Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize Announcement on the bottom of First Post! Title your PMs properly!!

You can choose only one prize upon completion 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Send PM to the mule: 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
GG/Plat (1T/100KP) / PM title: GG Prize 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Group Art / PM title: GROUP ART 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
User ImageDay 62
Theme: emotion_ghost

User Image
Comments: Wow, Chii was right I was super distracted yesterday O: I didn't make my daily post... Well I posted art but not officially. so here it is official n.n

That looks beautiful!

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say n.n I gave it as a gift on the sneak. The best way to give art in my mind ~.^

You're welcome, I mean it. ^^ The coloring and the lighting are very well done.
Haha, well the recipient is very lucky!

Thank you for noticing @.@ I don't do lighting like that normally. I feel like when I color it's always just a study on light ^^;;; When I'm out and about I just stare at things to see how light hits it... am I the only one who does that? <.< >.>;;;;

Hmm I might do that sometimes. Mostly with trees or landscapes. But that's a very good thing to do. I need to study lighting more... I'm terrible with digital painting. And coloring in general. Ack.

I really don't enjoy coloring but I do it soo much... I've come to tolerate it.
Do you draw a lot of landscapes? O: At the moment I look at ears and hair and how the light catches it.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

User ImageDay 63
Theme: emotion_ghost
Leonaenae

User Image

Comments: I drew a kiss thus the spoiler tags ^^;;; it's not that steamy no worries.

Perfect Noob

100 Day Event

Hi
I'm still doing both spirit challenge and cant finish em today. How much time we have to finish them? smile
Im making so many mistakes so this really take time for me to paint these! biggrin But glad that I'm learning a lot same time when I'm doing smile

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
100 Day Event

It is with a heavy heart I've come to this decision, but right now with the move and getting ready for that weighing heavily on me, I would like to be dropped to ghost mode. I feel really artistically drained right now, and I think I need to step away from the event a bit and give myself some space.
heart heart heart

Invisible Dreamer

True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say n.n I gave it as a gift on the sneak. The best way to give art in my mind ~.^

Thank you for noticing @.@ I don't do lighting like that normally. I feel like when I color it's always just a study on light ^^;;; When I'm out and about I just stare at things to see how light hits it... am I the only one who does that? <.< >.>;;;;

Hmm I might do that sometimes. Mostly with trees or landscapes. But that's a very good thing to do. I need to study lighting more... I'm terrible with digital painting. And coloring in general. Ack.

Do you draw a lot of landscapes? O: At the moment I look at ears and hair and how the light catches it.

I don't color as much as I should. u.u
Well not that many... but landscapes are something I'd like to get better at. ^^ I like the way light filters through the trees and onto the grass below. And how background elements like clouds and mountains can be shadowy in the distance but the foreground has lots of light. Stuff like that is something I'd love to capture in a drawing. n.n

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 63
Theme: spirit challange

User Image
Leonaenae

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma

I don't color as much as I should. u.u
Well not that many... but landscapes are something I'd like to get better at. ^^ I like the way light filters through the trees and onto the grass below. And how background elements like clouds and mountains can be shadowy in the distance but the foreground has lots of light. Stuff like that is something I'd love to capture in a drawing. n.n

Ditto n_n;;; I like coloring without lines it just x.x add's the stress ten fold.
Oh very pretty n.n that reminds me of a summer day.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
True Karma
Why must Loki wear such a subtlety complex outfit x.x;

Like the marvel Loki outfit from avengers?

I remember seeing a video of a displayer putting all the layers for that outfit! :shocked: xd

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

WraythRose Darkthorn
True Karma
Why must Loki wear such a subtlety complex outfit x.x;

Like the marvel Loki outfit from avengers?

I remember seeing a video of a displayer putting all the layers for that outfit! :shocked: xd

Yeah I had a commission for his first movie outfit and it's just layers and layers of folds. I've drawn him before but x.x not a colored chibi. I kept finding little details I missed in the line work as I colored.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

DefauIt
Day # 63
Theme: spirit challange

User Image
Leonaenae

Look at all that adorableness right there OwO

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Leonaenae
Day #63
Theme: Auction Requst - WIP (Clickable)

User Image

Comments: 3Rd attempt at CSP, I think I did fair. You and Ray are a good practice for me. : )
Will hopefully finish it tomorrow. If you'd like to change anything about it, tell me before I start coloring tomorrow. 3nodding
Also, used This as a Pose Reference~

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Ako-sama
emotion_kirakira I'm so happy! I worked really hard on that piece and now it's on the first page~ <3 I love my art being featured. Sometimes I miss it tho. XD

Lol I check it out every day!!! And it's shown you put a lot of effort on Charlotte's Art. emotion_bigheart
Thanks again, Ako-Girl!!!
heart heart heart heart

Thank you everyone!!

PS...that feeling when you had replied to everyone in the same post,
and then your computer extra clicks and you lose said post T___T

PSS...I hope I gave enough choices so everyone finds something they will enjoy drawing.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

ChiiDoLLx's Partner In Crime

Kitteh Faye
100 Day Event

It is with a heavy heart I've come to this decision, but right now with the move and getting ready for that weighing heavily on me, I would like to be dropped to ghost mode. I feel really artistically drained right now, and I think I need to step away from the event a bit and give myself some space.
heart heart heart

*haunts you*
Why the heavy heart? Ghost mode is where it's at! emotion_ghost
I know you didn't ask for this, but here's a little something to welcome you to the club.
User Image

We're ghosts to each other now OwO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas