Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katal's Prince

Rare

β–β–Άβ„π•šπ•§π•’π•šβ—€β–β–β–β–β–

Day #009
Theme : Spirit Challenge #1 Part 2
Time : I unno. Like 4 hours totes.
Comments : Tried to match everyone's style the best I could!
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
Kitteh Faye
Thank you for the collaboration! β™₯

User Image
Didn't everyone have a pair of black and white gloves? I know I did, lol.
Tripp pants man.. I wanted them.. but couldn't afford that nearly $100. And my mom always told me no.

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
crazypieloverangel

User Image
What cats like. Well cats like bags. This was the cutest bag outfit I could think of off the top of my head.

Katal

User Image
No secrets here, you already saw! Guess he's got a pair of charcoal and reds in his dresser now.

▸ʰᡉᡃᴡᡗʰ◂
β€οΈοΈβ€οΈοΈπŸ’—β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
βš”οΈβΉ ❂³ ✧²

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Quadropopilous

Day #009
Theme : Spirit Challenge #1 Part 2
Time : I unno. Like 4 hours totes.
Comments : Tried to match everyone's style the best I could!
Kitteh Faye

User Image
Didn't everyone have a pair of black and white gloves? I know I did, lol.
Tripp pants man.. I wanted them.. but couldn't afford that nearly $100. And my mom always told me no.

crazypieloverangel

User Image
What cats like. Well cats like bags. This was the cutest bag outfit I could think of off the top of my head.

Katal

User Image
No secrets here, you already saw! Guess he's got a pair of charcoal and reds in his dresser now.

▸ʰᡉᡃᴡᡗʰ◂
βš”οΈβΉ ❂³ ✧²

She turned out so cute! Thank you so much <3

I also really like Katal's OC's outfit. You did a great job ^^

Katal's Prince

Rare

Sayuu

Thank you for his set back style! This actually isn't too unrealistic with attack on titan world clothes xD A common man!

faery nuff

Definitely an Aladdin look for him. Hey, he use to steal in his youth too, haha! Thank you for doing him! I know you don't do digital to often!

Ako-sama

Reminds me of firenation garb, which I love, and is pretty regal desert in my head! Thanks for picking him, Ako!

Katal

I love those leggings, but I think I already told you that. Alsoreally digging the hand jewellry he's got going. Very fantasy Levi and I'mma refernce several things from this in the future.

▸ʰᡉᡃᴡᡗʰ◂
βš”οΈβΉ ❂³ ✧²

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 009 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Pufferfish
Time spent: About half an hour.

User Image

Comments: I love pufferfish. I wouldn't mind having some pea puffers some day; they're so adorable! Their little faces!

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
faery nuff
lol she is not very lucky with bees xd
I've never been stung either.
Which is good because I'm probably allergic!

That's the scary thing; I have no idea if I'm allergic! I don't think anyone else in my direct family is, so I'm hopefully in the clear, but it's still a bit worrying. sweatdrop

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Ghosts of My Friends
User Image

mythological irony

Thank you so much! Her dress looks amazing! Definitely a style no one's ever drawn for her before and I love it! emotion_bigheart

Kitteh Faye

User Image

Comments: For Mythological's: I wanted a simple sleek dress, something formal but not over the top. made the body form fitting but the sleeves loose and airy. Added a gradient and some starry-ness as a nod to her goddess form.

Thank you so much! The style of this dress is perfect for something she'd where in her mortal form and the colors look beautiful! emotion_bigheart

RoseDragonfire
mythological irony

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't help but feel I've drawn her in something sorta similar before. I adore Jata a lot, so I was happy to see her again. Gradients and stars always make me happy. <3

Thank you so much! The outfits you make are always so detailed and pretty! emotion_bigheart

If you did draw a dress like this for her before, I must not have ever seen it or at least I never saved it, which seems...very unlike me. XD

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
True Karma

black on black on black on blue XD good work! You got my character all clothed up >3

Now I'm quoting the right person n.n this post was epic long x.x you were busy!
XD I don't know why I picked those colors. XD I can't tell ya how many times I went back and looked at it. "It's too dark..." "nah its fine" "maybe not a good choice..." Back and forth. XD But glad ya like it!! Yep! I had lots of fun!

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
Quadropopilous

that i did see xD
and yes all the various pairs whee

oh ey awesome that i made something worth referencing off of. always liked rings/dangly things but never worked at a place that allowed for them so i throw them on ocs instead lmao

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
True Karma
Leithern
True Karma
hiimbeary
emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

Sayuu

i wanted to do a cute and elegant look but i ended up more just elegant i think User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's a bit late in the day but i realized i did not make my spirit challenge 1st day art transparent, so that probably didn't help, but i made that version now lol: https://i.imgur.com/k8hOxhC.png

black on black on black on blue XD good work! You got my character all clothed up >3

Am I missing something? All I see is Sayuu.

It's just me quoting the wronnnnggg thinngggg

Oh xD

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Leithern
True Karma
Leithern
True Karma
hiimbeary
emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

Sayuu

i wanted to do a cute and elegant look but i ended up more just elegant i think User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's a bit late in the day but i realized i did not make my spirit challenge 1st day art transparent, so that probably didn't help, but i made that version now lol: https://i.imgur.com/k8hOxhC.png

Am I missing something? All I see is Sayuu.

It's just me quoting the wronnnnggg thinngggg

Oh xD
I’m a dork ~.< it comes with perks like miss quoting and calling people by the wrong name x.x... ok maybe they aren’t perks @.@;;;

Moonlight Healer

Day # 9
Theme: Pelargonium (Geranium)
Time spent:

User Image

Comments: I tried experimenting with my gelly pens. It's hard to make realistic flowers look natural lol.

Light Reference
True Karma

ty! i wasn't sure if i was going to be able to stick with your oc's theme/personality, but i the water/wave dress was fun to do c:

emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

NaaraZheng

he is fine, sis

i had to leave the boxers showing bc they're too funny, and as i started trying to do a whole pin-up calvin klein model wet t-shirt deal, i realized, i had no idea how to do that

and then as usual, i panicked, and so now here we are

User Image

Invisible Dreamer

Day #9
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part 2
Time spent: At least 4 hours... @.@

mythological irony

User Image

crazypieloverangel

User Image

Ako-sama

User Image

Katal

User Image

Comments: Agh, this was harder than I thought. u3u There were so many awesome characters to choose from... wish I could've done more...

Click for bigger size.

Magical Kitten

Ishnia
        Day 9
        Theme: Spirit Challenge (part 2)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Comments: whoop. some simple outfits. open in new tab for full image ^^
Ako-sama
Selini
SilentBreeze90

It's so nice! Thank you so much!

Magical Kitten

Day # 9
Theme: Spirit Challenge (part 2)

mythological irony

NaaraZheng

Selini

Comments: Ooof, sorry I ran out of time to shade them, so they're just flat colors

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff