Welcome to Gaia! ::

As long as new skin tones come with them, it's all good. :B

Clean Pal

Good good, new members! <3 I should work on making a banner or something later... Hm.
PETU!

I want to join the aliens. =o
I hate the whole Ron Bruise dealy but if the aliens side with him then I shall side with him too, if only because of the aliens.
The mothership threatened one of our users, via private message!
They're here to conquer, not observe!

Clean Pal

xph34rx
PETU!

I want to join the aliens. =o
I hate the whole Ron Bruise dealy but if the aliens side with him then I shall side with him too, if only because of the aliens.

Ron Bruise is the best, in my oppinion. <3 He thinks the aliens are good, too! YEAH! I'll put ya on the list. 3nodding

Romantic Conversationalist

19,400 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I want to join! We shouldn't attack everything that's different. Aliens are our friends. heart

hopefully

Clean Pal

Kamalla

I would feel threatened, too, considering how many Gaians have been treating them.

Oh snap. D:
Ilymandias
Kamalla

I would feel threatened, too, considering how many Gaians have been treating them.

Oh snap. D:
We only started to take up arms when they showed their true, hostile intentions.

Their planet is ruined, they have better things to do than observe gaians and make friends. They're after something else, I can feel it.

Clean Pal

Kamalla
We only started to take up arms when they showed their true, hostile intentions.

Their planet is ruined, they have better things to do than observe gaians and make friends. They're after something else, I can feel it.

I won't deny that they likely came here with a mission. Haven't we all? Nobody joins the world of Gaia to just... sit on the homepage. XD And, if they need help, why shouldn't we work to assist them? Instead of confronting them with weapons and spurring them to TAKE what they need, why can't we try to help? I sure as hell would want some assistance if my home planet blew up, or whatever happened. D:
Mummyship. heart

I'd like to join, please~.

Clean Pal

BAD WOLF CORP
Mummyship. heart

Can do. <3

Popular Prophet

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yay!

I'm against GIB, and ihad a heated debate with them today, talking about the aliens intentions. I believe they are not evil. I'll join.
I like the UFOs a lot. And I think they seem fairly kind. I havent seen them bitching at anyone so far. Just like cute curious...beings?
I'll join. *Pokes spaceship*

Its kinda cute.

Oh, and Hey Ily! Hows the transformation examples going? ^^ *Pokes with feesh* Hows everything going? I hope lifes been treating you well...
Ilymandias
BAD WOLF CORP
Mummyship. heart

Can do. <3

Yay. :3

Why do people instantly think, "Oh, they're new. Thus, they are evil." D:!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff