Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scygoku
Oh question,did anyone translation //Analysis and //Encyclopedia ?_?

..two ?_?
Not verbatim, but almost all the information in .hack//analysis has turned into English at some point. Encyclopedia .hack had no new information.

There's Sakuya and then there's also Sora.
Hallie Neko-chan
I had a nagging question. I know Yuki Kajiura did the music for Sign, but did she do some of the music for the first 4 games and GU?

I don't think so but then again some of it seems like her work. Now I'm confused...
Nope, the music for the games was by CC2's in-house sound team, now known as LieN, which is centered around composer Chikayo Fukuda. They have a pretty distinctive sound once you get to know it. But Yuki Kajiura did do the music for .hack//Liminality, which came with the games.
The Alchemist of Ice
Too bad I'm as heck.
Uh.. what as heck?
Bandai released the first 7 minutes of .hack//Quantum for free!!

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Solar
Hallie Neko-chan
I had a nagging question. I know Yuki Kajiura did the music for Sign, but did she do some of the music for the first 4 games and GU?

I don't think so but then again some of it seems like her work. Now I'm confused...
Nope, the music for the games was by CC2's in-house sound team, now known as LieN, which is centered around composer Chikayo Fukuda. They have a pretty distinctive sound once you get to know it. But Yuki Kajiura did do the music for .hack//Liminality, which came with the games.
The Alchemist of Ice
Too bad I'm as heck.
Uh.. what as heck?

Aha, thanks for clearing that up! ^-^

Seeker

I miss Haseo.

.hack GU..

I miss it so much..
He's a pretty huge part of Link!
Solar

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Solar
Solar

Is that supposed to be part of Link? Like Sign is to Infection/Mutation/Outbreak/Quarantine and Roots to GU?
Hallie Neko-chan
Solar
Solar

Is that supposed to be part of Link? Like Sign is to Infection/Mutation/Outbreak/Quarantine and Roots to GU?
Yup, exactly! The big tower in Mac Anu now was explained in .hack//Link.
Solar
Scygoku
Oh question,did anyone translation //Analysis and //Encyclopedia ?_?

..two ?_?
Not verbatim, but almost all the information in .hack//analysis has turned into English at some point. Encyclopedia .hack had no new information.

There's Sakuya and then there's also Sora.

^-^ Okay,had just seem them on ebay and wondered if there were translations to them already.

Had to look up Sora there,a female Kite in //LINK which the fish hasn't played yet. Still waiting on a US release for it but that could take awhile :/

<.< Most likely get to so alot of //Quantum before they announce (if they ever do) a release for //LINK. Heck,bet the //LINK manga finishes (Feburary 1st for the next volume) before it aswell lol ninja
Which is kinda bad seeing as how Quantum comes after the game ^^;;
@.@ do you think that //Quantum would spoil much in the first episodes?

Don't suppose anyone from dothackers.net got ahold of .hack//Zero?
I had seen it avaliable on some sites but haven't come across any english translations of it online.
I have no idea yet, though probably not.

No one's done a full translation but Link actually covers it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff