Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Pal

Zone Call
I like the UFOs a lot. And I think they seem fairly kind. I havent seen them bitching at anyone so far. Just like cute curious...beings?

Exactly! and, just like any human, they have their own personalities. 07 and 10 are less than friendly, yet 09 is quite helpful, and apt to hold conversations. 03 is simply quite distressed, while 12 acts like a child. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't treat them like any other lost creature, in need of help.
Ilymandias
Kamalla
We only started to take up arms when they showed their true, hostile intentions.

Their planet is ruined, they have better things to do than observe gaians and make friends. They're after something else, I can feel it.

I won't deny that they likely came here with a mission. Haven't we all? Nobody joins the world of Gaia to just... sit on the homepage. XD And, if they need help, why shouldn't we work to assist them? Instead of confronting them with weapons and spurring them to TAKE what they need, why can't we try to help? I sure as hell would want some assistance if my home planet blew up, or whatever happened. D:
They haven't asked for help.
They came intending to take what they need, disregarding how it will effect us.

Clean Pal

Casey_Mae
I'll join. *Pokes spaceship*

Its kinda cute.

Oh, and Hey Ily! Hows the transformation examples going? ^^ *Pokes with feesh* Hows everything going? I hope lifes been treating you well...

Hey hey, doing good. <3 I've been kind of putting those off though, what with this kick-a** event, and I've been hosting an art auction... sweatdrop But I'll probably get back to them after... November 5th... XD

As for the rest of you, I have to go offline for a few hours to go spelunking. 4laugh Back in a while to update members and such. Keep this place bumped if you can. <3
eek Wow... 09 just gave me 2,000 gold... and it warped me to a different acer. Thats was kind.

Have you noticed they freak out when you say sammiches? lol.
Do you deal with the ALF?

Alien liberation front.
[NPC] alien_ufo_07
...Be sure to drink your Ovaltine! You will need all the help you can get once we start with you!

gonk Does THAT sound peaceful to you?!
Casey_Mae
eek Wow... 09 just gave me 2,000 gold... and it warped me to a different acer. Thats was kind.

Seriously? Woah. o.O

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Taste of Fate...Assuming makes an a** out of you and me

I'LL JOIN X3
With the lips of gods...
Or wait, how about this one?

[NPC] alien_ufo_07
...your time is running out!

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Casey_Mae

Lol, maybe the thought of all those different foods in one freaks them out. One of them asked for tacos once.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kamalla

[NPC] alien_ufo_07

07 is always like that. They aren't all bad.
Tyhnu
Kamalla

[NPC] alien_ufo_07

If they had been comming with peaceful intentions, they would probably leave him behind.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kamalla
Tyhnu
Kamalla

[NPC] alien_ufo_07

If they had been comming with peaceful intentions, they would probably leave him behind.

Who said they're all working together? I should know, some are good and some are bad.
Ilymandias
Zone Call
I like the UFOs a lot. And I think they seem fairly kind. I havent seen them bitching at anyone so far. Just like cute curious...beings?

Exactly! and, just like any human, they have their own personalities. 07 and 10 are less than friendly, yet 09 is quite helpful, and apt to hold conversations. 03 is simply quite distressed, while 12 acts like a child. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't treat them like any other lost creature, in need of help.

Very true.

I do believe they are getting badmouthed around the site too, people claiming things that never happened, making a hen of a feather.

They seem to be lovely creatures, all of them. Even if the mothership do is a scary inverting shadow, there is no reason to yell and kill.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zone Call
Ilymandias
Zone Call

Very true.

I do believe they are getting badmouthed around the site too, people claiming things that never happened, making a hen of a feather.

They seem to be lovely creatures, all of them. Even if the mothership do is a scary inverting shadow, there is no reason to yell and kill.

I've spoken to one of the UFOs. They think humans are egomaniacs. I agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff