Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zhevra
-Ih-logical
Zhevra
            I proudly admit that I never supported the Tobito theory, for I always thought it was bullshit.

I also proudly admit that I never supported the Tobi->Madara theory, for I always thought it was bullshit.
            And I still do.

Hrrrmph.

I am cursed with keeping an open mind for every possibility until there is evidence to see to it otherwise.

Kishimoto seems to be doing it again with that one off-comment where Madara mentions how he hoped that Nagato would have used his resurrection jutsu on him rather than Konoha; subtly hinting that Madara may be possibly really dead though it could also mean that Madara was hoping for the free Phoenix Down as some sort of backup plan.

FFFFFFF. I'm just going to support the Madara/Danzo and the Madara/Shunsui theories.
            And I am blessed with knowledge that if you're crushed by a huge-a** boulder, chances are half of your face won't miraculously survive and/or be unaffected to the point of letting you actually use one of your eyes. If you're crushed by a huge-a** boulder, chances are you look like pudding right now.

But the Tobi/Madara thing annoyed me. If it turns out Tobi is NOT merely a poor idiot possessed by a piece of Madara's psyche I'm going to be veeeeeeeeery disappointed.

Oh, you and your common sense. pirate

I like the idea that Madara is using Itachi's best friend, Shunsui, as a vessel and that Itachi's secret underhanded goal wasn't really just to stop Madara from ******** up the world but to save his bestest best friend.
-Ih-logical
Zhevra
-Ih-logical
I am cursed with keeping an open mind for every possibility until there is evidence to see to it otherwise.

Kishimoto seems to be doing it again with that one off-comment where Madara mentions how he hoped that Nagato would have used his resurrection jutsu on him rather than Konoha; subtly hinting that Madara may be possibly really dead though it could also mean that Madara was hoping for the free Phoenix Down as some sort of backup plan.

FFFFFFF. I'm just going to support the Madara/Danzo and the Madara/Shunsui theories.
            And I am blessed with knowledge that if you're crushed by a huge-a** boulder, chances are half of your face won't miraculously survive and/or be unaffected to the point of letting you actually use one of your eyes. If you're crushed by a huge-a** boulder, chances are you look like pudding right now.

But the Tobi/Madara thing annoyed me. If it turns out Tobi is NOT merely a poor idiot possessed by a piece of Madara's psyche I'm going to be veeeeeeeeery disappointed.

Oh, you and your common sense. pirate

I like the idea that Madara is using Itachi's best friend, Shunsui, as a vessel and that Itachi's secret underhanded goal wasn't really just to stop Madara from ******** up the world but to save his bestest best friend.

I even remember someone who argumented that it's totally possible for Tobi to be Obito since Tobi has his right eye and it was totally possible for Obito's right eye to be unharmed, because if you smash your head into the desk then what's going to be damaged is your nose, eyebrow and a cheekbone and NOT your eyesocket!

Oh, man. This logic was so perfect I actually remembered it.
            /snort

@Itachi and his BFF; sounds romantic. Too bad Itachi's BFF is dead. Poop.
its going to be like Dragonball z it ends with something really epic and sad sad and where can i watch the shippuden episodes i use to watch them on youtube then got bored and now wanna watch them again but i dont rememebr what i looked up to watch them T.T
They'll find some way to stretch it just a little bit further to make the Narutards happy. =]
Because the last thing we need are a bunch of angry Narutards gonk
i don't think it's gonna end!
NEVER! >:3 Naruto is awesome but some fillers suck. ~.~
BUT NARUTO ROCKS! NEVER END NARUTO!!! PLZ!

End.

Sparkly Star

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Naruto may go on forever......... neutral .......................our kid's kid's are going to be introduced to it............
Yeah. I'm pretty sure he dies.
Hopefully it will.
Nah, Naruto is still a ways from ending.

Colacho1003's Husband

I predict Naruto will end in 4 years.
Kishimoto would need at least 200 more chapters to close Naruto.
X-insanityxangel-X
I think naruto's gonna end sooon which makesss me sadd... sad (((

Because LOOK....
- Itachi's dead
- Orochimaru's Dead
- Some of Akatuski's members are dead...

- Danzo is naruto's next enemy
- Then Tobi and the Black and White Guy.. (i4got the name srry sweatdrop )
- Last But not Least Sasuke..

See?...... i just think i dont know yet but let us see for sure..:>

IT BETTER NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
yeah i know it will be end because in last episode of naruto shippuuden Naruto already died -_-
SaKuRa SV
yeah i know it will be end because in last episode of naruto shippuuden Naruto already died -_-

...ummm were talking about the manga.... ummmmm he died?
User Image

ಠ-ಠ

Naruto end..... rofl
no seriously cant wait for the ending..
this long ride will finally be over!!
as long neither Naruto or Sasuke die cause that would be
major bull sh!t. User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff