Welcome to Gaia! ::

For Tomorrow
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
For Tomorrow
SPOILEr, HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW: I can't get over the fact that Danzou has Sharingan. In my opinion, he's Madara's brother, the missing eye.

actually if youve read the kakshi cronicles in vol.27 he could be obito because he was crushed by a boulder and lost one of his sharingan

I'm sorry, did I just die?
It was revealed he was Madara almost 3 years ago!!
SHEESH, Get up to date on the manga!!
PLUS, Obito isn't even 30 yet, he most certainly isn't a 90 odd year old man!

I hate the Tobito theory. I hate it more since I actually supported it three years ago. Oh, what was I thinking!? gonk

Anyway, I'll just type out the same thing of what I think about this Danzo business just like all the other threads.

Danzo likely got his Sharingan eye from the Uchiha Massacre of which he was most likely responsible for both the execution of the Massacre as well as the cleanup. I find it also possible that Danzo is a Madara supporter. Blah blah blah body part cannibalization and implantation; i.e. Kimimaro's arm or Haku's arm installed onto Danzo's body to make him more ridiculous.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
-Ih-logical
For Tomorrow
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
For Tomorrow
SPOILEr, HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW: I can't get over the fact that Danzou has Sharingan. In my opinion, he's Madara's brother, the missing eye.

actually if youve read the kakshi cronicles in vol.27 he could be obito because he was crushed by a boulder and lost one of his sharingan

I hate the Tobito theory. I hate it more since I actually supported it three years ago. Oh, what was I thinking!? gonk

Anyway, I'll just type out the same thing of what I think about this Danzo business just like all the other threads.

Danzo likely got his Sharingan eye from the Uchiha Massacre of which he was most likely responsible for both the execution of the Massacre as well as the cleanup. I find it also possible that Danzo is a Madara supporter. Blah blah blah body part cannibalization and implantation; i.e. Kimimaro's arm or Haku's arm installed onto Danzo's body to make him more ridiculous.

Why do people still believe the whole Tobi/Obito theory!? D:
It's been aaaages since Madara had that convo with Sasuke.
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
Static Rebel
-Ih-logical
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
naruto will end soon its only a matter of time. i think hes actually to powerful at this point. but i guess we will have to live with it. my question is why is it that every person thats against naruto has a goddamn sharingan? besides all of that yes it will end soon. now all there is to worry about is the pairing of the couples so the fan boys and girls dont freak out. also now we need to figureout which manga to read after narutos done. any suggestions? eek

I promise you there will be a new type of One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto to take their place when the series ends.

My guess is that Fairy Tail is going to be on the verge of being one sense they are finally making an anime version of it.

PFFFFT.

Deadman Wonderland and Alive: The Final Evolution > Fairy Tail. Those two series are sure to be a hit once they both get ported into American shores.

Also One Piece has plenty of life.

I absolutely agree.

Oh by the way

One Piece> the majority of shonens

personnaly i cant stand one piece. the thought of eating a fruit and gaining a power doesnt appeal to me. i also dont think pirates are very cool.

Of course. Magic mystical ninjas that do more magic and less ninja'ing are much more appealing than superpowered adventure-seeking seafaring vagabonds who inadvertently fight against the equally superpowered world government who wants to gain more and more superweapons using ancient technology from a lost civilization that was destroyed for some reason but the government wants to keep the reasons a secret.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
-Ih-logical
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
Static Rebel
-Ih-logical
Static Rebel
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
naruto will end soon its only a matter of time. i think hes actually to powerful at this point. but i guess we will have to live with it. my question is why is it that every person thats against naruto has a goddamn sharingan? besides all of that yes it will end soon. now all there is to worry about is the pairing of the couples so the fan boys and girls dont freak out. also now we need to figureout which manga to read after narutos done. any suggestions? eek

I promise you there will be a new type of One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto to take their place when the series ends.

My guess is that Fairy Tail is going to be on the verge of being one sense they are finally making an anime version of it.

PFFFFT.

Deadman Wonderland and Alive: The Final Evolution > Fairy Tail. Those two series are sure to be a hit once they both get ported into American shores.

I absolutely agree.

Oh by the way

personnaly i cant stand one piece. the thought of eating a fruit and gaining a power doesnt appeal to me. i also dont think pirates are very cool.

Of course. Magic mystical ninjas that do more magic and less ninja'ing are much more appealing than superpowered adventure-seeking seafaring vagabonds who inadvertently fight against the equally superpowered world government who wants to gain more and more superweapons using ancient technology from a lost civilization that was destroyed for some reason but the government wants to keep the reasons a secret.

Yeah.
Although I like Kishi's idea of a ninja more than your traditional black cloaked ninjas (:
And One Piece is absolutely amazing the only problem I have with it is that they make them a little TOO strong, like when Zoro does his excercising of like, 3 houses, XD.
3nodding
3nodding
            I proudly admit that I never supported the Tobito theory, for I always thought it was bullshit.

I also proudly admit that I never supported the Tobi->Madara theory, for I always thought it was bullshit.
            And I still do.

Hrrrmph.
For Tomorrow
-Ih-logical
For Tomorrow
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
For Tomorrow

Why do people still believe the whole Tobi/Obito theory!? D:
It's been aaaages since Madara had that convo with Sasuke.

Blame the Japs for thinking that Tobi is obviously Obito just because the Japanese letters that make up Tobi and Obito are essentially just reversed and that it was an obvious reference to Dragon Ball Z's Buu and Uub,. Of course, Kishimoto is a successful troll and this blatant reference was merely just a way of ******** with everyone.
Zhevra
            I proudly admit that I never supported the Tobito theory, for I always thought it was bullshit.

I also proudly admit that I never supported the Tobi->Madara theory, for I always thought it was bullshit.
            And I still do.

Hrrrmph.

I am cursed with keeping an open mind for every possibility until there is evidence to see to it otherwise.

Kishimoto seems to be doing it again with that one off-comment where Madara mentions how he hoped that Nagato would have used his resurrection jutsu on him rather than Konoha; subtly hinting that Madara may be possibly really dead though it could also mean that Madara was hoping for the free Phoenix Down as some sort of backup plan.

FFFFFFF. I'm just going to support the Madara/Danzo and the Madara/Shunsui theories.
I wanna see Naruto torture his own gennin team (Sennenn Goroshi)
I'm more interested in seeing Madara fight. I predicted the deaths of Kakashi and Tsunade, and was right, but the latter hasn't been confirmed yet. So, as of now, I'm predicting the deaths of Sasuke, Kabuto, and a few of the Hokages.

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
For Tomorrow
-Ih-logical
t3h_MONKEYFISH_san
Static Rebel
-Ih-logical

PFFFFT.

I absolutely agree.

Oh by the way

Yeah.
Although I like Kishi's idea of a ninja more than your traditional black cloaked ninjas (:
And One Piece is absolutely amazing the only problem I have with it is that they make them a little TOO strong, like when Zoro does his excercising of like, 3 houses, XD.

I honestly can look past. The overall story seems way more developed and planned out. Normally a series that has been on as long as One Piece starts to fizzle out but instead it's going stronger. This is one of the only series I've seen that actually gets better the longer it stays around.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
-Ih-logical
Zhevra

And I still do.

Hrrrmph.

I am cursed with keeping an open mind for every possibility until there is evidence to see to it otherwise.

Kishimoto seems to be doing it again with that one off-comment where Madara mentions how he hoped that Nagato would have used his resurrection jutsu on him rather than Konoha; subtly hinting that Madara may be possibly really dead though it could also mean that Madara was hoping for the free Phoenix Down as some sort of backup plan.

FFFFFFF. I'm just going to support the Madara/Danzo and the Madara/Shunsui theories.

IMO, Danzou is Madara's brother, the one who he took the eye from.
And we all know now that Madara didn't set the Kyuubi on Konoha, but I think it was Danzou.
Danzou didn't like the 1st Hokage, AND he was desperate to become the 2nd Hokage.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Tyrant of Infinity
I'm more interested in seeing Madara fight. I predicted the deaths of Kakashi and Tsunade, and was right, but the latter hasn't been confirmed yet. So, as of now, I'm predicting the deaths of Sasuke, Kabuto, and a few of the Hokages.

Tsunade isn't dead, and Kakashi got revived by Nagato's jutsu.
For Tomorrow
Tyrant of Infinity

Tsunade isn't dead, and Kakashi got revived by Nagato's jutsu.
I still think Tsunade will die. And Kakashi still died, which means I predicted correctly.
-Ih-logical
Zhevra

And I still do.

Hrrrmph.

And I am blessed with knowledge that if you're crushed by a huge-a** boulder, chances are half of your face won't miraculously survive and/or be unaffected to the point of letting you actually use one of your eyes. If you're crushed by a huge-a** boulder, chances are you look like pudding right now.

But the Tobi/Madara thing annoyed me. If it turns out Tobi is NOT merely a poor idiot possessed by a piece of Madara's psyche I'm going to be veeeeeeeeery disappointed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff