36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
Day # 10
Theme: Finish/Improve
Time spent: Hour and a halfish

User Image

Comments:I'm not even sure if this looks like more than an hours work.
Although in my defence I did get interrupted 3 times by the kids, two phone calls one Gaia conversation and a 20 minute gap to read a bedtime story rolleyes

Made Witchsona's dress darker. I was hoping to avoid using black but my darkest grey just isn't cutting it.
Finished her boots and gave her some nice turquoise laces and dress lining. Coloured in the mice, the spoon and the cord on her wand. Darkened her hat and sat and considered darkening her stockings and hatband but decided to wait until I've coloured in her apron.
Changed the colour of the page in the book and the cake icing and put some cross hatching on the flour bag.

Not sure why her skin looks that weird green colour. Will have to try and fix that later.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day # 010
Theme: Thyme
Time spent: 45min

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
True Karma
Sassmaster Host
emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 010 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Quail
Time spent: 2-3 hours?

User Image

Comments: Quailman! I hope at least some of you get the reference, lmao. I played around a lot more with line widths and such on this one and I think it shows; I did leave the color more flat but for certain cartoony pieces I like it like this. whee

I sadly don't get the reference but... I like the line quality, good work sass n.n

Lol oh man, I'm officially old. "Quailman" is a character from the Nickelodeon cartoon "Doug," where the main character (Doug lol) imagines himself as a superhero.

User Image

And thank you so much! whee

Manly Man-Lover

Sassmaster Host

Lol oh man, I'm officially old. "Quailman" is a character from the Nickelodeon cartoon "Doug," where the main character (Doug lol) imagines himself as a superhero.

User Image

Oh god! I'm old too! I remember this show! Though only bits and pieces of the episode where they found the monster they named Herman Melville. (Probably because it was the only Doug thing we had on VHS.) sweatdrop But I still remember watching it!

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Rawfie
Oh god! I'm old too! I remember this show! Though only bits and pieces of the episode where they found the monster they named Herman Melville. (Probably because it was the only Doug thing we had on VHS.) sweatdrop But I still remember watching it!

I miss Doug, it's a real classic. Such a wholesome cartoon. biggrin

Queenssss's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Paladin

100 Day Event
Understood. Super sorry about messing with the thread posts. I just started panicking, won't happen again.

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
NaaraZheng

Omg, I somehow missed your outfit! Thank you so much, it’s so beautiful! Reminds me of Lillyxandra’s work, who I adore, so thank you! 💕

Rawfie
Just to let you know, they won't get a quote notification of this post.. you accidentally put two ' instead of one " on both sides. And if you edit it with the correct marks they won't get notified either. So, I suggest maybe making a new post. 3nodding

Ah, thank you so much for letting me know! <3

Manly Man-Lover

RoseDragonfire

Ah, thank you so much for letting me know! <3
No problem! whee

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
Day # 10 emotion_ghost
Theme: Improve something previous
Time spent: ??

User Image

Comments: still not my fav Scout xp

Moonlight Healer

WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 010
Theme: Thyme
Time spent: 45min

I love the puns! emotion_awesome

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Day #10
Theme: Finish/Improve (Day 3 art of mulechan)
Time spent: FFFF uhhhh 2-3 hours???

Comments: So, THIS WAS MY ORIGINAL PLAN ALL ALONG FOR THIS PIECE!!! Ugh I am SO HAPPY I finally got to do what I wanted. Day 3 I was going to originally skip cuz I was tired and had shut down my comp but then I felt bad so I tried to submit something for the day. I hated how it came out and so I wanted to take today to do what I had originally planned for that day all along.
I am getting more comfortable with drawing in OpenToonz and learning it's little quirks. I wanted to animate more (the feather, sash ties, and possibly the skirt?) but I ran out of time so I'm just going to submit what I have for now.
Also random bonus doodle I did today:
User Image

100 Day Event

Moonlight Healer

Day # 10
Theme: Finish/improve an earlier work from this event
Time spent: Over An Hour

User Image

Comments: Despite my previous thoughts on this piece, I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out. Feels really good to see the before and after process tbh. cat_3nodding

Original

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Sassmaster Host
True Karma
Sassmaster Host
emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 010 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Quail
Time spent: 2-3 hours?

User Image

Comments: Quailman! I hope at least some of you get the reference, lmao. I played around a lot more with line widths and such on this one and I think it shows; I did leave the color more flat but for certain cartoony pieces I like it like this. whee

I sadly don't get the reference but... I like the line quality, good work sass n.n

User Image

It's been too long since I've seen Doug x.x my memory of it is going poof.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Ako-sama
sdrawkcab
Thank you for the collaboration! ♥

This is so cute! I especially love the little hearts you added to the cheeks. It looks like the hearts should always be there. XD Thank you n -n

Ghosts of My Friends
User Image
sdrawkcab
XD That hat is just awesome. It fits so well. This makes me giggle. Thanks!

WraythRose Darkthorn
sdrawkcab
Comments: The hat on the duck is the goose's hat from aristocats...
Uncle Waldo! Clever! I love the Aristocats. <333 And now the geese walking music is in my head. This is so fun and great work on that hat! Thank you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff