Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
[Rolling] Strife's 36-hour April 2016 Breedings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:50 am
Note: I have a busy and erratic schedule IRL, and I'm a slow colorist on a biannual schedule.
You could be waiting >4 months for these, esp. if I make any heavy edits/mutations!
By entering these slots, you are implicitly acknowledging & agreeing to a long wait. Please bear this in mind.

Please also read all of the questions & notices posted on this page prior to opening. <3

Strife's April 2016 Breedings
format stolen from Ryuu!

Starts: March 30 @ 12:11pm Eastern Time
Ends: April 1 @ 12:01am Eastern Time
(Current Time)
(Aiming for very beginning of April, probably on or around April 1, will be open ~1 day)

Slots
1 Open
1 Unedited
Maybe 1 more rolled, not guaranteed, depends on difficulty

Payment
Pay what you want!

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point:
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. If you fail to do this and are rolled for an incorrect slot (ex. you removed your unedited couple), your win will be nullified and someone else will be rolled instead.
  • If you are asked to void and repost a form, but edit it instead of voiding and reposting, the entry will be disqualified until you post a new form. Once the list is updated, we will not be going back to check forms. Please repost if asked to do so.
  • Uncerts are HIGHLY!! preferred, but not required. Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month. One person MAY enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • NEW! Please use your exact, current Gaia username, not a nickname or old username even if that's what is on the cert, etc. Using something other than your current username makes it difficult to keep track of lists and entries, complicates quoting, messes with our ability to use CTRL+F, etc. So please use your full, current username; we'll all appreciate it!

(Please read the additional notes & clarifications below.)

• This is a "standard" opening. The usual couple rules, LL rules, etc. all apply.
  • Please use my forms.
  • Each couple automatically receives one ticket for the open slot; the "open" list includes all entries. A pair will receive one ticket for the unedited slot if you say "yes" to unedited in the form. A pair will receive a ticket for the mini slot if they're minis, etc. Each is a different list.
  • Unlucky entrants or low-luck couples are not entitled to CCs -- please remember that CCs are colorist's choice and are entirely up to them; they do not count towards quota and are the fun things to work on to unwind. ((I will not be CCing any pairs this time.))
  • You may request an unedited slot for an edited pair! If they win an unedited slot, all offspring will be unedited.
  • Please understand that I am human; I make mistakes! If you catch an error -- ex. I left you off the list -- please PM me about it right away. You are responsible for checking that you're on the list; it is probably easier for you to check two couples than it is for me to double check many. I am afraid I will not CC specific individuals to apologize for a mistake. If I roll additional slots, it will not be for this reason.
  • If you have other concerns or questions about these slots, I am probably the best person to answer them since I am running this opening. Please PM me or post here (prior to slot opening) about anything regarding these slots. This is preferable to posting in the main thread, where the people who will see your questions are not responsible for these slots and may not be able to make any rule clarifications or judgment calls if necessary.
  • These slots will close at the ending time indicated at the top of this post, even if I am not here.

• Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

----------------------------------------------------------

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 am
Ticket Headers
These go at the top of each breeding form! <3 Please use either one that applies to your couple.

Edited couple:
[align=center][size=18][color=coral][b]This Pair is Edited![/b][/color][/size][/align]

Unedited couple:
[align=center][size=18][color=deepskyblue][b]This Pair is Unedited!![/b][/color][/size][/align]

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:55 am
Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="1: Mothername x Fathername"]

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise. I am excluding the option to stream after baskets are dropped, as all colorists need to complete all stages before basket drops. I will [b]not[/b] heed any conditions for streaming, ex. "only stream on weekdays," etc., even if you ask nicely. Please understand that saying yes does not guarantee that I will stream anything; if I feel self-conscious, pressured, or reclusive (this one happens often), I may not stream. You are free to ask me to quote you if I do stream.)

[b]Twins okay?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets okay?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If you use the "Unedited" ticket header for openings with unedited slots, you must have at least 1 pair with this marked "yes")

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername ( owner(s) ) x Fathername ( owner(s) )

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (Please do me this small favor and link your teepees ;_____ wink

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns/hair/poses/etc. other than the ones the parents have. This modifier only gives you the chance of template variants; it does not guarantee them.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. Mock-relatives also go here!! NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks [strike]please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING[/strike], link only to individuals from which you'd like to receive throwbacks -- in my (Strife's) slots, you DO NOT have to link to all ancestors.)
[/quote]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:57 am
Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form. This modifier only gives you the chance of passing down baldness; it does not guarantee it.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form. This modifier only gives you the chance of passing down scars or other battle damage; it does not guarantee it.

[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form. This modifier only gives you the chance of passing down human clothing; it does not guarantee it.

[color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more Strife will be extremely hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur. This modifier only gives you the chance of passing down facial hair; it does not guarantee it.

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Removing this; I definitely won't read all that was indicated here. ;w; HOWEVER -- you are free to add links within the couple's form (inside the quote box) if you'd like to link to a page that has herd/family information, and if I'm curious and have time I may explore.

Skinwalker Form Addition
REMOVED -- not applicable for rolled slots and I will not CC purewalker couples

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:58 am
Samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:02 am
List

Please note: I will double-check breeding agreements after rolling. Ineligible pairs will result in nullification of a win.

.Open List
    .... Page 1
  1. Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)
  2. Euphrates (Kamiki) x Dubstep (Fatal Irony)
  3. Nise-e ( Nayci ) x Laermeluion ( ATh e a r t )
  4. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn)
  5. Ashling (Sabin Duvert) x Breath Taker (Tsunake)
  6. Keahi (Huroggmeten & Kira of Flames) x Imperio (Teh Cheryl & -Polar-)
  7. Moir (-Polar- & Hime) x Isiyah (-Polar- & Teh Cheryl)
  8. Iris ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Ivan ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )
  9. Tian ( lysia_nyteblade ) x Thin White Duke ( LOLLI qAq formerly Lolli McHotpants )
  10. Moira Ama'lir ( Koiasi ) x Hibiki ( lysia_nyteblade )
  11. Poppins (Phoenix_soarys) xTuari (MoomoolatteCha)

Page 2
  12. Aranea (CitrusCupcake) x Enyalius (Devil NightShade)
  13. Arya Stark (Summer Raaven) x Yorick (Summer Raaven)
  14. Chosovi ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Gareth ( Regal Renegade aka XBlind-DarknessX )
  15. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  16. Maexxna Dustwallow (Jackariah Beckett) x ZugZug (Pandora Talie)
  17. Celeste T L Requiem ( Celestial Requiem ) x Mar ( Gl!tch~ )
  18. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  19. Faelwyn (Uta) x Wyeth (Cajmera)
  20. Tokeca ( Cajmera ) x Ridley ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )
  21. Astraea ( AstoriaFallen ) x Skaalbjorn( Wasteland Wyvern )
    Killasisa ( Gracie Loff ) x Astraeus ( AstoriaFallen ) (voided)
  22. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  23. Cenotaph (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Gehenna (~Masamune~)
  24. Hermione Granger (Yoko Lorako and Miss Meami) x Fred Weasley (Ragers)
  25. Nikita (Ririka) x Talos (Ishtanballa)
  26. Nidawi ( musicaloner7 ) x Taranis ( Deejaye )
  27. Naamah (Fatal Irony) x Farren (UniWingdFox/Nisshou H)
  28. Ylva ( Agneza ) x Dior Delnaria ( Junglerunner )
  29. Makutu ( Junglerunner ) x Mr.Brason ( Pepzilla )
  30. Fallon (yoko lorako) x Disuto (~Masamune~)

Page 3
  31. Queen Yrsa Snaerblod (Mewsings of An Angel) x Lafayette (Wasteland Wyvern / Kaya Wolf Moon)
  32. Yuki (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Aether (Tiger_Kisa699)
  33. Whisper (Ebonrune) x Psychosis (Gracie Loff--Formerly Astro Zombies`)
  34. Sarkka (Ebonrune) x Terrin (Ebonrune)
  35. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  36. Edea Grace (Angelique DelaMort) x Rynga Bel (Divena & Bardess Ookami)
  37. Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape) x Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape/Niloufer)
  38. Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )
  39. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  40. Celendria (Rein_Carnation) x Euphoria (Mia Lovasz)
  41. Story ( Rein_Carnation ) x Calanon ( Sleet Tempest Snape )
  42. Ishtar (Infinities) x Kileyo (Kyribird)
  43. Resonance (Kyribird & Infinities ) x Kishi (Infinities) )
  44. Maritza (Moxxiie) x Lazulite (Phail Ninja)
  45. Andromeda's Nocturne ( Nyx Queen of Darkness ) x Stardust ( tefla )
  46. Tián Lōng (Phail Ninja) x Acheron Parthenopaeus (`Swirly)
  47. Ilyrana (Sharingan spud , Mahogany Sunset) & Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  48. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)

Page 4
  49. Mi Ren Ko (Roniel Targaryen) x Roarke (Nisshou H)
    Mala (Roarie Desu) x Idris (Calixita) - voided
  50. Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )
    Csitri ( ArashiX ) x Damir ( Roman Foi ) voided
  51. Tranquility (LunaRei_SilverBlood) x Maramu (Nyhility)
  52. Istas Misae (LunaRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  53. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  54. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)
  55. Meihui ( Saint Sergio ) x Indra ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko )
  56. Folly ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko ) x Shellai'Doan ( -_Wish of Tevarae_- )
  57. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  58. Mara De'Liu Mythal ( Pollack) x علاء الدين "Alaudinn" ( Pollack)
  59. Fukushiko (Samuel Carlin) x Vladimir (Kesmi)
  60. Katilana ( Caitlyn Hellstorm ) x Zephyros ( Kesmi )
  61. Audora ( White Neko Chan) ) x Lunatus (Mia Lovasz & Caitlyn Hellstorm)
  62. Miyako ( White Neko Chan ) x Aiko (AlexiaSilver)
  63. Allide the Whisperer (One Over Three) x Uzumaki (Roniel Targaryen)
  64. Nalani (Cheyriddle4) x Uturuncu'Aya(Tara de Draiocht )
  65. Shadena ( Mewsings of An Angel ) x Ziriel ( cheyriddle4 )
  66. Bluebell Boneblossom ( Strawberri Stardust ) x Vega Caelum Draconis ( Fea Line )
  67. Cirque ( cursedandwandering ) x Basskirk "The Butcher" ( Fea Line )
  68. Dylana ( Mindsend ) x Opihi ( one over three )
  69. Luminary ([+Katch+]) x Kohaku (stormflower)
  70. Deneb(Lady Argentum Draconis)x Dacian ( AislingJuno )
  71. Vyk'zlade (Eternal Xantara and sage_the_vampirc_angel) x Ilex( AislingJuno )

Page 5
  72. Sadira ( mewmew kittykat94) x Taliesin ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
  73. Etai Aijou ( Kara Asumie ) x Daisuke ( Kara Asumie )
  74. Marinette Ge Rouge(Rhyleigh) x Fiachra(Lunarflowermaiden)
  75. Naoreth’Saeval (Crimson Ribbon) x Dimitrios (Kivras)
  76. Totty Baker (Tara de Draiocht) x Morpheus (Tara de Draiocht)
  77. Niamh (stormflower) x Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
  78. English ( Zaikt ) x Bear "The Solar Eclipse" ( [Eskimo] )
  79. Sitala ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Thorim ( Kivras )
  80. Frostbite(sbuggy166) x Lamashtu(Samus x)
  81. Alinaris (samus x) x Valefar (I Lady Kiya I)
  82. Belvedere ( Ririka ) x Soup ( -MoomoolatteCha- & Ruppychan )
  83. Anahera (Miss Cherie) x Steinarr Farran (spelldancer)
  84. Irina Knucklebones (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Wafi (spelldancer)
  85. Naja Pallida ( techabyte ) x Makoto ( ~Twilight...Angel~ )
  86. Amritamalini Jyesthila (~Twilight...Angel~ | dawns_aura) x Keilani (~Twilight...Angel~ | dawns_aura)
  87. 'Enakai ( Lita Rutherford ) x Izotz Tunde (sage_the_vampirc_angel)
  88. Persephone (Upside.-.Down) x Connor (Huroggmeten)
  89. Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Brynjar ( techabyte )

Page 6
  90. Astranaar (Lilmissy4205) x Nalak'sha (Amirynth)
  91. Lullaby ( Cowboy Peep ) x Brooklyn Willow ( Pink Pandah Bear )
  92. Baba Yaga ( Elf Princess Flannery ) x Amani ( Mameha Otome )
  93. Lukou ( Mameha Otome ) x Aedan ( Daeril-sama )
  94. Madalayne ( Insane Butterfly ) x Mercurius ( Nikkichomp )
  95. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  96. BW Wisp (nerpin) x Eol (ramenli)
  97. Lissianna ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Nicodemus ( Gl!tch~ )
  98. Drith ( FitzRoyal ) x Malice ( FitzRoyal )
  99. Inequity ( FitzRoyal ) x Nocturnal ( FitzRoyal )
  100. Hecate Moondancer (Tiger_Kisa699) x Soco (Tiger_Kisa699)
  101. Kawah Ijen ( ~Latonia de la Courtel~ ) x Raito ( DarkenWoodWolf )
  102. Delmaria Windrose ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Ion ( Dollfie )
  103. Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )
  104. Sangria ( Kettyn ) x Naraku ( [+Katch+] )
  105. Nimueh ( Kettyn ) x Zamphyr ( Kettyn )
  106. Lady Letni (Nyhility) x Grizzle Snowpaw (GrnGriff)
  107. Vesper (Faithofthefallen) x Erynion (LOLTERNATIVE & Faithofthefallen)
  108. Ayita (Malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)
  109. Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Gracie Loff)
  110. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)

Page 7
  111. Mi-Shoku ( ProphetOfProfit ) x Niveus ( Valkymie - formerly Evelastina )
    Jiggly Puff ( Deejaye ) x Tiger Nilla ( Deejaye )
  112. Ardia ( CitrusCupcake ) x Sheridan ( Shariea )
  113. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  114. Ziva (Lita Rutherford) x Kenji (Sawaki)
  115. Esta (Miss Cherie) x Nishant (Uta)
  116. Sterenna ( Faid Shadowlight ) x Edward Vassago ( Yumitoko II)
  117. Adela (Faid Shadowlight) x Rockstar( Yumitoko II )
  118. Poe ( JetAlmeara ) x Cassava Noctis ( She-Ra of Etheria )
  119. Drifa (JetAlmeara) x Bruadair (JetAlmeara)
  120. Justice (Meepfur) x Zatarra (Naita)
  121. Dauntless (Meepfur) x Virgil (Meepfur)
  122. Sjokolade (And Be Blue) x Kingston Paradox (Faithofthefallen)
  123. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
  124. Lockes (belloblossom) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio (hanging gallow)
  125. Alyse (Nisshou H) x Harrison (Nisshou H)
  126. Flidais ( Fatal Irony and xX Green Tea Tree Xx ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )
  127. Ichtaca Coaxoch ( dawns_aura) x Jacaerys MoonFlower 'Jace' ( dawns_aura )

Page 8
  128. Discordia ( II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna (o-Elixir-o)
  129. Rajni (o-Elixir-o/Ithiltari) x Alistair(AlexiaSilver)
  130. Delilah ( Frezir ) x Arcturus Lucifus ( Lady Aria Starstone )
  131. Starkiller ( PixelDeerest ) x Helberd ( Pixeldeerest )
  132. Esmeralda (Draconian_Peacock) x Hibiki (Draconian_Peacock)
  133. Chromaggia (Thalea) x Stroud (Painted Moose)
  134. Artemisia (catmagick) x Neirano Ashino (sesshiyasha)
  135. Aleshanee ( Leez0rz ) x Abiron ( Moire Frost )
  136. Bernadette ( vollyballrocks91 & Presca ) x Cato ( Roman Foi )
  137. Avalon ( Roman Foi ) x Grant ( Roman Foi )
  138. Lillian (Summer Raaven) x Rabi Almoalej (hanging gallow)
  139. Sable ( Nikkichomp ) x Finegal ( LydaLynn )
  140. Elashivali ( Master Wild Mage ) x Ukiah ( Lunarflowermaiden )
  141. Tsumetai ( Kara Asumie ) x Toma-Kun ( Kara Asumie )
  142. Lady Amarantha Cromwell (Ovarian Paint) x Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury (AstoriaFallen)

Page 9
  143. Midnight Shadow ( dbz2010 ) x Asita ( dbz2010 )
  144. Heliotrope (Kyrieko) x Andromeidis (Sesshiyasha)
  145. Aveve Engle (Devil NightShade) x Bear: The Unmerciful Black (Devil NightShade
  146. Sukari ( Kyaishi ) x Troilus ( Azure Desiderium )
  147. Yuuka (Kyrieko) x Taith (mistalina13)
  148. Olive ( Rita Zyon ) x Merrick ( Rita Zyon )
  149. Giselle ( Rita Zyon ) x Tobiah ( Rita Zyon )
  150. Elliot ( Natelie ) x Azguard (Natelie )
  151. Cassitaya ( Natelie ) x Demetrius ( Catmagick)
  152. Arsena ( Ruler of Everything ) x Ambrose ( belloblossom )
  153. Aurora (Odet Amo) x Mikasi Raiquen (DarkenWoodWolf)
  154. Shania Leigh ( Moxxiie ) & ( Natelie ) x Dhiren ( Insane Butterfly )
  155. Hou-ou (Nayci) x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn) (Calixita)
  156. Amalthea (Ovarian Paint) x Maesyn (dolphingurl)
  157. Vereal (Kirowyn Love) x Dasyn (dolphingurl)

Page 10
  158. Zahara (Niyaru Delacroix) x Keary Oralee (Rinial Sisterdragon)

Please double-check for: functional links, uncerts included if you have them, all permissions included, headers, form completeness, etc.

.Unedited List
    .... Page 1
  1. Euphrates (Kamiki) x Dubstep (Fatal Irony)
  2. Keahi (Huroggmeten & Kira of Flames) x Imperio (Teh Cheryl & -Polar-)
  3. Iris ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Ivan ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )

Page 3
  4. Sarkka (Ebonrune) x Terrin (Ebonrune)
  5. Edea Grace (Angelique DelaMort) x Rynga Bel (Divena & Bardess Ookami)
  6. Celendria (Rein_Carnation) x Euphoria (Mia Lovasz)
  7. Andromeda's Nocturne ( Nyx Queen of Darkness ) x Stardust ( tefla )

Page 4
    Mala (Roarie Desu) x Idris (Calixita) - voided
  8. Mara De'Liu Mythal ( Pollack) x علاء الدين "Alaudinn" ( Pollack)
  9. Audora ( White Neko Chan) ) x Lunatus (Mia Lovasz & Caitlyn Hellstorm)
  10. Shadena ( Mewsings of An Angel ) x Ziriel ( cheyriddle4 )
  11. Bluebell Boneblossom ( Strawberri Stardust ) x Vega Caelum Draconis ( Fea Line )

Page 5
  12. Marinette Ge Rouge(Rhyleigh) x Fiachra(Lunarflowermaiden)
  13. Sitala ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Thorim ( Kivras )
  14. Belvedere ( Ririka ) x Soup ( -MoomoolatteCha- & Ruppychan )
  15. Amritamalini Jyesthila (~Twilight...Angel~ | dawns_aura) x Keilani (~Twilight...Angel~ | dawns_aura)
  16. 'Enakai ( Lita Rutherford ) x Izotz Tunde (sage_the_vampirc_angel)

Page 6
  17. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  18. Lissianna ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Nicodemus ( Gl!tch~ )
  19. Hecate Moondancer (Tiger_Kisa699) x Soco (Tiger_Kisa699)
  20. Kawah Ijen ( ~Latonia de la Courtel~ ) x Raito ( DarkenWoodWolf )
  21. Delmaria Windrose ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Ion ( Dollfie )
  22. Nimueh ( Kettyn ) x Zamphyr ( Kettyn )

Page 7
  23. Jiggly Puff ( Deejaye ) x Tiger Nilla ( Deejaye )
  24. Ardia ( CitrusCupcake ) x Sheridan ( Shariea )
  25. Ziva (Lita Rutherford) x Kenji (Sawaki)
  26. Dauntless (Meepfur) x Virgil (Meepfur)
  27. Flidais ( Fatal Irony and xX Green Tea Tree Xx ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )

Page 8
  28. Avalon ( Roman Foi ) x Grant ( Roman Foi )

Page 9
  29. Midnight Shadow ( dbz2010 ) x Asita ( dbz2010 )
  30. Yuuka (Kyrieko) x Taith (mistalina13)
  31. Giselle ( Rita Zyon ) x Tobiah ( Rita Zyon )
  32. Arsena ( Ruler of Everything ) x Ambrose ( belloblossom )

Please double-check for: functional links, uncerts included if you have them, all permissions included, headers, form completeness, etc.

Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:04 am
Winners

~entry codes or forms of winners go here or something~

.Quoting

.Quoting

FORM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:17 am
Open <3  

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:27 am
This Pair is Edited!

Gogol x Legion
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Twins/Triplets OK? YES

Entry Code:
Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee
TP's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:

Legion's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather

Gogol's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother
Maternal Great-Grandfather
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather

This Pair is Unedited!

Euphrates x Dubstep

Unedited?: Yes (No, but wouldn't mind unedited children)

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Euphrates (Kamiki) x Dubstep (Fatal Irony)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee
Fatal Irony's Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Dubstep's Family:
Mother
Father
Grandmother 1
Grandfather 1
Great Grandmother 1
Great Grandfather 1
Grandmother 2
Grandfather 2
Great Grandmother 2
Great Grandfather 2
Great great grandfather

Euphrates Family

Euphrates Mother
Euphrates Father
Euphrates Grandmother
Euphrates Grandfather

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:30 am
This Pair is Edited!

Nise-e x Laermeluion

Twins okay?: Yes - if they roll 3, if two, I'd prefer them to be different :3
Triplets okay?: No

Entry Code:
Nise-e ( Nayci ) x Laermeluion ( ATh e a r t )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT ( Maskless )

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: ATh e a r t || Nayci

Low Luck?: No - This is their 12th <3

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: I don't know xD They're very much edited~ <3

Throwbacks?: Sure!
Nise-e's Mother + Father
Nise-e's Maternal Grandmother + Maternal Grandfather
Nise-e's Maternal Great-Grandmother + Maternal Great-Grandfather
Nise-e's Maternal Great-Great-Grandmother + Maternal Great-Great-Grandfather

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:31 am
This Pair is Edited!

Nocturne x Messiah

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: Yes

Entry Code:
Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and [strike]DivineSaturn[/strike]

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nocturne (Sabin Duvert)
User Image
Uncert
I don't have a pregnant cert for her - CC to get one

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Messiah: No agreement typed up, Naita to get basket as per demand of DivineSaturn.
Teepees: Sabin's Teepee / Naita does not have a teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Same Breed Variants: CC?
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: If you feel inspired smile
Link to previous Generations:
Lucifer - Messiah's Father
Narcissa - Messiah's Mother

This Pair is Edited!

Ashling x Breath Taker

Entry Code:
Ashling (Sabin Duvert) x Breath Taker (Tsunake)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ashling (Sabin Duvert)
User Image
Uncert

Father:
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Breath Taker (Tsunake)
User Image

Co Ownership?: Both owners have rights

Teepees: Sabin's Teepee / Tsunake's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Same Breed Variants: CC
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Sure :3
---Link to previous Generations: Liver Taker - mother
Blood Taker - Father

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:33 am
This Pair is Unedited!

1: Keahi x Imperio

Twins okay?: No

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Line: Keahi (Huroggmeten & Kira of Flames) x Imperio (Teh Cheryl & -Polar-)

Keahi (Huroggmeten & [strike]Kira of Flames[/strike]) x Imperio (Teh Cheryl & -Polar-)

Mother: Keahi from Huroggmeten
User Image
Pregnant Stage: No thanks

Father: Imperio from Teh Cheryl & -Polar-
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Yes.
Teepees: Huro Agreement -- Kira of Flames has no rights to a basket.
Cheryl/Polar -- Basket will be co-owned.

RP Approved?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes.
---Templates to Avoid: Draft, Warhorse, Roman Nose, All Templated Female Fetlocks, Male Leg Down Template
Female Tails: Weaved, Long Braid, Punk Rock, Glamrock, Short, Cropped, Forever Foal, Curly
Male Tails: All Ringlets, Long Braid, Weaved, Punk Rock, Bob Tail, Cropped, Forever Foal
Female Manes: Crimped, Weaved, Slimhawk
Male Manes: Crimped, All Knots, All Tight Braids, Ringlets, Slimhawk, Weaved, Glam Punk, Glam Rock

Keahi
Mother :: Aita
Father :: Daray

This Pair is Edited!

2: Moir x Isiyah

Entry Line: Moir (-Polar- & Hime) x Isiyah (-Polar- & Teh Cheryl)

Moir (-Polar- & Hime) x Isiyah (-Polar- & Teh Cheryl)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Moir from -Polar- & Hime
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Isiyah from -Polar- & Teh Cheryl
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes. Avoid following:
Draft, Warhorse, Roman Nose, Female Fetlocks, Male Leg Down Template
Female Tails: Weaved, Long Braid, Punk Rock, Glamrock
Male Tails: All Ringlets, Long Braid, Weaved, Punk Rock, Bob Tail
Female Manes: Crimped, Weaved
Male Manes: Crimped, All Knots, All Tight Braids, Ringlets, Weaved, Long Braid

Link to Breeding Agreement: Cheryl / Hime

Teepees: Cheryl/Polar
Throwbacks?: Yes.

Teh Cheryl

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:51 am
This Pair is Unedited!!

1: Iris x Ivan

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Iris ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Ivan ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )

Mother:
User Image

Father:
User Image

Teepees: [X]

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: 'Suti fins & small club

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:51 am
This Pair is Edited!

1: Tian x Thin White Duke

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes please. (I'd lke to be quoted in the event that you do stream please.)

Entry Code:
Tian ( lysia_nyteblade ) x Thin White Duke ( LOLLI qAq formerly Lolli McHotpants )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Lolli's
Lysia's

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]

Low Luck?: Yes

1. #1 (may 2011)
    X (may 2011)
    X (June 2011)
    X (Aug 2011)
    X (Aug 2011)
    X (Sep. 2011)
    X (Oct 2011)
    X (Nov 2011)
    X (Feb 2012)
    X (Feb. 2012)
    X (Mar 2012)
    X (April 2012)
    X (April 2012)
    X (May 2012)
    X (Bottom of page) (Oct 2012)
    X (Oct 2012)
    X (Oct 2012)
    X (Jan 2013)
    X (Feb 20013)
    X (June 2013)
    X (July 2013)
    X (July 2013)
    X (Nov 2013)
    X (Aug 2014 On this page)
    X (July 2015 on this page)
    X (Oct 2015)
    X (Oct 2015)
    X (Nov 2015) This page.
    X (Nov 2015)
    X (Dec 2015)
    X (Jan 2016)

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Antlers

---Link to previous Generations: Tian's Side: Mother, Merashik Father, Sena Sena's Mother Sena's Father Merashik's Mother Merashik's Father

This Pair is Edited!

1: Moira Ama'lir x Hibiki

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes please. (if you decide to streame, please quote us.)

Entry Code:
Moira Ama'lir ( Koiasi ) x Hibiki ( lysia_nyteblade )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT [uncert=http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc76/WillowWolfe/Soq/Uncerts/SoqR2T1.png]Nekked

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

Teepees: Lysia, Koi doesn't have one.

Same Breed Variants: No thanks
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Both are Gen 1

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:44 am
This Pair is Edited!

Code:
1: Poppins x Tuari

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Entry Code:
Poppins (Phoenix_soarys) xTuari (MoomoolatteCha)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Soarys Teepee smile Moo's Teepee

RP Approved?:No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: none

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: Tuari's father, Tuari's Mother, Tuari's grandmother, Tuari's GrandFather, Tuari's Great Grandmother, Tuari's Great Grandfather

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff