Welcome to Gaia! ::

When did you have this conversation with the mothership? Was it in 1113?

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Turtle_Devil
Hmmm... You could ask the mothership what she meant. I don't think she'd take it as an insult if you told her you didn't speak in that language. ^-^

Tis true. But we'd have to ask Ilymandias to do it because she's the one that msg'ed Mother in the first place

Ehehe. Monosodium glutemate. XD

Well, I guess I can~ ;;

Yay blaugh And...what? lmao

You said msg'd. XD
And I sent a PM asking about it. <3

Awesomeness biggrin I hope she can tell us what she meant. Prolly something like:

heart "omg I <3 you to itty bitties" heart

or

heart "I'm still blowing up your planet" heart
Ithillien
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Turtle_Devil
Hmmm... You could ask the mothership what she meant. I don't think she'd take it as an insult if you told her you didn't speak in that language. ^-^

Tis true. But we'd have to ask Ilymandias to do it because she's the one that msg'ed Mother in the first place

Ehehe. Monosodium glutemate. XD

Well, I guess I can~ ;;

Yay blaugh And...what? lmao

You said msg'd. XD
And I sent a PM asking about it. <3

Awesomeness biggrin I hope she can tell us what she meant. Prolly something like:

or

I would rofl if it was the second one. xD

Clean Pal

Locheia Moon

Yes, 1113. It went from several hours before like... 12:30 AM CST, to that time. We were there forever. ;;
First we attracted 09, who was nearly speechless. Just said "THIS"! After maybe another hour or so, Mothership showed up and I got her into talking with us for a good hour or more. <3

I'll have the whole convo up tomorrow.

Clean Pal

Ithillien

or

Yeahhh, I'll bet it's both. Lawl. Love hurts. <3

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Ilymandias
Ithillien

or

Yeahhh, I'll bet it's both. Lawl. Love hurts. <3

Yeaaaaa lol and her kind of tough love will kill us gonk

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
There's about 12 people at 1113 lol

The town chat name thinger should attract some attention confused
Aww you lucky people! Everytime the Mothership shows up something always happens to my computer crying
Hey I'm on 1113 Ithillien where are you?

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Locheia Moon
Aww you lucky people! Everytime the Mothership shows up something always happens to my computer crying

Lucky is right. Well for me at least. I've never seen a ship up until Mother tonight. I just came online, found this thread and went to 1113 and there was a huge triangle calling on the Mother so I joined it xd And hell I was lucky enough to be there for an hour with the Mothership. She took my ship-seeing virginity heart

Clean Pal

Ithillien
Locheia Moon

Lucky is right. Well for me at least. I've never seen a ship up until Mother tonight. I just came online, found this thread and went to 1113 and there was a huge triangle calling on the Mother so I joined it xd And hell I was lucky enough to be there for an hour with the Mothership. She took my ship-seeing virginity heart

Hehe, you lucky thing. heart Me, I had been searching and investigating and attempting in-depth talk for days!

But eh, I have to go sleep now. <3;; Lots of updates to do in the morning. 'Night, all!
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Locheia Moon

Hehe, you lucky thing. heart Me, I had been searching and investigating and attempting in-depth talk for days!

But eh, I have to go sleep now. <3;; Lots of updates to do in the morning. 'Night, all!
Night! ^-^

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Locheia Moon

Nighty night biggrin
Goodnight! <3

Hilarious Member

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ilymandias
Locheia Moon

Yes, 1113. It went from several hours before like... 12:30 AM CST, to that time. We were there forever. ;;
First we attracted 09, who was nearly speechless. Just said "THIS"! After maybe another hour or so, Mothership showed up and I got her into talking with us for a good hour or more. <3

I'll have the whole convo up tomorrow.

omg! no i left 11333about an hour before that cos my internet messed up! i was there all night! =(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff