event continues? I'd love to be able to have titles based on the characters getting spotlighted!

Maybe. Tune in next time to find out on GaiaBallZ

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Before AtS ends, I just want to thank you guys for all the alchemy love this month! As well as yellow and pigs~ ; u ;

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Gentlemanly Swindler
Items/Shop

I was wondering why my favourite salon hair vanished without a trace. Is there a way you can reimplement it?
User Image
It even says 'not for sale'
It should be here with the other colours but is not.
A lady told me it is available for females.
User Image

And I am positive it was released at one point because it was my default hair for the better part of a decade, here's me rockin' it in '06:
User Image
I'll look into this!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
THANK YOU STAFF/ADMINS FOR BEING AWESOME <33

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Ranas94
Features/Items

Being May the month of Alchemy, lots of gaians have decided to become alchemists, like myself. However, there are some new formulas that require components that are hard to come by. One formula in particular, [Animal] Faithful Friend, requires 25 Cookies Crumbs, which were exclusive components from an event years ago and even tho they are on Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things they are really hard to find. My suggestions in this case are two; one create a new formula to craft Cookies Crumbs, in which we could use those Cookies that lots of us have in our inventories collecting dust since they're useless right now; or two, create somewhat of a Philosopher's Cache: Holidays, with components that came out during past events~

Lovely ideas, thank you for the suggestions!

Divine Muse

Thank you Finni for always letting me know that someone reads my posts here.

You are amazing, awesome, and all the other good things people say to damn fine people.

FearOfOvens's Waifu

Anxious Bum

14,325 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Hey staff! So I'm really excited about the new avatar creator coming out, but I was wondering if it will sort items by RIGs, MCs and CIs, besides the basics like color, clothing item, etc? It would make it easier than searching for the one item overall and I think it would be really useful! Thank you! heart

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
bluealaris
Ella-Maie
Shops

After last month's big mixed-items gold shop update, will we be seeing more direct-purchase recolors in our monthly updates, or will it still mostly be thru grab bags?

...I...I made it to an ATS...*internal awkward noises* The curse is lifted!

Of course! We'll be doing both- a little variety of each will keep the stores spicy. 3nodding

Make sure to make them sweets too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces