Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 434 435 436 > >> >>> »|

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
True Karma
Well it helps that I love my Gaia husband beyond what words can express.
You never know O: they might be out there. Or even in this thread >3
Well that works well, the person I'm with gets on gaia a lot but @.@ too busy to talk on the site XD so we text and stuff.

Yes, the only thing that stayed the same here was the concept XD; two trainers looking for pokemon.
I think if we had that theme too much people would just get lost in what has been drawn instead of creating something new.

That's awesome! At least you get to talk somehow, the method's not important lol.
And thanks for the encouragement, Karma! I wish they were lol..

As for the re-do - Same theme is good enough too!
And I get what you mean~

---
ChiiDoLLx

My wife abandoned me........ she haven't posted at all!!! gonk

*noticed Chii and Ava was mentioned* cool
Selective reading....

Haha but she DID post, Chii-Girl!!
I remember seeing her Avi in her and complementing it. It's really pretty. ❤

Manly Man-Lover

*waits for more spirit challenge entries to come in*

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sayuu

Haha but she DID post, Chii-Girl!!
I remember seeing her Avi in her and complementing it. It's really pretty. ❤

There's no art in her designated thread emotion_donotwant

I don't care if she posted for conversation!!
She haven't made anything for the event! *whines*

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
emotion_ghost Day #6 emotion_ghost
Theme: Loki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: Im a huge fan of Marvel and while I love Tom as Loki... My favourite is probably Loki from the Avengers Academy game which i was obsessed with at one point and even did a cosplay of him. I was devastated when the game got shutdown, so of course i had to give a try at drawing him heart
mmm I feel like a label for Disney theme is missing cat_surprised
but maybe Disney may try to put a demand cat_rofl

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I cant decide who to draw for spirit challenge... seems a small amount of requests this year but many ive drawn previous years so im not feeling at the moment.
Might randomiser it and see what happens ^o^

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Clara Silberhaus
mmm I feel like a label for Disney theme is missing cat_surprised
but maybe Disney may try to put a demand cat_rofl

Demand of one? XD
True Karma
[]

My wife once made a Disney style based art and posted it on DA a long time ago
she had to take it down cause Disney wasnt being nice XD
she still likes Disney but she is careful when using and posting anything with that style XD

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Sayuu
True Karma
Well it helps that I love my Gaia husband beyond what words can express.
You never know O: they might be out there. Or even in this thread >3
Well that works well, the person I'm with gets on gaia a lot but @.@ too busy to talk on the site XD so we text and stuff.

Yes, the only thing that stayed the same here was the concept XD; two trainers looking for pokemon.
I think if we had that theme too much people would just get lost in what has been drawn instead of creating something new.

That's awesome! At least you get to talk somehow, the method's not important lol.
And thanks for the encouragement, Karma! I wish they were lol..

As for the re-do - Same theme is good enough too!
And I get what you mean~

Funny I rarely talk to Nift on gaia, he again is far too busy for me. Clearly I'm attracted to busy people o.o;;
Well you do have this family of people n.n and that means something.

I guess tomorrows theme is Studio Ghibli and XD with a spirit day ;_; I won't get to see much cute Studio Ghibli art.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Clara Silberhaus
True Karma
[]

she still likes Disney but she is careful when using and posting anything with that style XD

Disney will get mad when you post even in that art style? I'm happy my mulan disney video isn't in disney art style.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma

I draw men a lot XD just a ton of practice makes it better. Same as anything else I guess. The anatomy is quite a bit different so I can see the reason for hesitation.

*nods*
I'm just always afraid I'll mess them up. x.x But I think I'm getting better. Someday I'll be able to draw men with confidence. xD

I know that was always an issue with artists only being good at their own gender, like XD we draw what we know but some females can't draw a girl out of a paper bag and some guys draw a oddly chunky muscular man when they are thin as a rail... so it really feels like a flawed theory ^^;

Yeah that's what I used to think too. xD But I've seen some lady artists draw really good men, and some guy artists draw really amazing females. It depends what you put your mind to, I guess.

Do you draw much OC's or just art for others when you are inclined?

A bit of both, I guess. I try to work on my OCs when I can, but I like to draw for others too.

Oh cool cool, I draw friends but.. I've been doing it so long they have turned into OC's in a way. But I draw myself and my best friend who is female so I draw both genders a lot. Helps me keep on point for both body styles. Recently I have been drawing more males though....
True Karma
Clara Silberhaus
True Karma
[]

Disney will get mad when you post even in that art style? I'm happy my mulan disney video isn't in disney art style.

I think they do when they think the art might be able to get some sort of popularity and therefore make money without them making money XD

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

sdrawkcab
        Day # Thirteen
        Theme: Spirit Challenge

warning: more cats in spoiler. image heavy.
        User Image User Image

User Image User Image
        User Image User Image
        User Image User Image
        User Image User Image
        User Image User Image
        User Image User Image
        User Image User Image
        User Image User Image
        User Image User Image

Comments: True Karma requested a cat in a witch hat.
        Colors: The cat must be calico. Each cat is available with a pattern or you can color your own pattern onto the blank version. The hat is a witch's hat, but doesn't have to be a specific color.
        The lines are on a transparent background. The images are capped at 200px using Gaia's code, but the actual linked images are much larger.

EDIT; Just noticed that I gave the first /two/ cats a wonky leg. @ .@;;; I will change that later today when I get the chance.

true karma

OwO am I aloud to color these? I wanna >3

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma

I draw men a lot XD just a ton of practice makes it better. Same as anything else I guess. The anatomy is quite a bit different so I can see the reason for hesitation.

*nods*
I'm just always afraid I'll mess them up. x.x But I think I'm getting better. Someday I'll be able to draw men with confidence. xD

I know that was always an issue with artists only being good at their own gender, like XD we draw what we know but some females can't draw a girl out of a paper bag and some guys draw a oddly chunky muscular man when they are thin as a rail... so it really feels like a flawed theory ^^;

Yeah that's what I used to think too. xD But I've seen some lady artists draw really good men, and some guy artists draw really amazing females. It depends what you put your mind to, I guess.

Do you draw much OC's or just art for others when you are inclined?

A bit of both, I guess. I try to work on my OCs when I can, but I like to draw for others too.

Oh cool cool, I draw friends but.. I've been doing it so long they have turned into OC's in a way. But I draw myself and my best friend who is female so I draw both genders a lot. Helps me keep on point for both body styles. Recently I have been drawing more males though....

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Clara Silberhaus
True Karma
Clara Silberhaus
True Karma
[]

I think they do when they think the art might be able to get some sort of popularity and therefore make money without them making money XD

Weird I've seen a ton of popular Disney ish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff