Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tyrant of Infinity
We're both fans of Naruto, but come on, you have to admit that Kishimoto's writing skills are on par with the author of Twilight. I mean, this s**t is just horrible.

I agree.
For Tomorrow
Zhev
            Kishimoto loves to introduce a Final Boss! who turns out to be a minion of a REAL Final Boss! who is not a REAL Final Boss! per se, for he is only doing what THE ULTIMATE TOTAL Final Boss!!! tells him to do... and the cycle repeats. So I don't see it ending anytime soon. I'm afraid we might have at least one or two Final Bosses! before someone shoots Kishimoto.

Or wait, some noobs say the world is gonna end in 2012, right?

Then this might be your answer.

December 21st 2012, Predicted, it's all because the Aztec calander ends on that very day.
It kinda sounds like a load of crap to me.

It is a load of crap. The 2012 hype was overhyped to ridiculous proportions. The world isn't going to end just because some ancient civilization were killed off before they could continue their nifty little calendars nor is there going to be a polar shift. The world will end when the Milky Way galaxy collides with one of our neighboring galaxy in a couple million years. Seriously.
-Ih-logical
For Tomorrow
Zhev
            Kishimoto loves to introduce a Final Boss! who turns out to be a minion of a REAL Final Boss! who is not a REAL Final Boss! per se, for he is only doing what THE ULTIMATE TOTAL Final Boss!!! tells him to do... and the cycle repeats. So I don't see it ending anytime soon. I'm afraid we might have at least one or two Final Bosses! before someone shoots Kishimoto.

December 21st 2012, Predicted, it's all because the Aztec calander ends on that very day.

It is a load of crap. The 2012 hype was overhyped to ridiculous proportions. The world isn't going to end just because the Aztecs were killed off before they could continue their nifty little calendars nor is there going to be a polar shift. The world will end when the Milky Way galaxy collides with one of our neighboring galaxy in a couple million years. Seriously.
Or, when Superman-Prime gets pissed off enough to where he slam dunks Earth into a black hole.
Static Rebel
iYoshi Hiromasa
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image+++User Image+++User Image+++User Image

Are you stupid? Did you not read that in 2006 Kishi said there was going to be a third part?
What morons.

User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

A third part? Holy s**t.

How much more powerful are they going to make Naruto before he explodes. eek

But really Naruto is reaching Hokage status. It's obvious that Madara is going to be the last villain, and he is crazy powerful. Naruto is either going to beat him alone or with Sasuke's help. Once that is said and done who is going to be powerful enough to take Naruto on in a third part? How is he going to make more enemies stronger than Madara? Unless they focus on the new generation, it's going to be ridiculous.

If this is the case, the third part may be a dragon ball gt type situation gonk

NO we are not going there. that is the most horible thing that could happen. the last thing we need is for naruto to strt yelling for half the episode and then die and come back to look for dragon balls.

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
naruto will end soon its only a matter of time. i think hes actually to powerful at this point. but i guess we will have to live with it. my question is why is it that every person thats against naruto has a goddamn sharingan? besides all of that yes it will end soon. now all there is to worry about is the pairing of the couples so the fan boys and girls dont freak out. also now we need to figureout which manga to read after narutos done. any suggestions? eek

I promise you there will be a new type of One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto to take their place when the series ends.

My guess is that Fairy Tail is going to be on the verge of being one sense they are finally making an anime version of it.
For Tomorrow
Zhev

Of course it's a load of crap. They all go "Omfg the calendar ends, ITSA DISASTER!!!11", but no one will ever think that maybe Aztecs were gradually adding to their calendar but at some point they got LOLCORTÉS'd and they perhaps had lots of important things to do. Like, trying to survive for example.
            But nooooo. The calendar ends so it's certainly a disaster.

Eh, humanity.
            Edit: Crap. Ih can type faster than me.
            Poop. You get the point tho.
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
naruto will end soon its only a matter of time. i think hes actually to powerful at this point. but i guess we will have to live with it. my question is why is it that every person thats against naruto has a goddamn sharingan? besides all of that yes it will end soon. now all there is to worry about is the pairing of the couples so the fan boys and girls dont freak out. also now we need to figureout which manga to read after narutos done. any suggestions? eek

I promise you there will be a new type of One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto to take their place when the series ends.

My guess is that Fairy Tail is going to be on the verge of being one sense they are finally making an anime version of it.

PFFFFT.

Deadman Wonderland and Alive: The Final Evolution > Fairy Tail. Those two series are sure to be a hit once they both get ported into American shores.

Also One Piece has plenty of life.
-Ih-logical
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san

PFFFFT.

Deadman Wonderland and Alive: The Final Evolution > Fairy Tail. Those two series are sure to be a hit once they both get ported into American shores.

I haven't read Deadman Wonderland in so long. How's the guitar guy doing?
For Tomorrow
SPOILEr, HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW: I can't get over the fact that Danzou has Sharingan. In my opinion, he's Madara's brother, the missing eye.

actually if youve read the kakshi cronicles in vol.27 he could be obito because he was crushed by a boulder and lost one of his sharingan

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-Ih-logical
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san

PFFFFT.

I absolutely agree.

Oh by the way

One Piece> the majority of shonens
Tyrant of Infinity
-Ih-logical
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san

PFFFFT.

I can't remember if he was
just beaten by Ganta or if he's dead. Owl basically did a Goku/Raditz while Ganta shot him.
-Ih-logical
Tyrant of Infinity
-Ih-logical
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san

PFFFFT.

I can't remember if he was
just beaten by Ganta or if he's dead. Owl basically did a Goku/Raditz while Ganta shot him.
I've decided to start reading it over since I haven't read it in a while. Plus, I'm almost finished with Biomeat - Nectar.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
For Tomorrow
SPOILEr, HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW: I can't get over the fact that Danzou has Sharingan. In my opinion, he's Madara's brother, the missing eye.

actually if youve read the kakshi cronicles in vol.27 he could be obito because he was crushed by a boulder and lost one of his sharingan

I'm sorry, did I just die?
SHEESH, Get up to date in the Manga!
PLUS, Obito isn't even 30 yet, he most certainly isn't a 90 odd year old man!
Static Rebel
-Ih-logical
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san

PFFFFT.

I absolutely agree.

Oh by the way

One Piece> the majority of shonens

personnaly i cant stand one piece. the thought of eating a fruit and gaining a power doesnt appeal to me. i also dont think pirates are very cool.
I hope it doesn't end now. I want it to last a little longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff