Welcome to Gaia! ::

According to the internet, it's Rasuto.

I imported and played the games in Japanese. I beat the whole series before Vol.2 came out in English : P

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Hmm... I could have misread it. With the scan quality (not horrible, but...) and the white text on black, the "ラ" could've looked like "ヲ".

I knew it. xD You b*****d, I have your fluency. Have you played some of it in English, or heard the VAs? I've bitched about En's voice before. <_<;;

I was rewatching some //SIGN, and I can identify more grammatical points we've gone over in class. ^^- Sora's speech is insane. In eight episodes, he said "ore" three times. Jesus. I love that weird speech style, though. ^^-

I'm not allowed to use "僕" any more, even in homework... T__T
Steeple333
Is it wrong that I saw his picture and thought "Aww, he's so cute"? Especially his crazy god mode. I mean, if that isn't a total "Wai~!" face, I don't know what is. If I made icons, I would make one of that sort.
Does this suit your fancy? :3
User Image

EDIT: I dun wanna double-post.
But I wanted to share something with you gaiz.
User Image
Nobody I know would get this. Except some of you. (^o^)

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I finally broke down and got an LJ account. All so I could post on a HasEn comm. Only for that would I do such a thing. Anyway, can I use that icon? =D Because I love it. heart

xd exclaim OMFG, that is the best thing ever. >w< I literally shrieked with laughter (surprising my dad, who thinks my laugh is creepy) when I saw that. heart Srsly, imkikyo, I luff you for that. Yay. I cannot express how awesome I find that.
Steeple333
I finally broke down and got an LJ account. All so I could post on a HasEn comm. Only for that would I do such a thing. Anyway, can I use that icon? =D Because I love it. heart

xd exclaim OMFG, that is the best thing ever. >w< I literally shrieked with laughter (surprising my dad, who thinks my laugh is creepy) when I saw that. heart Srsly, imkikyo, I luff you for that. Yay. I cannot express how awesome I find that.
HasEn comm? o3o LINKPLZNAO. *uses LJ exclusively for comm-stalking and private roleplay*

also, LOL. Agreed. rofl that's great..

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Excuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!

One of my favorite games of all tiems with my favorite series = heart
lol i friends u.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Skizzors
lol i friends u.
LOL MMKAY.

Another reason I joined is so I can make a verified post.

Dangerous Lunatic

*ish lurking ninja * Someone wrote a HaseoxEndrance essay?

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
gintsukichi
Yeah, elysian_stars. ^_^ It's a good one, too. ^_^

Dangerous Lunatic

Steeple333
gintsukichi
Yeah, elysian_stars. ^_^ It's a good one, too. ^_^
I'm currently reading it right now. :3

Dangerous Lunatic

That essay was very well written and how she covered all major points. *bookmarks it so she can read again later*
I've only heard a very few things in English, like the fact that they dubbed "rengeki."

I didn't know that that Mia dies. -_-;;

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
It always bothers me when they say "Rengeki". I wonder how that happened..? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it mean "counterattack".

Oh... I assume you mean Mia Fey. But it happens in the second case of the first game, if that helps.

gintsu> Yes, I love it, too. >w< She also wrote a great fic dealing with En's literal backstabbing of Sakaki. Good times. cool
Steeple333

Yes, you can. And thank you.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces