Welcome to Gaia! ::

Creamy Kitten

11,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
I love u jake the dog i want one if he was real !

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?
Is the Flame Princess going to become a permanent character?

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Are you guys ever going to make any more episodes with Fiona and Cake?

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Blessed Spirit

The REAL Pendleton Ward
There is so much cray-cray love flying around for you Mr. Ward, man. Cray. Beyond Cray. (All the colours of the crayn-bow?)

Just wanted to say I adore the work you and your team present: it's genuinely hilarious, and the first thing I share with friends in need of some right proper cheering up. Hope your adventuring shenanigans continue on in all their glory and fun!

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Rein_Carnation
First off I'll say your show has been quite the highlight for me. So thank you for making something entertaining and enjoyable.

Will there be anymore further adventures with Fiona and Cake by chance?

New Fionna and Cake? Yes, there'll be another episode down the line starring Marshall Lee. It's awesome.. Rebecca Sugar and Cole Sanchez wrote it.. it's super funny and super sweet and has really nice songs in it that Rebecca wrote. I hope y'all like it.

OH MY GLOB YES!
So what is the origin of Princess/Prince Gumball/Bubblegum?

Queen Guu's Fav

Friend

The REAL Pendleton Ward
Rein_Carnation
First off I'll say your show has been quite the highlight for me. So thank you for making something entertaining and enjoyable.

New Fionna and Cake? Yes, there'll be another episode down the line starring Marshall Lee. It's awesome.. Rebecca Sugar and Cole Sanchez wrote it.. it's super funny and super sweet and has really nice songs in it that Rebecca wrote. I hope y'all like it.

I love you for this. emotion_kirakira

Newbie Noob

hey am i too late for this???
oh never mind that....can you answer my question?
i was wondering if you could help me because i always wanted to animate and....how do i start?
hi mr.ward i am a giant fan of this show!!! how do u creat the new chartors?i love it show much!!!there is many other quistions but i am just going to say is FANTASTIC SHOW!!!! WE WUV U

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
kelzymize
Is MeMeow coming back again to revenge on Jake? And would it be on Lady Rainicorn and/or Princess Bubblegum?
And if there are going to be more of Fionna and Cake, would MeMeow be in it but a Mouse?
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE ANOTHER ME-MOW FAN!

HIGH FIVE!

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
[NPC] Horse
The REAL Pendleton Ward

oh man.. any creature on the show.. dang.. well.. obvs i'd be.. ancient psychic tandem war elephant.. that elephant has mad power.. i suppose i'd need to psychic link with someone though to use it... so maybe that's not the best idea.. hrmm.. eh.. maybe i'd be the ice king.. he pretty much leads the life that i do now.. sitting in his apartment.. scrolling around on the internet.. using his ice magic for crafts.. mad crafts..

. . .

you're MY favorite! i would never kick you in the bottom! heart

4,625 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
This is sad but...Are you planning an end to Adventure Time yet?

User Image
ahhhhh! I'm looking all over for answers to questions (so I don't ask the same ones) but this place is so crowded!!! DDX

X_X

Wheezing Egg

Hello, Mr. Ward! First of all, thank you so much for Adventure Time and thank you for giving us strong female characters (I'm hoping they show up more often). I wanted to ask whether or not there will be any full season DVD releases in the (preferably near) future?

In a relationship with World Warrior of Gold

Demonic Saint

The REAL Pendleton Ward
Rein_Carnation

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces