Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ilymandias
Ithillien
I think Mother was impressed with us since she gave us an hour long question and answer session xd I'm preeeeeetty sure that's like...the longest one so far lmao It was awesome

Yes yes. <3
Can anyone make anything of this? I sent her a PM, and this was the reply... It's not binary, I'm pretty sure. Put it through some translators and got nothing. ;;

NPC alien_mothership
heart "01000100111011011000100110011001101100010" heart

Ilymandias
Hello once again, mothership!
I am Ilymandias, the "founder" of the triangle formed in 1113, and true founder of PETU in the GCD. I'd like to thank you so so much for chatting with us for so long! <3 I'm very glad you got to answer so many of our questions. I'm also quite sorry that some may have upset you, and recently some lingerers from the triangle in 1113 appologized to one of your sons on behalf of those.

In any case, thanks so much for the more-than-close encounter. It by far made this the best Gaia halloween event ever for me, and halloween hasn't even begun yet! whee (And I've been here since the first one!)
I'd translate it, but I'm not much good at it. >-<; By it, I mean translating in general.

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
There are 19 1's in that code eek dunno if that's weird of not

Clean Pal

Ithillien

XDDD
Ithillien

And 22 0's...
Since 19 seems really significant, I'd say it has something to do with /something/. XD; Obviously.

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
lmao and this is what I got for text from it

D퉙±

Clean Pal

Ithillien

D퉙±

Same here. It must be their native tongue! xd

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Ilymandias
Ithillien

D퉙±

Same here. It must be their native tongue! xd

Wicked xd

Now I really want to know what it means lmao
This is going to bug me all night
Hmmm... You could ask the mothership what she meant. I don't think she'd take it as an insult if you told her you didn't speak in that language. ^-^
I'll join, I have been sitting at 1113 for a few days now waiting to have a conversation with the mothership. I am a big fan! And completely agree with treating them ethically.

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Turtle_Devil
Hmmm... You could ask the mothership what she meant. I don't think she'd take it as an insult if you told her you didn't speak in that language. ^-^

Tis true. But we'd have to ask Ilymandias to do it because she's the one that msg'ed Mother in the first place

Clean Pal

Ithillien
Turtle_Devil

Tis true. But we'd have to ask Ilymandias to do it because she's the one that msg'ed Mother in the first place

Ehehe. Monosodium glutemate. XD

Well, I guess I can~ ;;
Ithillien
Turtle_Devil

^-^ I know. I wonder what the mothership meant...

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Turtle_Devil

Well, I guess I can~ ;;

Yay blaugh And...what? lmao

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Oh oh wait I get it I think. MSG right? lmao

Clean Pal

Ithillien
Ilymandias
Ithillien
Turtle_Devil

Well, I guess I can~ ;;

Yay blaugh And...what? lmao

You said msg'd. XD
And I sent a PM asking about it. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items