Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Features

any word on getting the wishlist information on the main page of the MP fixed?

Big Noob

smellpotatoes
tommy chongs kid
Items

Hello staff! Will we be seeing the Golden Kicopot again anytime soon? I love the idea, and was really sad I missed it!

What Tommy said!

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Event

If we miss one day of getting the grant, can we still summon gaia if we be the missing grant off the MP?
ticket

still waiting on a response for access an old account of mine, never banned, just no longer have access to the email which is associated to the account

How long until someone responds?
it's been 6 months

"Due to the nature of your inquiry, our response will be sent to the email address your account is registered with (not PM)."

what email? never got one, still waiting.
thanks

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Xx_Rosalyn_Desrea_xX
Events/Misc?

Was [NPC] Ruby doing a mothers day event by quoting other people's posts or was [NPC] Ruby hacked?

Some role players were upset because she was quoting in IC threads and it was messing with their story. See here and here for more information. They are two threads of complaints and I just wanted to know what it was about...please?? smile with cherry on top.. heart

This was an accident when we were setting this up, no hacking of the account involved. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Impassioned Misfit

bluealaris
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Events???

As is, the Tycoon achievement allows us to sell 20 items in our stores in the marketplace. Would you perhaps consider another Achievement like it that would allow us to sell even more? Say, 30? Maybe even 40?

I like this idea. 3nodding
*sweats* Do you think it's doable?? With how many things I've been trying to sell lately, the 20 item limit has been rather a hindrance!

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Hellbound Dreams
Items/Features

Question:
Would you please consider disabling the option to throw Philosopher Caches, game items, Aquarium items, and zOMG items into the Dumpster Dive?

Dumpster Dive is spammed with Caches over 90% of the time. As well, finding game items that have no value in Dumpster Dive makes the feature almost impossible to enjoy. I'm not sure if there is still a lock on the Dumpster Dive, but am aware you used to not be able to donate items over a certain value.

Putting a lock on the Dumpster Dive preventing donations of game items, Aquarium items, zOMG items, and Philosopher Caches would make Dumpster Dive a more viable and enjoyable experience.

Unfortunately, Dumpster Dive is literally Gaia's Dumpster- so there will be a variety of unwanted items but the occasional gems make it worthwhile.

Bepis Especial's Princess

Desirable Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zero Omega
Xx_Rosalyn_Desrea_xX
Events/Misc?

Was [NPC] Ruby doing a mothers day event by quoting other people's posts or was [NPC] Ruby hacked?

Some role players were upset because she was quoting in IC threads and it was messing with their story. See here and here for more information. They are two threads of complaints and I just wanted to know what it was about...please?? smile with cherry on top.. heart

This was an accident when we were setting this up, no hacking of the account involved. Sorry for the inconvenience!

It's alright, just glad she wasn't hacked lol..

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Items

Question:
What is Mysterious Trash Ticket?

Big Noob

TheChristineShow
Games

Will you ever bring zOMG back?
I have been away for quite some time and just came back to notice, that zOMG is gone, which was really dissapointing.
Nope. It's gone.

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Items/Shop

I was wondering why my favourite salon hair vanished without a trace. Is there a way you can reimplement it?
User Image
It even says 'not for sale'
It should be here with the other colours but is not.
A lady told me it is available for females.
User Image

And I am positive it was released at one point because it was my default hair for the better part of a decade, here's me rockin' it in '06:
User Image

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Moeseph
Events

I missed the 05/06 Grant for the THROWBACK Spring Party, so I was wondering if I will I still be able to receive the achievement for collecting all the grants throughout the month of May if I were to purchase the 6th one? If there is an achievement for it that is. Missed it because you guys clearly messed up the timing.

You won't miss out on any achievements if you purchase a missed grant item from the MP and you will be able to get your item at the end of the month. 3nodding

Impassioned Misfit

codemonkey37179
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Events

Could you please tell us what the posting requirements are for the Throwback Party Achievements? Specifically, how many there are, where in the forum we have to post, etc?

Is it something like we have to post in the threads started by NPCs and we get NPC-centered Achievements?

We've made it pretty known that we want to know what to aim for ahead of time makes Achievements and events more enjoyable, so I think clearing this up now instead of last minute would vastly increase the amount of enjoyment for the event! biggrin

You may get an achievement by posting in the event forum, and for posting in any contest thread.
Thank you! Will there be more Achievements as this event continues? I'd love to be able to have titles based on the characters getting spotlighted!

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
Site Features:

Can you bring back Gaia Cinema and gear it towards playing the adverts?
It'd give people more incentive to tolerate them by completely ignoring it and
just starting tomato fights with each other.

Or maybe even host a contest for videos for users to make and display them in
the gaia cinema?? Things like Lilium for example? Treat it like a Film Fest kind of
deal where each category could have a prize and people could vote on it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff