Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

Events

I know this doesn't go under this category, since it's convention related.

Anyway, will you guys be going to Otakon this year?
                At least, officially. You still only have two conventions listed.
                It'd be nice if you guys returned to the east coast.

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

milkbun
I did receive your email and should be getting to approvals soon. Sorry for the wait, sometimes it gets a little busy crying

oh thank you! I just wanted to know that it did go through :>

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Feature

Question: The "New release" feature in customize avatar hasn't been updated since October, did something happen with it?

Fashionable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x Item

Can we pretty please have Sass Sea re-released soon? q___q

Also, I really love the fact that you brought back Mood Bubbles! Please bring out more, but maybe drop the prices? Far too expensive, since they're really not something a lot of people go nuts over.

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Items/Shops/Marketplace;

Hello. How is the Serial_not_in_owner_location glitch fix coming along?
(I'm still missing a slot in my marketplace store)

Impassioned Misfit

Events

Could you please tell us what the posting requirements are for the Throwback Party Achievements? Specifically, how many there are, where in the forum we have to post, etc?

Is it something like we have to post in the threads started by NPCs and we get NPC-centered Achievements?

We've made it pretty known that we want to know what to aim for ahead of time makes Achievements and events more enjoyable, so I think clearing this up now instead of last minute would vastly increase the amount of enjoyment for the event! biggrin

Big Noob

namine205
Hello Gaia staff,

I have just started using my store. at first i could only sell 10 items at a time, now i can sell 20 items. is there a rule for how many i can sell for how many i have sold?

thank you smile
If you earned the Tycoon achievement, then you can sell 20 items.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Features....I think?

When will the, issue I guess, where extras of the same item are not spread out all over the place. But all in one spot on the same page?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kuriketto-Chan
Misc./Compliment

Hello staff, hope you are all doing well! I just wanted to say what great customer service you have. smile Keep being awesome.

Thanks for the feedback! It's incredibly appreciated from all the customer support team!

Aged Genius

GohanRulezGX
Features

When is the Dream Avatar going to be available for public use?

It should be out in beta in around 2 weeks, and then will be receiving updates throughout the summer.

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Items

How long will the Wing quests be in the Cash shop and will there be any plans of discounting them?

of the House of Demonic Dreams

They are in the store for the rest of the month, but I don't believe there are any plans to discount them.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Finni

The puddi animated emote might have been a test run to see if users would be interested in more. emotion_kirakira

Fishy Emotes emotion_kirakira

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Finni
Woo Mee
Items

So I reeeeeally liked the animated yum_puddi mood bubble you made the other day, and was curious if you have plans to release other mood bubbles based around Gaia's emotes?
For example emotion_kirakira emotion_dealwithit ninja heart emo etc?

The puddi animated emote might have been a test run to see if users would be interested in more. emotion_kirakira

My goodness, If I didn't have Bunny Rangers on the mind; I would of looked at this as a sign for something! Maybe it is...

Manly Sex Symbol

Items

Can we get more the new bangs and pants without leg mod? ):

Feral Loiterer

Items

Anybody happen to know when [NPC] Mr S. Chompy plans on completing the trade he sent me for winning his avatar contest last summer?

Also...do you think Chompy-senpai will ever notice me accept my friend request? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff