Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Leithern

User Image

Kitteh - I went by your example outfit of a red tanktop and 'trip pants,' but I didn't have the patience to make them any more detailed than they already are. I might have done better with Clip, but I tried my best with Ibis! I also gave him a li'l bandana, because I thought it was cute. xD

Leeeeeiiiiii I saw this and screamed a little xD You did soooo good despite not being on an ideal set up. I love it!! The fire makes me happy, and the bandana is indeed cute af. I looooove you heart heart heart Thank you

Ako-sama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That. Jacket. Is. So. Slllliiiiccccccckkkkk. I luv it! And the ying yang pants are baller. You're a doll *blows kisses* thank you~~~

Ghosts of My Friends

User Image

I saw this and I was like 'omg I need that jacket. And those pants. No I just need the whole outfit'. Also I was confused why the skin tone was different but then I noticed the hair was different too and realized you colored the lineart version and I love that you kept the hair design when coloring it in. Thaaaaaaaank you so much!

RoseDragonfire

I admittedly had to look up Trip pants. It has been forever and an age since I went to Hot Topic. Lol! He was a lot of fun. smile

Yeah tripp pants are old (and also I'm dumb and misspelled it whoops) and tbh idk if Hot Topic even carries them anymore sadly. They used to back in the day (like 15 years ago.....I feel old now ouch) But annnnnyway, I LOVE the pants and the layered tank and the asymmetrical gloves just bring it all together and I need this outfit too. I need all the outfits. F man yall did so good I'mma cry. Thank you!!!! heart

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Kitteh Faye
Leithern

User Image

Kitteh - I went by your example outfit of a red tanktop and 'trip pants,' but I didn't have the patience to make them any more detailed than they already are. I might have done better with Clip, but I tried my best with Ibis! I also gave him a li'l bandana, because I thought it was cute. xD

Leeeeeiiiiii I saw this and screamed a little xD You did soooo good despite not being on an ideal set up. I love it!! The fire makes me happy, and the bandana is indeed cute af. I looooove you heart heart heart Thank you

Ako-sama

That. Jacket. Is. So. Slllliiiiccccccckkkkk. I luv it! And the ying yang pants are baller. You're a doll *blows kisses* thank you~~~

Ghosts of My Friends

User Image

I saw this and I was like 'omg I need that jacket. And those pants. No I just need the whole outfit'. Also I was confused why the skin tone was different but then I noticed the hair was different too and realized you colored the lineart version and I love that you kept the hair design when coloring it in. Thaaaaaaaank you so much!

RoseDragonfire

I admittedly had to look up Trip pants. It has been forever and an age since I went to Hot Topic. Lol! He was a lot of fun. smile

Yeah tripp pants are old (and also I'm dumb and misspelled it whoops) and tbh idk if Hot Topic even carries them anymore sadly. They used to back in the day (like 15 years ago.....I feel old now ouch) But annnnnyway, I LOVE the pants and the layered tank and the asymmetrical gloves just bring it all together and I need this outfit too. I need all the outfits. F man yall did so good I'mma cry. Thank you!!!! heart

>w< Thank yooouuu Kitteh <3 Glad you like the bandana, haha! I had a lot of fun with him. heart

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Katal
Leithern
Day # 9
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part Two - Dress Up!
Time spent: 2h 59m total
Individual comments are all at the bottom of this post! heart

Sayuu
Thank you for the collaboration! ♥

User Image

Kitteh Faye

User Image

RoseDragonfire

User Image

Selini

User Image

Katal

User Image

Comments: I drew for five of you! <3
Sayuu - She looks so beautiful, I couldn't believe no one else had drawn for you at the time I began this. I tried to give her an outfit akin to Sailor Moon style.. though I did not use a reference LOL whoops. Also tried to keep her centered around watery blue.
Rose - I always love your characters and artwork! As I mentioned with Kitteh, I know I could have done more detail in Clip, so I apologize for its simplicity. I tried for a forest-green dress with gold accents and rubies, plus a gold amulet with more rubies.
Selini - She is so cute!! You said her favorite color is purple (it's mine too!), so I made purple the main color of her dress. The green trim was supposed to complement her hair, but in hindsight, it probably doesn't go that well with the purple.. xD; But I hope you like it anyway!~ <3
Katal - Sport shorts and an Asian-inspired top, plus brown sneakers. This character looks really cool! The shirt I was referencing had a rather tight collar, so I made this one more loose, hopefully loose enough for him! Did not give him socks, because I wasn't cure if I was supposed to draw them around the body outline, or around the actual bones.. xD

the top looks nice and thanks about the collar. the shorts are cute. but he himself would die before wearing them lmao he's a pants man
yeah socks would be a bit of both, bunching around to give an impression of a body xp

Ah dang xD Sorry about the shorts then! But I'm glad you like the shirt. ^^

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

hiimbeary
emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

Sayuu

i wanted to do a cute and elegant look but i ended up more just elegant i think User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's a bit late in the day but i realized i did not make my spirit challenge 1st day art transparent, so that probably didn't help, but i made that version now lol: https://i.imgur.com/k8hOxhC.png

black on black on black on blue XD good work! You got my character all clothed up >3

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Everybody drew such awesome outfits today! heart

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
Leithern
Katal
Leithern
Day # 9
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part Two - Dress Up!
Time spent: 2h 59m total
Individual comments are all at the bottom of this post! heart

Sayuu

User Image

Kitteh Faye

User Image

RoseDragonfire

User Image

Selini

User Image

Katal

User Image

Comments: I drew for five of you! <3
Sayuu - She looks so beautiful, I couldn't believe no one else had drawn for you at the time I began this. I tried to give her an outfit akin to Sailor Moon style.. though I did not use a reference LOL whoops. Also tried to keep her centered around watery blue.
Rose - I always love your characters and artwork! As I mentioned with Kitteh, I know I could have done more detail in Clip, so I apologize for its simplicity. I tried for a forest-green dress with gold accents and rubies, plus a gold amulet with more rubies.
Selini - She is so cute!! You said her favorite color is purple (it's mine too!), so I made purple the main color of her dress. The green trim was supposed to complement her hair, but in hindsight, it probably doesn't go that well with the purple.. xD; But I hope you like it anyway!~ <3
Katal - Sport shorts and an Asian-inspired top, plus brown sneakers. This character looks really cool! The shirt I was referencing had a rather tight collar, so I made this one more loose, hopefully loose enough for him! Did not give him socks, because I wasn't cure if I was supposed to draw them around the body outline, or around the actual bones.. xD

the top looks nice and thanks about the collar. the shorts are cute. but he himself would die before wearing them lmao he's a pants man
yeah socks would be a bit of both, bunching around to give an impression of a body xp

Ah dang xD Sorry about the shorts then! But I'm glad you like the shirt. ^^

oh yeah, he'd prolly lounge around in it during summer or something xp

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

faery nuff
Did some more just because
xd
Once again have ignored most of the prompts.
Sorry, I was enjoying myself.

User Image
True Karma

User Image
DefauIt

User Image
nichirella

User Image
Ako-sama

User Image
Ishnia

Thanks for turning my character all superhero O:

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

sdrawkcab

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 9 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Dress Up SC pt 2

DefauIt
This was fun to draw. Thanks! Image is resized using Gaia tags.
User Image

faery nuff
You said funky attire and I ran with it B] Thanks for the fun. Image is resized using Gaia tags.
User Image

True Karma
I was kinda inspired by my typical ACNH outfit XD;;; Thanks for this. Image is resized using Gaia tags.
User Image

Thank you for being a patient, kind, thoughtful person, and you also draw super well.
Also you get that cool of an outfit in AC?!? Jelly, though I think I have that shirt XD;

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
True Karma
hiimbeary
emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

Sayuu

i wanted to do a cute and elegant look but i ended up more just elegant i think User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's a bit late in the day but i realized i did not make my spirit challenge 1st day art transparent, so that probably didn't help, but i made that version now lol: https://i.imgur.com/k8hOxhC.png

black on black on black on blue XD good work! You got my character all clothed up >3

Am I missing something? All I see is Sayuu.

Huntress

Katal
        oh, this is amazing! thank you so much for designing an outfit, i'm a huge fan of the collar and his hair accessory User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
Ishnia
Katal
        oh, this is amazing! thank you so much for designing an outfit, i'm a huge fan of the collar and his hair accessory User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you're welcome ^^
had a hard time choosing colors but can't go wrong with blues lol

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Leithern
True Karma
hiimbeary
emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

Sayuu

Am I missing something? All I see is Sayuu.

It's just me quoting the wronnnnggg thinngggg

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Ako-sama
Day # 9
Theme: Spt Challenge pt 2
Time spent: I have noooooo idea! XD
Ishnia

Ghosts of My Friends

True Karma

luvlee_x

DefauIt

faery nuff

Sayuu

sdrawkcab

Chiicakes

Quadropopilous

Leithern

Comments: These are the ones I'm done with now! biggrin I'm still working on some! biggrin

Now I'm quoting the right person n.n this post was epic long x.x you were busy!

Lunatic

Kitteh Faye

I honestly just imported the wrong one into my ipad and laid down to draw and was too lazy to get back up and get the colored one. (^: *crysobs*

I'm glad you like the outfit! I used to own some tripp pants back in the day circa 1999-2001 before I decided I didn't want to be goth anymore (and the pants were expensive), so I feel like I had a leg up (heh) on design! Skinny tripps I think are really rad.

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Day # 9
Theme: spirit challenge part 2
Time spent: 2+ hours

WraythRose Darkthorn

RoseDragonfire

Selini

User Image

User Image

User Image

Comments: Didn't have a lot of time, so they're rushed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff