Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Nova

[NPC] Horse
*pat pat* Poor horse, you don't have poo for brain. (:

In a relationship with World Warrior of Gold

Demonic Saint

Hi Mr. Pendleton!
I'm wondering if there will be another gender bending episode (I know alot of people asked that already..).
Also I'm wondering if Flame Princess and Lumpy Space Princess will show more often.
I understand if you don't have the time to answer my question due to there being so many people.
Please try to answer anyways!

User Image

Adorable Blob

18,550 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
[NPC] Horse
. . .

Are you planning on kidnapping Mr. Ward for your evil intentions?

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pen, please tell us Susan Strong's relation to Finn! heart

Shirtless Citizen

I actually have a few questions!

1: Is there any chance of a second episode of the Gender Bent in the latest season? And I heard rumors that if there was to be a second one, it'll focus on Marshall Lee. How will this work out knowing that these are fanfics of the Ice King?

2: What would happen if Adventure Time was rejected?

3: How did Adventure time really came to be? (What gave you the idea of having a human boy and a dog go off on adventures?)

4: Favorite Female character? Favorite Male?

5: Do you have any plans of having Adventure Time as an actual video game? If so, what would it be about? If not, how would you want it to be?

6: Now that Adventure Time has its own comic series, will it follow up with the show? or will it be different, yet still relative to the show?

7: The Land of OOO seems to be an island compared to the rest of the world (even though its a Continent), will we ever see other regions of the world any future episodes?

8: Will we ever see any of Princess Bubblegum's relatives?

9: Will Ice King ever have a new companion? What really happened to Betty (His former lover)?

10: Will Jake ever propose to Lady Rainicorn and have mutated babies like he wanted to?

11: What really happened between PB and Marceline to have such an awkward (and sometimes hateful) bond? Is there anything going on between them that could of been more than a past friendship?

12: Has Marceline ever had past friends before she met Finn and Jake? What happened to them?

13: Why does Finn wear specifically a bear-like hat? and why the animal? Does it hold any significance?

14: Last, but not least. Since Finn is around 13/14, and he claimed to be the last human, then what ever happened to his real parents? Is it possible they are alive and well but hidden?

Sorry its a bunch coming from one person, just been curious lately.
And I know you'll be receiving a lot from others, as well.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Yeata Zi
Siefren
Yeata Zi
Oh, my! This is so exciting! I'm all a fluster!

I hope we're not too much for Pen!

It's already too much for myself! I swear, once i get finished reading a page, there's four more added. OoO!!!
I am having quite the same issue, Mister Siefren.

Golly, I hope Mister Ward isn't overwhelmed by all his lady and gentlemen callers.

lol I hope so too. I don't know if i can keep up with this thread.
Good Evening Mr. Ward. I am a huge fan of the show. Although my whole family walks out of the room when I turn it on D: Those sillies. Well, thank you for creating such an amazing show and now for my question. Do you have any plans for an Adventure Time movie?

Fashionable Fatcat

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm just wondering, will you ever make another episode with a fan-made character? Like with Me-mow? That little one was so cute~ If so, mind making a contest about it?
Niimila

hun, you dont have to keep spamming with the repeated post.
this is a lot of pages he has to go through. i am sure he'll see your first one

Queen Guu's Fav

Friend

[NPC] Horse

. . .

Mr. Horse I want to ride you like a princess would please. c:

Phantom

Niimila
The REAL Pendleton Ward

Hello Pendleton!! I have some art related questions!

When you're drawing, how do you come up with ideas? What originally inspired you to work with simple shapes and line, and how did the idea of Adventure Time and its characters come to be? Also, outside of Adventure Time, what do you like to draw, and what mediums do you use? Are you inspired by any other artists, and who? Did your style change drastically over the years or have you always drawn fun characters with simple shapes?

Much appreciated, hope you read this! (I'm currently studying Illustration at art school so this would be a great help!)

-Niimila

P.S. My friends and I made Adventure Time costumes for last Halloween, from the gender bending episode. I'm the one dressed as Cake! There is a video somewhere on tumblr of us singing and playing "Oh Fionna!" in costume too!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wow how much did it cost to make

horny on main's Pardner

Loyal Husband

11,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DUUUUUUDE. You're so popular on Gaia! Going on Gaia was the best idea ever, honestly. xD

I was fansquealing and everything as soon as I logged on and saw the Ice King's mountains in the back. xD My friends were too.

Are you super duper proud of your work or WHAT!? emotion_awesome And are all of the characters in Adventure Time based off of people in real life? Like, do they remind you of people you've met in your childhood or something? ;O

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Story: Once I saw Adventure Time on Nicktoon's Network on a show call Random Cartoons. They had a bunch of little cartoons and Adventure Time was one of them.(Only on one episode of Random Cartoons.)
Did your show start out on Nicktoon's Network?

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
hi
so what was the concept of Finn and Jake?

why with all the princesses and different kingdoms? I havent seen a sky/air princess yet.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Are you guys ever going to make any more episodes with Fiona and Cake?

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items