Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply The Celestial Fortress ❄ Dovaa Profiles
Kavanna -- Brolis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx→тнє υитσℓ∂ sтσяץ

.: ∂яɑɢѳи нυит :.

» broiled dragon scales

Finally getting home from Ayr, Kavanna took out her journal like she always did after a dragon hunt to write down her results.

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Well, I was beaten today, but it seemed overwhelming to me how many dragons there were. I just needed some scales to make my mother's famous broiled dragon scales, but to no avail. It was hopeless. Maybe next time.

Anyways, I'm almost ready to graduate! I think I'm almost ready to prove that I'm finally able to take on the responsibilities of a Year 2. I can't wait. I'm so excited! No one will be able to stand in my way!

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» roasted dragon tongues

Finally getting home from Ayr, Kavanna took out her journal like she always did after a dragon hunt to write down her results.

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Another successful dragon hunt! Oh how I do enjoy having the sensation of beating a dragon race through my veins. It's always a nice feeling, that's for sure. I can't wait until I graduate. I'm finally ready. Oh, how great it feels to say that. I'm finally ready. It's finally time. I just have to wait for my classes to end and I'm going to be ready to be a Year 2! Wow, Year 2. Kaylen is a Year 2 Dovaa. Maybe he can show me around the new classes I'll be taking to help hone my powers even further. I'll have to find him and ask for his help.

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:47 am
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: ɢяѳωтн :.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 am
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» a day in eowyn

Finally getting home from Eowyn, Kavanna took out her journal like she always did after a dragon hunt to write down her results.

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

My first dragon hunt as a second Year Dovaa and I won! The Kiandri dragons aren't nearly as hard as they're cracked up to be. I beat one so easily that it couldn't have been any better honestly! I'm just happy that I was able to get away from the rest of the group, that could have potentially ended very badly!

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 am
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: яѳℓε ρℓɑч :.

» a journey to koralifel
xxxxxKavanna, Nayal, Kilian, Samril

Kavanna met as Nayal and Kilian were talking. She couldn't stand the smug actions of the Oblivionite girl and the two spat words at each other left and right. Samril made his way up into the group as well, where Kav was happy to ignore the Oblivionites a moment to take some time to catch up with her dear friend. The Oblivionite girl spat and flew off angry at everyone while the rest were left to chatting themselves.

The conversation moved towards the lake itself. Apparently it has some very bad, burning sensation when someone emerges themselves into its waters. It also seems to have a weird powerful aura that only Oblivionites can feel. It was weird and so Kav wanted to report it back as soon as possible. Maybe it was news to the other Dovaa? Who knew?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: sѳℓѳ яѳℓε ρℓαч :.

» visiting naomi

It had been months since her last visit to see her beloved friend, Naomi. Last time she was there, she had finally met her two daughters, Alora and Anna, both of them very unique. Alora was kind and loving, caring just like her mother. Where as Anna was a boastful b***h whose only care in the world was "being the best". But, one person she had yet to meet, that she wanted to, was Naomi's son, Alexander. There was slight talk of her son in previous visits, but he was still one person that Kav really wanted to meet.

It was finally time to visit Serenia again. As Kav made her way towards the little house, she noticed Alora standing outside. Seeing her made Kavanna very happy, a smile seemed to be permanently placed on her countenance. She ended up beginning a slight jog towards her friend as she neared the house. "Alora! Hey, Alora!" Kav called with a giggle and a wave of her hand, still slightly jogging up the beaten path towards the friendly face.

The tall, pale girl turned her head to see the green eyed Dovaa running up the path. "Oh my! Kavanna! Is that really you!? It's been so long!" she said, a grand smile growing on her face and a slight jog in the direction of her little Dovaa friend began. The two met and hugged. "Oh how have you been? I can't believe it's really you! You are growing up more and more each time I see you." she said with a smile, grabbing the Dovaa's shoulders and pulling her away as to get a better look over all. Alora was at least a head or maybe even two over Kavanna still, plus the fact that she was already on her way to being a Master Mage, so she was much older as well. That didn't bother Kav at all, she loved being able to visit. Alora was almost like the mother she wished she had, much like Naomi was much like a grandmother or mentor to her.

"Haha, I've been doing really well, and thanks! I'm really trying hard to make you guys proud of me." Kav began but was interrupted before she could make it much farther into her response.

"You mustn't worry about that. We're always going to be proud of you. Like I said before, you're like a Naraama already, my mother took so kindly to you and so have we all. It's been a pleasure having you visit. You just need to learn to come back down to our realm more often, little one!" Alora said with a smile and slight chuckle.

Kavanna couldn't stop smiling, but then her brain awoke from all the warm welcoming to alert her that she had yet to see Naomi! "Oh! Where is your mother, anyway? I really want to see her!" she asked quickly.

Alora smiled and pointed to the house, ushering both herself and Kav to the front door, and walking in. "Mother, it seems you have yet another visitor!" she called. Another? Who else was here?

Pattering into the kitchen area of the house where the front door was, Naomi began as she came around the corner, entering the kitchen itself. "Another visitor? Oh how lovely, who might it be~AHH Kavanna, my darling! Oh how nice it is to see you, my dear! How has life been treating you? Oh...wait...I have someone you need to meet! Alex! Alex come down here!" she concluded, calling for her son.

Kavanna suddenly began to get nervous for some reason. Meeting new people was always nerve wracking for her, but for some reason it seemed just a little more intense this time around. She heard the pattering footsteps coming in from another room. Her heart began to beat faster with each step, and yet she had no idea why.

As he entered the room, she gazed upon the beauty of this boy, her face suddenly flushed red. His eyes were just like his mothers, as blue as lake Amafel, his hair was that same strawberry blond color that Alora had, and his skin was just as white as snow with gray lips to match. Everything seemed to be silent and in slow motion within Kav's mind as he entered, but it was broken when he spoke. "It's very nice to finally have the pleasure of meeting you, Kavanna. My mother has been talking my ear off lately about wanting us to meet. I'm Alexander Naraama, but you can call me Alex." he said holding a hand out for this new acquaintance to shake, his voice very deep and booming, like a man already, and he didn't seem much older than Kav in the least. He may even be younger than her older brother. She couldn't tell just by the way he looked how old he was exactly, but he didn't seem much older anyway.

She slowly reached for his hand, when the two met, she felt the warmth he had within him. He was a strong man, a warrior maybe? It was just a sense by the feeling of his hand. They were a bit rougher, not like that of a mage or calloused at the fingertips like an archer, but just rough in general. He just had to be a warrior. When the hand shake had ended, she began to speak up. "I-it's very nice to meet you too, Alex. I've been looking forward to meeting you as well." she said very nervously, her tan skin only becoming more red with embarrassment. When she glanced over at Naomi, she was giggling away to herself, watching as the two met for the first time.

"Oh I knew you two would hit it off! Now, shall we drink some tea and get to know each other a bit more?" Naomi said, scurrying over to the stove where a tea pot was boiling some water. She poured a few cups of the hot water and put some tea leaves in each cup, bringing a tray with all cups, the pot itself, some extra leaves, and additional condiments such as honey and cream to the table. Setting it down softly, she sat on one side and motioned for the rest to sit. Alora did as she was told with a smile. The two kids also did as well, obviously a bit more nervous, they sat straight across from each other.

Kavanna's face never shifted from her current color state, staying a blushing red color most of the conversations of dragon hunts and old family gatherings, especially those involving Alex. He didn't seem nearly as nervous as she was, and she hadn't really truly understood why. She wasn't normally like this, even when meeting boys, it wasn't the same this time. The second she laid eyes on him, her heart began to patter more and more with each growing second. He told of his greatest dragon hunts and some funny jokes that he had heard while at the Citadel, making everyone else laugh. Kav was just amazed by his words, captivated by his looks, and just realizing little by little how much she wanted to be his friend.

"So, Kavanna, go on any adventures lately? I've been talking so much, I think I may have gotten carried away! It's your turn!" he said, passing the wide, glowing eyes to her instead.

"Yes, Kav, it's your turn. Oh, and Alex, you must hear the story about her and Anna's little hunt, tell that one!" Alora said, pushing her for the story of their hunt.

Kav's face was even more red by this point, having all eyes shifted to her wasn't making getting through this night any easier. A slight chuckle sounded and she scratched her neck a little, pulling the collar on her shirt away from her neck. "W-w-well...you see...ummm...aha...uhhh...they were Ysali dragons...and...ummm...your sister and I...we...we went out and killed the two because she thought she was better than me and I didn't think that was possible at all because your sister hadn't ever met me and I didn't think it was right of her to pass judgement on me like that but that's besides the point because we ended up actually killing them and now I guess she likes me but I don't really know because she hasn't ever said anything like that but Alora and your mom seem to think that she does and I just need to believe them." she said, all in one breath, instantly her eyes blew up and she got up from the table, said, "P-p-please excuse me for a moment." with her head lowered, gold and green locks flowing downward as she looked at her feet and stood, walking out of the kitchen, then sprinting to the bathroom.

Slamming the door and locking it, she just leaned up against the door's inner side and slid down until she sat on the ground, her head propped up against the back of the door. "Stupid...stupid...stupid..." she whispered, lightly banging the back of her head to the door, sighing when she was done. "What came over me out there? Why was I such a mess? Ugh...I blabbered on like an idiot. I'm sure he hates me now. What was I thinking? Ugh...alright...just gotta get myself together and go back out there." she said, standing and making her way to the water bowl for washing their hands. She splashed herself with some water and watched her face's red tint slowly faded.

Finally, she felt ready enough to leave the confines of the bathroom and enter the kitchen once more. This time she overheard the family talking about Alora's most recent adventures studying under a great Mage in the Citadel for healing purposes. When Naomi noticed Kavanna, she gave a bright smile. "Feeling better, dear?" she asked, a caring tone to her voice.

Kavanna nodded and returned to her seat. "Sorry about that. Just got a little carried away myself." she said, smiling as she looked at the bright faces in front of her.

"Ah, don't worry, we all have those times in life. So, how do you like Serenia? I believe it's the most beautiful continent in all of Magesc. Do you agree?" Alex asked curiously.

"Yes...I do agree actually. It reminds me more of the Celestial Plane than any other continent, that's for sure. But in Magesc, I do believe it's most beautiful. And the people are much more friendly." she said, thinking back on her previous encounters with Oblivionites. She couldn't stand them. If anything, she wished they would just all disappear.

"Haha, I love Serenia. It's definitely a beautiful place to come visit and a peaceful as well. Or more peaceful and sound than that of the other continents anyway. You can't get this kind of scenery anywhere else." Alora popped in her two cents.

Everyone agreed that Serenia was a beautiful place, but the conversations shifted, time went by, and soon they found themselves chatting in almost near darkness.

"Looks like I'll have to light a candle!" she said with a smile, getting up and lighting the few candles she had in the room. Suddenly, the front door to the kitchen flew open.

"Hellooo family~ haha!" the voice called as it entered. It was Anna with a very unusual upbeat attitude for once. She sat down and looked at everyone at the table, stopping when her eyes struck the Dovaa. "Oh, haha, welcome back twerp! Good to see ya~!" she continued with a laugh. Kavanna just snarled at her comment but decided against saying anything in fear of Alex's approval. "Well, I have good news! I killed a Kiandri today and guess what, I found that there was a whole nest of 'em out in Eowyn. Looks like I know what we're doing tomorrow! Haha! Family trip to Eowyn, anyone?" she said aloud, her tone very melodiously happy for once.

Alex brightly piped up. "I'll definitely go! What about you Kavanna, Alora?" he asked, turning to the others.

Kavanna's eyes lit up and she smiled a bit, blushing. "Y-yes...that sounds like fun!" she said, giggling to herself a bit.

Alora hated the idea of going out to kill dragons, but at the same time, she hadn't been able to spend much time with her siblings or Kavanna for that matter; and she wanted to be sure they were kept safe. So, after a few moments of reluctance and fear, she decided to give in and go with the rest of the group. "Alright, fine, I'll go. But I'm not doing any of the killing." she stated, her mind fully made up.

"Oh this is just great! All my kids getting up early and going to fight the dragons! I'll pack lunches!" Naomi said, instantly getting up and beginning the packing process.

So, it was settled, Kavanna was to stay the night there with them and leave early in the morning for a fun time dragon hunting with the Naraama kids. Her excitement grew more knowing that Alex would be there, but she wouldn't ever let him know that.

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:51 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» traveling with friends

Finally getting home from Eowyn and Serenia, Kavanna took out her journal like she always did after a dragon hunt to write down her results.

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Oh my...it was amazing. Alex and I kissed. It was just so great. I just can't imagine anything better. I'm definitely going back soon to visit again! I need to see him and spend more time with him!

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» a bothersome pest

Finally getting home from Eowyn, Kavanna took out her journal like she always did after a dragon hunt to write down her results.

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

I have finally returned from my latest venture and have obtained yet another Kiandri soul. I didn't know what was going to happen because I was startled when it attacked me first. But it was easily beaten, and now I stand victorious yet again. Dragons aren't really that hard at all to beat, it's just a matter of knowing how to beat them quickly before you get killed yourself.

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» another family gathering

"Not again!" Kavanna cried from her dorm room. She was not happy with the latest letter she had gotten from home. Kaylen, her older brother, was going to be back home for a few days and he wanted Kav to be there. He realized what had happened the last time she visited, but he hoped that this time it would be different. His letter expressed the need for everyone to get together again and truly aim for complete peace, just for a day. It also stated that she didn't have to interact with her mother if she didn't want to. That she knew she would take into account. Either way, she didn't want to go, she loved her dorm room, she didn't want to go back home. But, after some thought, she knew that's what she needed to do, at least to see her father, Kaylen, and her twin brothers. It had been very close to a year since her last visit.

Kav had packed up her things the night prior to leaving like she always had. That way when she awoke, she was able to leave right away and get an early start to her trip.

The morning had come, and she was nervous about returning home. She was not too keen on the whole returning home scenario. The words that her mother would say to her when she arrived ran through her head constantly. She was not looking forward to seeing that woman whatsoever. She truly appreciated Naomi for the fact that she was more of a mother to her than her real mother ever was and ever would be. So inviting and warm, not cold hearted and angry. That was something that Kav did want to strive to be, nothing like her mother.

Kavanna found herself on the outskirts of Astral City once again, nearing the dirt road that took her straight to her old abode. The only things that ran through her mind now were the thoughts of what her mother was going to say to her when she first walked in.

It was still early morning when she arrived, and no one was outside playing or doing anything like she expected. Her father was likely away, working at the mill, and her mother was likely cleaning or doing the chores. Her brothers were probably still sleeping. She stood at the end of the dirt road and just watched her old house, the stillness, the peace, she knew it wasn't going to last long.

"Kav! Hey, Kav!" she heard in the distance. She glanced about, knowing it was Kaylen's voice. She instantly perked up when she heard it. He came running towards her, coming behind her from the town. "Looks like we both just arrived. You haven't gone inside yet, have you?" he asked his little sister, giving her a hug as he arrived by her side.

"No, I haven't. I'm not looking forward to this Kaylen, I think this is a huge mistake. Dad's not home and I know she doesn't want to see me. Maybe I should just turn around and go back to the dorms." she said, her nerves beginning to get the best of her.

"No, you can't go home already. You just got here. Please, don't leave. You haven't seen Karst or Karak for a long while either, have you? They started the academy a few months back, did you even know that?" he asked, concerned that she hadn't been updated on the latest family news.

"Oh wow, the twins have already started? I totally missed out on that...well mom doesn't send me any letters or anything, and father probably doesn't have time to sit and write. I'm so proud of those kids, but I can't believe mother wouldn't inform me of their arrival." she said, now already becoming angry with her mother.

"Yeah, she sent me a letter a week or so prior to their arrival. I showed them around a bit here and there, so they've now been initiated, and they have already chosen their clans." he informed his little sister.

"Oh my gods! They've already chosen their clans!? That's impossible!? I don't believe it! How could mother NOT inform me of that!"

"Honestly, I don't know. They live here a lot more than we did when we first moved into the academy. They like it here. I don't think they've even requested a dorm room." he said, patting his sister on the shoulder. "C'mon, lets go inside. They've been waiting for us all morning. They'll be so happy to see us both." hes said, beginning to walk with his luggage towards the house. It looked like he had packed a lot more than she had. A little bag was all she brought with a couple pairs of clothes and her necessities. He seemed to be staying a bit longer than just a day or two.

Kav took a few deep breaths before beginning the trek to the house down this old dirt path. Following her brother, she made her way inside right after him and no one was to be found. Her little brothers weren't in the kitchen eating up, they weren't playing in the living area, and she didn't see them in the back room where they would let guests sleep.

She made her way upstairs with her brother and he continued down the hall to his bedroom and she stopped by hers to let her things down. She was a little confused as to where everyone was. As she left the room, Kaylen was also coming out of the twin's room looking a bit bewildered.

"Did they go somewhere? I was assuming they'd be here." he said, then he continued on past Kav to start down the stairs.

Kav followed her older brother, who went into the kitchen and then decided to go to the back yard, where they had their own personal pond with fish of all kinds stashed there, ready for a quick fish dinner. On the other end of the yard, which was totally open, was a little training room that her father had built one day when they first moved. The room was open, with wooden floors and wooden walls, big enough for a sparring match between a couple people and also with a few workout accessories such as large weights and a couple punching bags.

The two kids made their way to the training room where, once they approached, heard their little brother's voices inside. The two seemed to be arguing about something.

"Firani are so much better than Peisio! I've learned a lot about them already and I know that I can take you out!" Karak threatened.

"No! Peisio are amazing in comparison! I can take you out with one splash! Don't tempt me either! I'll do it!" Karst yelled in response.

That was all that was heard before Kaylen and Kavanna stormed inside to see what was going on. "Hey! What are you two fighting about!?" Kaylen said, walking up between the twins.

"Karak thinks that Firani are better than Peisio just because they can control fire. I keep telling him that Peisio are much better because they can beat fire any day." Karst began to explain.

"Guys, no race is any better than any other. Are you guys better than me because I'm Ayrala? Or is Kav any weaker because she's Ysali? No, they all have their good things and drawbacks. Each race is unique, you can't consider yourself any more powerful than anyone because with enough training, you can be just as good as you want to be. Now stop fighting, we're here to have a good time, right?" Kaylen said. Kav was astonished at how good Kaylen was at creating peace, even the last time they had their last reunion, Kaylen calmed her down when she had gone to her room the night prior to the fight. It just seemed like he knew the right things to say at the right time to create a lasting peace.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry for fighting. Oh! Wait! Kav, you're here too! I haven't seen you in a really long time! How are you!? OH! And look! Karst and I chose our clans!" he said, totally switching the subject the moment he saw Kav in the background.

Kav walked up and gave her brothers a big hug. She looked each of them in the eyes and just smiled. "I'm so proud of you both for choosing the clan you wanted instead of giving into what mom and dad may have said. You guys are great the way you are." she said with a smile, hugging the twins tighter. She was quite proud, her mother and father had both been rather upset when she told them of her clan choosing, but she felt it was the best thing she could have done for herself. It was, after all, her clan, not theirs. They had that same opportunity, which they both chose the ones they wanted. Now, they had their sons choosing different ones as well.

Both of the twins were happy to hear that their older sister, the one they both looked up to, was proud of them. It couldn't have made them happier.

Kaylen finally spoke up, "Hey, where's mom? I haven't seen her?" he said, questioning his little brothers.

"She went to the market to pick up some food for dinner. She said she would be back soon." Karst stated quickly.

The four children went into the house and sat in the living area talking of their latest dragon hunts and adventures. Kav didn't want to say anything about Alex just yet, because she didn't know how her brothers would respond to the fact that she liked an Orderite, something other than a Dovaa. She thought it best to keep it a secret, because at this point, it was just a meaningless crush anyways. Nothing would probably come of it. Time went by and finally, the front door opened. The two twins ran into the kitchen to help their mother instantly with the groceries.

"Aren't you going to help, Kavanna? You're part of this family too." she said in a snappy tone.

Kaylen patted her shoulder and Kav rolled her eyes. "It's alright mom, I'll help. Kav can help you make dinner, how about that?" Kaylen suggested. Kav's heart sunk. Help her? Of all the people in this family, she was now going to be forced to help her!? All because of her brother's big mouth.

"No, I don't want her hands all over the food. I'll make dinner myself. Kavanna, make yourself useful and set the table." her mother ordered.

Kavanna was actually thankful for her mother's insolence this time. So, she did as she was ordered. She quickly set the table for the six people in the family. As she was setting down the plates, Kaylen grabbed one more. "Sorry, there's going to be one more coming." he said with a smile, setting the plate and another set of silverware on the table.

Another person coming to dinner? That was odd, who could it be? Another family member perhaps? "Who's coming?" Kav asked curiously to her older brother.

"Kaylen has a girlfriend who is coming to dinner tonight. But of course you wouldn't know, because you're not interested in this family's affairs." Kathreen snapped.

A girlfriend? Kaylen? That just seemed so far fetched since he hadn't ever been interested in having a girlfriend before. Kavanna was a little nervous, but at the same time, maybe she would like this girl. Who knew, maybe the two could become good friends. "Who is this girlfriend, Kaylen? And why haven't you said anything before?" she asked, ignoring her mother's attitude.

"Like I said, he hasn't told you because you're not interested in his life, or any of our lives for that matter." Kathreen spat.

"Mother! Would you stop!? Obviously I'm not interested in YOUR life because you don't make me want to care! This is none of your business anyways. I am NOT talking to you. Get to work on dinner and leave me to my business." Kav said, storming out of the room. She knew that Kaylen would follow, which he did.

She could hear her mother scoff as she left the room. Kaylen soon followed and the two found themselves on Kav's bed.

"I don't know why she does that." Kaylen said, patting his little sister on the shoulder.

"I do, it's because she loves getting under my skin and squirming around like a pest. Ugh, I'm so over her disrespectful attitude towards me. I don't think I've ever done anything wrong to deserve that kind of treatment. She starts almost all of the fights we have and I'm so tired of even trying to be nice to her. Next time she says anything even remotely disrespectful to me, I'll whip her with a ******** vine. I don't even care that she's the one who birthed me, she is not my mother." Kav said, throwing a doll she had on her bed to the ground and wiping her eyes, taking a few deep breaths.

Kaylen didn't know how to respond. He sighed and just wrapped his arms around her. She hugged him and pushed him off a moment later. "So, enough about this stupid drama. Tell me about the girl you're bringing over tonight." she commanded, hoping it would change the conversation.

Kaylen was taken aback a moment before realizing what she had said. "Well...her name is Melanie Burnett. She's an Aiskala, and we met while I was trying to kill a Firani Dragon. She kind of saved me, haha. We both found each other captivating, so I invited her out to go to the market with me, go on a couple dragon hunts, and now finally she's being invited to dinner. Mom was the one who decided to invite her, too. She found out a couple months ago when I visited and instantly said to invite her to the next gathering. So, I did, and she's going to be here soon. She lives with her parents in the city, so she's not as far as we are." he concluded.

Kavanna rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Well at least she'll invite someone to dinner. She's such a b***h. Your little girlfriend won't like her, I can guarantee you that. Mom will hate her too, she hates all other women. Remember that one time when dad invited one of his old friends from the academy to dinner because they met at the market a long while back, before the twins? Well, remember that his friend was a girl, and mom hated her so much she shocked her right out of the house. That, I think, is probably the craziest thing mom has ever done! Haha!" Kav said with a laugh.

Kaylen, too, started to laugh."Oh man, do I ever! That was the funniest s**t I have ever seen! Hahaha!" he said in response.

The two laughed for a moment more, and then a call came from downstairs. "Kaylen! Melanie is here, sweetie!"

"Oh no! I'm not even ready! How do I look?!" Kaylen asked, standing up and wiping off his pants, his hands outstretched a bit, wondering what his little sister thought.

"You look great. She's a lucky girl." Kav said with a smile, getting up and giving him a big hug. The two then smiled and went downstairs together.

Melanie came around the corner and stood next to Kathreen. She was beautiful. She had long, straight, black hair with light blue streaks all throughout, her eyes were as cold as Aisko and her lips were as red as the Firani. She had a little smile on her face as she watched Kaylen come down the stairs. Her horns were smaller, only coming out of the back of her head and her pale white skin was stricken with a few black scales along her cheeks.

The two kissed when he stepped onto the ground floor. Their mother cooed with awe as she watched. After the kiss, they smiled, hugged, and told each other how much they missed one another before going back into the kitchen. Kathreen followed immediately and Kav followed slowly behind.

Soon, their father walked in and saw everyone who was around the table. And he noticed the new girl, Melanie. "Ahh, kids! Welcome home! It's nice to see you all. Now who is this pretty little lady? I'm Kavva, it's nice to meet you. You must be Melanie?" the bulky man said when he entered.

"Yes, it's very nice to meet you too, sir. Thank you all for having me over. I really do appreciate the hospitality." she said, smiling and almost blushing. So, she was shy it seemed.

Kaylen leaned over and gave her a little hug as he smiled and kissed her cheek, which soon turned red. The two were actually rather cute together. That was not expected.

Conversation went on with the whole family. Kav kept an eye on her mother the entire dinner, who seemed absolutely captivated by this girl. Her mother seemed to be completely different in front of Melanie than any other girl she had ever come into contact with. It was almost as though Mel was the only exception. Why was that? Kav just pondered the fact that her mother was in absolute glee over Mel being around.

When dinner was over, Kavva and Kathreen both went to bed and the kids stayed awake and talked. Melanie was staying the night it seemed and so they stayed in the living area, just chatting about their most recent adventures. It was then that Kav brought up her secret crush.

"Haha! I can't believe that! You are too funny, Mel. Oh, I am so glad you guys found each other though. You really picked a keeper, Kay! I'm so happy for you two." she said.

"Aww, that's sweet of you to say, Kav. Thank you, you've been very welcoming to me. Well...what about you Kav, do you have anyone special in your life?" Melanie asked politely.

"Haha! It's Kav you're talking about! She's not one to find someone and date! She's a dragon hunter, not a relationship guru!" Karak laughed.

Kav's face became as red as Mel's lips at that point, with both anger at her little brother for thinking that way and out of embarrassment because she had found someone. "Actually, I do have someone special in mind." she said through the embarrassment.

"Whoa, really? Kav, why didn't you say so? And why isn't he here!?" Kaylen asked surprised.

Kav's face grew more red. "Well, we're not dating or anything. W-we...we just met actually. It's not very serious, I just think he's cute." she said.

"Oh! Who is he? What's he like? He must be really cute!" Mel asked.

"Babe..."

"Oh, not nearly as cute as you though, darling." Mel said with a smile and a giggle, winking at Kav just after she said it.

Kav laughed a bit, not knowing how to respond. Did she tell them that it was an Orderite who she was crushing on? Or did she leave it alone and just tell them all about how sweet he was? She decided the truth was the best.

"Honestly...his name is Alexander Naraama. He...he's very sweet, and extremely kind and caring. And don't flip out when I say this...but he's an Orderite." she said.

The room fell silent. Every one of the kids was in shock. "W-well...umm...I'm really happy for you. If that's what your heart wants, it's what your heart wants, right sweetheart?" she said, looking at Kaylen.

"Kav...I didn't even know. But Mel's right, if that's what your heart desires, than it's what it wants. But you do realize that if a relationship were to start, you would probably have to keep it a secret from mom and dad." he said.

Karak instantly piped in. "Really Kav!? A damned Orderite?! That's who you like!? Do you realize what you'd be doing to yourself if you dated a guy like that? I can't believe that just came out of your mouth. Mom and dad would flip if they heard that. Don't do it Kav, get out of that before you're banished! Mom already hates you enough as it is, gods Kav, just don't do it." Karak said.

"Karak! Don't say things like that. Kav, mom does love you in a weird way, don't listen to him. And as a matter of fact, you can date whoever you damn well please. Don't listen to Karak, or mom or dad. If you like an Orderite, go be with an Orderite. But just know that the consequences would potentially rear they're ugly heads one day if you're caught." Karst said, much more uplifting than his twin.

Kav just stood totally embarrassed that she had ever said anything and down that her brother would say the things he did. Her head hung low and she began to speak. "I'm sorry you disapprove so much Karak...but it wasn't my fault my heart fell for him the moment I met him. And thank you guys for the support. I think it's time I go to bed. Goodnight."

With that, she quickly exited the living area, walking up the stairs, tears falling down her face. Why would she ever come back here again after that? Why would she?

She found herself on her bed, a tear stained pillow lay underneath her blonde locks. Quiet sobs were the only sound to escape the silence of the night. She would never forget...never...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» whipped up fun

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Fought a Kiandri today and won, got another soul to add to the collection. It's time to blow off some steam from meeting the family. Training days, here I come!

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» yet another dragon battle

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Training is going very well. Obtained another orb. Can't wait to go again!

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» same time, same place

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

A depressed dragon? That's unheard of...but it just didn't seem to want to go on any longer. I wonder why that is?

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» some more leaves please

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

After picking up some leaves from a great big tree right outside of the Dwelling Place, I went to the Malro Desert and found a couple of Kiandri dragons. I used my Leaf Storm on them, one was able to get away, the other died almost instantaneously. But now it's time to pack and visit Naomi once again...

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» a first date

It was a bright sunny day in the world of the Celestial Plane and everyone in Astral City was bustling about doing errands for one purpose or another. Kavanna on the other hand, hadn't wanted to worry herself with doing anything more than just grabbing some supplies before heading on over to Serenia to see her good friend, Naomi once again. All she was able to think about for the past few months was the day she met Naomi and now all of her children. She was really getting 'homesick'. She considered Serenia to be her home away from home, because Naomi had offered it to her that way. The meeting was such a random occurrence, but Kav for one was extremely happy that it had happened.

Kav had packed up her few belongings that she always took with her, dressed up in a much more summery outfit today than she normally would have. It was almost a precaution. She wanted to look her best, just in case she were to see Alex there at Naomi's house. Now, she didn't want to sound conceited, but she thought she looked much better in a sun dress than her normal, much more tomboyish gear. Thus, she went with the dress over the hiking boots, khaki pants, and vest she normally wore.

It was time to actually get on her way as well, she was excited, but also a bit nervous as to what would happen had she seen Alex again. Her heart fluttered at the thought of Alex being there at the house with Naomi. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't. She wasn't going to get her hopes up either way.

So, she started her trek towards the portal that led her to Magesc. Within a matter of moments, she was in Serenia, approaching the house of her beloved friend, Naomi. As she approached, things seemed rather quiet to say the least. Kav had figured that everyone was gone for the time being or something. As she knocked on the door, a friendly face came to answer.

As the door opened, she saw that strawberry blond haired boy again. "Oh, Kav! Hello! How have you been!? Wasn't expecting you!" the boy asked, his face becoming red just by looking upon Kav's body. He instantly thought she was beautiful and majestic, not that he hadn't before, but now she was even prettier than before because of her clothing choices.

Kav spoke up after a bit of a blush. "Well, I just decided to come see your mom rather randomly. What are you doing home? No classes today?" she asked, rather surprised to see him as well.

Alex nodded quickly and ushered Kav inside. "Yeah, I don't have classes for the next few days so I'm just spending them with my mom. It hasn't been just the two of us in quite some time. My sisters are both out doing their own things while I stay here, haha."

"Oh...I didn't mean to intrude at a-" she said, being interrupted almost immediately.

"You weren't intruding! Don't ever think you are! You're always welcome here!" he said smiling, a bit red in the face as well.

Kav giggled. "Well thank you Alex, I do appreciate the hospitality."

Alex nodded and said that he would be right back, leaving the room instantly to check on his mother. Coming back down, he sighed. "I'm really sorry, my mom isn't feeling too well right now. She kind of came down with a bug, but she says that her herbal teas are making things much better, and she's already feeling a lot better than she had been the last couple days." he informed Kav.

Kav became a bit worried. "Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help? I am as Ysali after all. Maybe I can heal her?"

"No, Alora already tried, she's getting better, but there isn't anything anyone can do for a common cold but wait it out. So, she said you and I should go ahead and take today to hang out...I mean...if you...you know...uhh...wanted to?" Alex said, instantly becoming more and more red with each passing word.

Kav's heart skipped a beat and an instant, "Yes! I would love that!" escaped her lips.

The two laughed a little nervously and decided to sit down at the table for a quick breakfast after they took the time and care in preparing themselves.

"Mmm! You definitely inherited your mother's cooking skills! This is delicious!" Kav exclaimed, taking another bite of the delicious eggs and tender dragon meat.

"Thanks, but I couldn't have done it if you hadn't cut the vegetables and fried 'em up!" Alex responded.

The two went on for a few hours at the breakfast table alone just reminiscing on their first dragon adventure and how the two met. Many blushes, laughs, and conversations later, the two decided that it was getting rather late. It had been a fun day, that much was for certain. Even if all they did was sit about the house and talk most of it.

It was mid afternoon now and Alex heard his name being called from upstairs. He quickly took the time to see what his mother needed or wanted. Soon, he ran downstairs, grabbed a cup of tea and took it back up to his mother, who was silently reading her books and keeping to herself.

"Sorry about that." he said as he came back downstairs, a smile stuck on his face.

"No, don't be, I'm so glad your mother has you around these next few days with your sister's being gone and all." Kav said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, hah."

The two couldn't stop smiling at one another. Soon, Alex did what Kav had done the first time, and as he sat down next to her, he leaned in for a peck on the cheek. Kav blushed instantly and turned to face him, their eyes met and a kiss was soon on its way.

The second was just as good as the first, if not better, and Kav was overjoyed inside. She wiped her lips a bit, her face extremely red and she looked up at the clock hanging on the wall. She jumped when she realized the time. "Oh no! I have class in the morning and I'm not even home yet! Look at how late it is! I won't be home for a few hours at least...I still haven't even done my research notes." she exclaimed frantically.

Alex leaned his head up against the sofa's cushion and sighed. "So, you're leaving I take it?" he asked, sadly.

Kav's heart melted a bit. "I'm so sorry. I really wish I could stay. I'll come back again really soon though, I promise. I love you!" she said, instantly realizing what she had just said, blood just gushing to her face. She stopped in her tracks as she had turned around and was about to leave, her eyes were popping out of her head, her mouth completely covered by one of her hands.

Silence fell over the room. Alex was in shock at what she had said, but he felt the same way, even though they hadn't had much time together; they seemed so good together, and there wasn't anything about Kav that he didn't like. He slowly got up and made his way over to her, taking her free arm as she was standing away from him. He could tell that she was embarrassed just by the fact that she stood the way she did.

He pulled her around and smiled at her bulging green eyes. "I...think that I love you too." he said in a hushed whisper, grabbing the back of her neck and slowly pulling her in for yet another kiss, which she accepted happily. When he had told her that he loved her as well, she instantly felt like she wanted to skip class and just run away with him and be with him forever. But, she knew she couldn't. Not today. Her heart felt so strongly for him and his only beat for her. After their kiss, they said their goodbyes and Kav left back for the Plane.

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

The Celestial Fortress ❄ Dovaa Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items