Welcome to Gaia! ::

Move around like your shoes don't fit! Get on the dance floor it's a...

Giant fecking squid! Sweet jesus! 0.2670598146588 26.7% [ 317 ]
Direct hit! 0.4262847514743 42.6% [ 506 ]
Jesus... he's back and ready to. Kick. Some. a**. 0.16849199663016 16.8% [ 200 ]
Feces! Holy god someone peed on the carpet! 0.13816343723673 13.8% [ 164 ]
Total Votes:[ 1187 ]

This website made me laugh so ********' hard that I kicked up my feet like an eight year old only to end up stubbing my toe on my desk.

http://catsonmars.com/otaku/cosplay/shame_aug04.php

The 7th picture made me laugh realy hard! rofl
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

Those people are pretty sick. I can't believe someone actually said that in Gaia.

I can't beleive those people were actually ON Gaia.

Gaia is MOSTLY full of people ages 12-15 (there are people older than that but thats the largest age variety)

I can't wait untell someone invents a way to physically harm someone over the internet. Because I will make sure it is used.. alot. mrgreen

Yeah! That would be one invention I am willing to buy.

But seriously, did anyone even report the guy to the admins? or even the FBI?

*pshh* No.. And even if someone tried, him and his gange of ***** would just attack them saying they are protected by Freedom Of Speech, and that they have no right to judge.

Which I may add, is total bullshit.

Then go straight to the authorities. The FBI can easily hack into his computer and find evidence. Do you remember what forum it was on?

I saw it back when I was new. So, no.

He never said he actually had sex with a baby, he was just trying pathetically to defend that baby ******** stuff. Which is also retarded.

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
nikki15103
This website made me laugh so ********' hard that I kicked up my feet like an eight year old only to end up stubbing my toe on my desk.

http://catsonmars.com/otaku/cosplay/shame_aug04.php

The 7th picture made me laugh realy hard! rofl

OMG! man-sasuke... at least he had the sign.

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

Those people are pretty sick. I can't believe someone actually said that in Gaia.

Gaia is MOSTLY full of people ages 12-15 (there are people older than that but thats the largest age variety)

I can't wait untell someone invents a way to physically harm someone over the internet. Because I will make sure it is used.. alot. mrgreen

*pshh* No.. And even if someone tried, him and his gange of ***** would just attack them saying they are protected by Freedom Of Speech, and that they have no right to judge.

Then go straight to the authorities. The FBI can easily hack into his computer and find evidence. Do you remember what forum it was on?

He never said he actually had sex with a baby, he was just trying pathetically to defend that baby ******** stuff. Which is also retarded.

*sigh* some people just need to get some sense beaten into them.
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

Oh so true. (I will keep my Hitler theory to mind)

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

I'm soooo with you on that one.
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

I'm soooo with you on that one.

I might be too, but i don't want Hitler back.Please join my clan.
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

But thats still implying that he wants to have sex with them, since he watches that crap.
Kuya Bugas
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

But thats still implying that he wants to have sex with them, since he watches that crap.

Well since he watches that crap, that means he likes that stuff and fantasizes about it. So maybe he does. Join my clan!
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

It doesnt have to be Hitler. Any influencial peoson with alot of people willing to follow him/her for that cause can do it.
Kuya Bugas
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

It doesnt have to be Hitler. Any influencial peoson with alot of people willing to follow him/her for that cause can do it.

The sad thing is -- There are more people who are ******** then there are people who are ********.

Heres the number of people I've met that are ********-- 5
Heres the number of people I've met that are ******** -- ............ Do you honestly think I can count that high? burning_eyes
nikki15103
Kuya Bugas
nikki15103
Human Weapon
nikki15103
Human Weapon

The sad thing is -- There are more people who are ******** then there are people who are ********.

Heres the number of people I've met that are ********-- 5
Heres the number of people I've met that are ******** -- ............ Do you honestly think I can count that high? burning_eyes

Who the hell's going to be Pro-baby ********? This thread is turning into a weird fest. It's fun!
Laugh out loud at the pics of those cosplayers.
Did I hear hitler?

User Image

The cat hates you stupid jew!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out