PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:11 pm
Halloween Party and Birthday Bash
Azure and Trager
Guild RP
10/25/07

Plot Summary  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:12 pm
January 15, 2008

Oh my gosh! I'm finally back. Its been two months since I was back in my room, in my bed, in my familiar area free to do mostly whatever I want. With the exception of Azure's problem with guys. Its a long story for how this all started and I'll do my best to tell it how it happened. I've had about two and a half months to forget so the details might not be 100% accurate.

I'll have to go back to the beginning for everything that happened to make sence. It all started a while before Halloween. Azure had a problem: he loved a girl he couldn't have because her father wouldn't allow it and he was seeing a girl who he only liked as a friend. And he had to choose one or the other, and he had to hurt someone. This is why Azure doesn't want me to be around guys, I get it now. He just doesn't want me to get hurt the way he had to hurt Adora. Azure chose Dyas, the one he loves, and at the Halloween party he told Adora the truth, that he loved Dyas. Thankfully he was so busy with all of that drama he didn't see me trying to get with any guys at the party, I wasn't successful anyways. Adora ran away into the forest and then her dad made him and Dyas help track her down. After Azure got home from the party he was a total wreck. I've never seen him so down in my entire life. I actually felt kind of bad for him even though he's a jerk to me sometimes. Azure had lost his first and best friend, he felt broken inside and he felt horrible for hurting Adora the way he had.

The next morning Azure woke me up really early and blind-folded me. He told me that he had a surprise for me. I thought it was a present of some sort, I wasn't entirely sure. So he led me away from the HQ, and we walked for a really long time. When we finally stopped and I was able to take off the blindfold he told me "Welcome to our new home" in a melancholy voice. I was shocked, my surprise was horrible. We were in the middle of nowhere. It was actually Loki Nei forest but I had no idea at the time. We were so deep into the forest I would never be able to find my way out on my own if I wanted to. We were in complete isolation, it was an unimaginable torture. Azure explained that he had felt we had grown separated and that he didn't really know me anymore. Like he would get to know me any though, I was pissed of at him for dragging me off into the middle of no where with no people and worst of all... no boys. I couldn't believe he would do this to me.

I turned my back to him and went off a little ways so that I wouldn't have to be around him. I hated him. He hadn't even given me a chance to grab anything, I was just alone in the forest. While I was alone I had a lot of time to think, I had a lot of time to go insane too. Thankfully I didn't. I started thinking about Azure, how he could just pick up and leave like he did. He was a lot better off then me, he had real friends and somebody he loved. How could he just leave them without saying goodbye, there hadn't even been enough time for him to say goodbye I knew. I'm stubborn so it took me awhile to finally get over myself and talk to him about it. I asked him why he really left, even then it was hard to get the words to come out of my mouth. And he told me, everything. All the stuff that had happened at the party, how he couldn't live with himself anymore because of what he had done, and he had to get away. So thats what he did, he ran away, and he took me with him so that he could keep an eye on me like he always had.

I sat down and talked to him, and we talked for a really long time. Azure hadn't meant to drag me with him and punish me, he was just looking out for me. It still doesn't excuse what he did, not just for me either. He didn't just leave Adora and the rest of his life behind when he ran away. Azure left Dyas, and he had probably hurt her too. I told Azure that, and told him that he needed to go back and apologize to her. Azure fought it though, he didn't want to go back, he didn't know what he had to go back to. He figured that Raken had probably found out about everything by now, there was probably a warrant out for his death. That was probably an exaggeration. So maybe this Raken guy knew about him and Dyas and how him and Adora were over, but I told him that his and Dyas' feelings for each other were more important then anything else that could happen. If Raken did know, then he needed to be their for Dyas now more then anything.

He finally came to his senses and he led us back to headquarters. Thats where I am now. I am so glad to be home. I hated that he ran away and took me with him, but I think I really grew up a lot while I was there. Maybe thats just me, I don't think anyone missed me while I was gone, I doubt anyone noticed I was gone. I don't have any real friends or anything. I guess I've been too much of a brat for anyone to like me, I think its finally time I start to make some real friends.

Trager

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 pm
January 19, 2008

Yeah, I did it. I ran away. I'm putting it on my list of many regrets. I left Dyas, how stupid was I to run away from her. I wasn't meaning to run away from her, just everything else. I was stupid, I didn't think about what I did. I just hope she'll take me back. I'll understand if she doesn't, but I really do love her. I don't feel like explaining the whole story of what happened. Its far to long and complicated. I just need to find Dyas real soon and talk to her and show her how much I love and care for her.

Trager grew into an Adult yesterday. That's pretty amazing that she's an adult already. And I'm still a teen... I remember when Trager was a toddler, how can she be older then me? What if Dyas is an adult now, and she's into older guys and she doesn't like me anymore... I hope thats not true.

Trager tried to explain it to me, she said while we were gone she had a lot of time to grow up and mature. She said that if anything I did just the opposite, that by running away I was acting young and immature. She says I'm stuck in my development because of what happened and that I need more time to grow up. She sure sounded like an adult when she said that, its really wierd. I'm supposed to be taking care of her, is she going to be taking care of me now. I need to break out of whatever it is that's holding me back. I got to figure this out.

Azure

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 pm
A Coward's Bravery
Azure
Guild RP
01/20/08

Plot Summary  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100