Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
My apologies, I screwed up. [DELETE] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 am
♡ 𝔯𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 ♡
𝔭𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jump to
Dhoruba Kali Zsaru Kutoboa Nadhari Waliovaa Nafsi Kirafiki Mifupa Usafi Kuharibiwa Kipaji Kaharabu

𝔭𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔬
User Image

Jump to
Bure Mgumu

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 am
𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰

004 Lions
000 Cheetahs
001 Leopard
001 Wild Dog
000 Hyenas

000 Cheetons
000 Leopons
000 Leotahs

000 Avians
000 Genets
000 Hares
001 Jackal
000 Klipspringers
000 Maned Wolves
000 Ratels
001 Serval
000 Snakes
000 Waterbucks

001 Malexxx|xxx007 Female
008 Total

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:40 am
♡ 𝔞𝔯𝔱 ♡

None yet.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx█▌ DHORUBA'KALI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who know the storm grow bored of the calm.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Dhoruba'Kali [doh-ROO-bah KAW-lee]
xxxxxxxHis alternate personality's name is Hasi [HAW-see]
Name Origin and Meaning: Swahili for "severe storm".
xxxxxxxHis alternate personality's name is Swahili for "negative'".
Nickname: Dhoru.

xxxxxxxHis alternate personality is female.
xxxxOrientation: Heterosexual.
xxxxxxxHis alternate personality is heterosexual.

Species: Lion.
xxxxGod or Seer?: No.
Birthday: December 08.

xxxxRank: Thief.
xxxxMuse: Storms.
| NOTE: Dhoru has lost his connection with his muse since the lifting. |
xxxxInsanity: Split personalities.
xxxxGypsy Name: Lightningclaw.

Dislikes: Being underground.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Within the pride, Dhoru is a laid-back, gentle lion. He is easy to get along with and has a great sense of humor. As he grew, he retained his high level of curiosity, and adores taking long walks through the nearby jungle. His curiosity is a large part of why Dhoru became a thief after the lifting. His other love is cubs; their innocence, their unprejudiced minds, their unbridled joy, everything. He spends a large chunk of his free time with the prides cubs, playing and telling stories.

Outside of the pride's cove, strangers beware. His power and agility make him a tough adversary, and instead of his gentle and cheerful disposition, he shows only claws, fangs and menace to those who oppose him and threaten his pride. He is able to assess any situation and react quickly.

Hasi's personality here.

NOTE: It's important to remember that Hasi doesn't exist as a separate lion; she's just an alternate personality.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

As a child, Dhoru had strange dreams; dreams of static energy, excitingly loud bangs, high pitched whistling and deafening downpour. These dreams used to confuse and distress Dhoru with the feelings they created. It wasn't until after he discovered his muse that everything made sense, and the dreams became a comforting way of communicating with his muse when there weren't any real storms.

After the lifting, the storms stopped speaking to Dhoru. He still loves to watch them, and often sits outside in the pouring rain, but all he hears now are gentle whispers - too faint to catch actual words, or even know if he really is hearing them. His alternate personality was also quite tempered. He no longer feels what Hasi feels, or acts the way she would; she is now, essentially, an imaginary friend whom he speaks with often, but can choose to ignore.

When the new god and goddess arrived, Dhoru took up thievery. After much practice and on-the-job learning, he is quite accomplished at...'salvaging' things from other people. His main goal now is to find a lifemate and have cubs of his own.

Hasi's past has been very dark. Her family was a group of wandering rogues. Although her mother was kind, her father had horrible anger-management issues and abused the family. One day, her mother tried to sneak away with the children, but her father caught them and lost all his inhibitions; he killed her mother and two of the five cubs. Hasi doesn't know what happened after that, because she had run for it. She ran as long as she could, eventually passing out, and awoke to being washed by a gentle tongue. She had been found by a female from a nearby pride who had cubs of her own (Dhoru's real mother; this is the explanation for why "Hasi" is in the Ki'zaa) and she now lives with them. Since being in the Ki'zaa, she hasn't really warmed up to any of the prides lions besides the family that took her in - especially one of her foster-brothers. She's developed quite the crush on the cute, timid lion.

NOTE: It's important to remember that Hasi doesn't exist as a separate lion; she's just an alternate personality.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

For siblings and offspring, their cub cert will be included at the beginning if available. If the cert is not available, the uncert will be provided if available.
For everyone - including siblings and offspring - the [x] after their name will link to the most recent cert I have. If I don't have a cert, it will link to the most recent uncert I have.

Birth Family

Mother: Natsuki - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Light Atago.
Father: Karvanis - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: inglorious D.
Siblings
Cub Napenzi/Aphrodite - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Nuxaz
Cub Mkinaifu/Takadamu'Jani - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Light Atago
Cub Bawa'Mtoto/Kuksha'Usiku - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Green Ever After
Cub Breenie/Mia'Delarosa - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Katjive
Cub Giza'Mmoja/Wafu'kusema - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: inglorious D
Cub Yahto/Iokni - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: _p a o cx
Cub Bangili/Amefungwa - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Shinos Bee

Mates and Offspring

Lifemate: Undetermined.
Past Mates
None yet.
Offspring
None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[...] Active: 3
[!] Completed: 1
[/] Abandoned: 2
| NOTE: I mark RP's as abandoned when either Ⓐ The other RPer(s) and myself have reached a mutual agreement to stop or Ⓑ The other RPer(s) have simply stopped replying for a long stretch of time. Abandoned RPs can be reclaimed at any time. |
[$] Breeding: 0

Dhoru's RP Color: Chocolate.

Night Storms [ / ]
xxxxxxBawa'Mtoto (Green Ever After)
xxxxxxKizingo'Zaa
xxxxxxNi'kahvu and his sister go adventuring at night.

Brotherly Love? [ / ]
xxxxxxMkinaifu (Light Atago)
xxxxxxKizingo'Zaa
xxxxxxNi'kahvu's alternate personality begins to show through.

I have some explaining to do... [ ... ]
xxxxxxTakadamu'Jani (Light Atago)
xxxxxxKizingo'Zaa
xxxxxxDhoruba'Kali apologizes to his brother and tries to explain Hasi to him.

Talking to thin air. [ ... ]
xxxxxxNema (Depawsit)
xxxxxxKizingo'Zaa
xxxxxxDhoruba'Kali meets the pride's head Mummer, Nema, and feelings start to bloom.

War or Peace? [ ! ]
xxxxxxOPEN
xxxxxxKizingo'Zaa
xxxxxxThe pride must answer for the their recent theft of Bahari'Mtoto cubs; will the pacifist pride break tradition, or can the conflicting prides come to an agreement?

Ive been talking to myself. Sort of. [ ! ]
xxxxxxSOLO
xxxxxxKizingo'Zaa
xxxxxxDhoru spends some time in the shady jungle on his pride's lands with Hasi.

- A Willing Captive [ ... ]
xxxxxxZephyranthes (Epine de Rose)
xxxxxxKizingo'Zaa
xxxxxxDhoru meets the pride's temporary member from the Bahari'Mtoto.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image
Cub CertxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJuvenile CertxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAdolescent CertxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAdult Cert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx█▌ ZSARU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou say lazy, I say relaxed; I'm aggressively passive..

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Zsaru [zah-doo]
Name Origin and Meaning: Hungarian for "bear".
Nickname: Ru.

Species: Serval.
Birthday: August 01.
| NOTE: Birthday is made up. |

xxxxRank: N/A.

Dislikes: Being cold, being wet, being disturbed (especially while napping).

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Zsaru is a very simple, very calm creature. She really enjoys relaxing - even when she wanders, as she so often does, it is at a leisurely pace. In between her hunting and strolls, she frequently curls up on sunbathed rocks to nap. She is generally a kind and gentle creature, although she can have a bit of a temper and be quite snappish.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Zsaru's life has passed without much incident. She grew up in a litter of three; one brother, one sister and herself. She never knew her father, because he and her mother had had a random fling and parted ways before they even knew of the pregnancy. Her life as a cub was very normal, and being an adolescent wasn't any different. She left the family to live on her own soon after she was fully able to take care of herself.

Recently, while traveling around the Rogue Lands, she met a female cheetah from the Makono-epesi when said cheetah ran over her during training. Both felines were injured, and Zsaru was invited back to the pride to be looked at. Due to her experiences in the pride, Zsaru has realized she would like to stay as a permanent member, and hopes that the pride leader will allow it.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

For siblings and offspring, their cub cert will be included at the beginning if available. If the cert is not available, the uncert will be provided if available.
For everyone - including siblings and offspring - the [x] after their name will link to the most recent cert I have. If I don't have a cert, it will link to the most recent uncert I have.

Birth Family

Mother: ?
Father: ?
Siblings
?

Mates and Offspring

Past Mates
None yet.
Offspring
None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[...] Active: 3
[/] Abandoned: 0
| NOTE: I mark RP's as abandoned when either Ⓐ The other RPer(s) and myself have reached a mutual agreement to stop or Ⓑ The other RPer(s) have simply stopped replying for a long stretch of time. Abandoned RPs can be reclaimed at any time. |

Zsaru's RP Color: #B781BF

Searching Spies [ ! ]
xxxxxxOPEN
xxxxxxRogue Lands
xxxxxxZsaru is one of many creatures to assist a small group of Nergui spies in locating some lost pride members.

Such a small creature... [ ... ]
xxxxxxChionesu (SSBrosB)
xxxxxxRogue Lands
xxxxxxZsaru has a chance encounter with Chionesu, a rogue leopard who has never met any small animals before her.

Speed bump. [ ! ]
xxxxxxPer'roth (magnadearel)
xxxxxxRogue Lands
xxxxxxZsaru meets her first cheetah and enters a pride for the first time when Per'roth runs over her during race training.

Hobbling Home [ ... ]
xxxxxxPer'roth (magnadearel) and Mavi'Duniani (Izzy Makani)
xxxxxxMakono-epesi Lands
xxxxxxPer'roth takes Zsaru to Mavi'Duniani, a healer in the Epesi pride, so the two can have their injuries seen to. Zsaru has her first experience of pride life.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

No growths; trying to find cert.  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 am
Reserved for Nyota'Kuangaza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxx█▌▌█ NYOTA'KUANGAZA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTagline goes here.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
● ● 𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Nyota'Kuangaza [NYOH-tah koo-on-GAH-zah]
Name Origin and Meaning: Swahili for "star shine".
Nickname: Nyota.

Birthday: Birthday goes here.

xxxxRank: Will be Umzingeli or Hunter.

Dislikes: Dislikes go here.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
● ● 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Personality goes here.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
● ● 𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

History goes here.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
● ● 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Birth Family

Mother: ?
Father: ?
Siblings
?

Mates and Offspring

Past Mates
xxxxMatifu - [Deceased]
xxxxxxxOwner: Kaelyndra
Offspring
xxxxKutoboa'Nadhari - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Rennekae
xxxxTBD - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Rennekae

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
● ● 𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[...] Active: 2
[!] Completed: 0

Nyota's RP Color: RP color goes here.

None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
● ● 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Will go here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:44 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx█▌ KUTOBOA'NADHARI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBeautiful eyes look for the good in others.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Kutoboa'Nadhari [koo-toh-BOH-ah nahd-HAR-ee]
Name Origin and Meaning: Swahili for "piercing gaze".
Nickname: Hari.

Species: Lion
Birthday: November 05.

xxxxRank: Umzingeli.

Dislikes: Being alone.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Hari is a loving, gentle and very pride-oriented lioness. She absolutely loves making friends and can't think of anything better than spending time with others. She's very optimistic and is almost unable to see the bad in other lions; this paired with her joy of helping others makes her somewhat easy to take advantage of - provided that it isn't obvious that she's being taken advantage of (i.e. if those taking advantage of her are polite, sweet, etc.). Luckily for her, her friendliness and magnetic personality turn most lions off of using her.

Hari is also a very smart and logical lioness. All of her past experiences gathered with the stories she's heard from other pride members create a large knowledge base, which she uses to plan out effective strategies - whether it be for hunting, settling an argument, or climbing a tree. She can accurately judge how things will react almost 100% of the time, making her a valuable hunter.

(Note: this does not make her a Seer; it is through logic and past experience that she can tell these things)

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Hari was born in a litter of three, however, only she and her brother were born alive. Had the third littermate survived, Hari would also have had a sister. While she feels an emptiness in her heart for her lost sibling, she grew to understand that sometimes these things happen and no one is to blame.

As she grew, Hari made many friends within her pride, and came to love hunting. She found great joy in operating as a team with the other lionesses, and found that hunting formed deep bonds between all involved as they had to communicate and connect well. She has never even considered changing positions in the pride and never will.

Her only goal now is to be taken as a mate by one of the Abaholi. Hari loves cubs, and longs for the closeness of having a family.

OOC: The request has been made for Hari's mother and brother to be customed. For her history, I'm just going to pretend they've already been made.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Birth Family

Mother: Nyota'Kuangaza - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner:
Will be Rennekae
Father: Matifu - [Deceased]
xxxxxxxOwner: Kaelyndra
Siblings
xxxxTBD - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner:
Will be Rennekae

Mates and Offspring

Past Mates
None yet.
Offspring
None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[...] Active: 2

Hari's RP Color: #0076a3

The Migration [ ! ]
xxxxxxOPEN
xxxxxxBonelands
xxxxxxThe pride begins its summer migration; will the trip prove uneventful, or will the pride encounter surprises along the way?

Scratch, Scratch, Scratch [ ... ]
xxxxxxNyesui'Paka (LexThetaSigma)
xxxxxxBonelands
xxxxxxKutoboa'Nadhari gets to know her pride member Nyesui'Paka better while they complain about the recent flea infestation.

A Proper Ceremony [ ! ]
xxxxxxOPEN
xxxxxxBonelands
xxxxxxKutoboa'Nadhari gathers with the rest of the pride to view the spectacle of newborn baby vultures.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Unfortunately, Hari has no growings - although I will be trying to get some done.
Adult Cert

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:47 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx█▌ WALIOVAA'NAFSI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThings in life are fated by our previous lives. Even in the smallest events, there's no such thing as coincidence.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Waliovaa'Nafsi [wah-lee-OH-vah NAHF-see]
Name Origin and Meaning: Swahili for "shining soul".
Nickname: Nafsi.

xxxxOrientation: Undetermined.

Birthday: November 28.

Dislikes: Strangers, weakness.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Like her mother, Nafsi is proud, independent and harbors a general mistrust of strangers - especially those strangers that are not feline. Due to her pride she is, at times, a bit snarky and condescending, but she also believes strongly in karma and so she is careful not to be outright mean. She is also similarly intolerant of weakness and therefor is always striving to better herself; however, she sees weakness differently. She does not see weakness in injuries, but in letting your injuries define you, which is why she does view her mother as weak. The true weakness is giving up. She is very affectionate to those that she holds dear, so the long time it takes to get close to her is worth it.

Nafsi does not share her mother's extreme hatred of the gods. This is not to be mistaken as fondness; Nafsi is merely indifferent to them, believing in their existence but doubting that they have any say in her life. She thinks that the gods have no control over the fate of any creatures with free will, and therefor she has no reason to fear or revere them.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Being a newborn cub, there isn't much history right now. I'll enter something when she's grown or when a remarkable event has happened.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Birth Family

Mother: Katavi - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: spottedleef
Father: Unknown rogue.
Siblings
Cub Alocer- [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: spottedleef
Cub Iva - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Sarei Stargazer
Cub Makli'Rangi - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Bloo Starr
Cub Giza'Angani - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Aurrie Beaues
Cub TBD - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: TBD
Cub TBD - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: TBD

Mates and Offspring

Past Mates
None yet.
Offspring
None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[...] Active: 0

Nafsi's RP Color: #D8C604

None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

None yet.  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx█▌ KIRAFIKI'MIFUPA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA part of kindness is loving others more than they deserve.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Kirafiki'Mifupa [key-rah-FEE-key me-FOO-pah]
Name Origin and Meaning: Swahili for "lovely bones."
| Literal meaning is "friendly bones"; when I put in "lovely", it came back as "lovely", so I guess there is no Swahili word for lovely? |
Nickname: Kira.

Birthday: October 31.

Dislikes: Pretty much nothing.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Kira is optimistic, loving and kind-hearted. She will show nothing but kindness to everyone, from the sweetest cubs to the most ruthless lions. This is not to say she is unintelligent; she is well aware of the short-comings of others and is sure to be cautious, but hopes that, through love and friendship, she will help them to change into better lions. This only applies to those who wish to change, though; she refuses to pressure anyone into anything they don't want. She briefly mourns for those who decline her offers to help and choose to lead cruel lives.

While she is able to see the bad things in life, she sees them as challenges to her faith, and welcomes them with open arms. They may get her down, but she is confident that there is a rainbow after every storm, and that everything happens for a reason. On the off-chance that something does manage to make her upset, she usually bounces back quickly. She is almost never violent, and is rarely even angry, savings those reactions for only the most desperate situations; however, in such a situation, Kira will not hesitate to defend herself with tooth and claw, although she will only inflict the absolute minimum amount of harm.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Kira was born the only cub of a fling between two rogues. She was raised solely by her mother until almost adulthood; she has never even met her father (as far as she knows).

Her mother and she lived happily as rogues through her early years. She learned her kind-hearted nature and pacifism from her mother. Their lives were typical - they roamed the lands together, hunted together, and only rested at each location for a quarter-moon at the most. When Kira was nearing the end of adolescence, however, tragedy struck. The two were resting for the third day at a small watering hole near a large ravine. They were just about to leave and Kira was taking a last look out over the beautiful ravine while her mother drank when Kari was confronted by a large male rogue. His ill intentions were clear, and her mother called out her love to her daughter and bravely launched herself at the male, sending both of them hurtling into the ravine. Kari could only watch in horror.

Since that day, Kari has wandered the Rogue Lands alone, carrying on her mother's loving nature and searching for a pride with the same beliefs where she could belong.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Birth Family

Mother: Kumpenda.
|NOTE: Lioness does not actually exist; I just chose a name for IC purposes. "Kumpenda" is Swahili for "love". |
Father: Unknown.
Siblings
None, although she may have half-siblings out there somewhere.

Mates and Offspring

Past Mates
None yet.
Offspring
None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[...] Active: 1

Kira's RP Color: #D8A9A9

A happy soul. [ ... ]
xxxxxxNyesha'Densi (Zohwhee)
xxxxxxRogue Lands
xxxxxxKira has her first encounter with a Goddess, the Goddess of Rain.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Unfortunately, Kira has no growings - although I will be trying to get some done.
Adult Cert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:56 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx█▌ USAFI'KUHARIBIWA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI just want to thank you - "Thank you" - from the bottom of my heart for all the sleepless nights and for tearing me apart.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Usafi'Kuharibiwa [oo-SAW-fee koo-HAree-BEE-wa]
Name Origin and Meaning: Swahili for "purity damaged".
Nickname: Safi.

Species: Leopard.
Birthday: May 01.

Dislikes: Seeing others in love, others seeing her without her mask.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Once fun-loving and humorous, events in Safi's past have changed her into a completely different leopardess. She has become bitter and resentful, and she is now uncomfortable around others. Safi is quite snappish, and her high defensiveness can sometimes come off as aggression. She has low self-esteem and is rather shy, but this also comes out somewhat aggressively.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Safi was born into a litter of four, the daughter of two rogues. Her parents had a great relationship, and all the cubs grew up healthy and happy. As an adult, she left the small family pride and ventured out to find a mate with whom to start her own family pride - and find him she did. Safi and her mate were together for moons and, although they never had children, they were as happy as could be.

One day, Safi's mate wandered off to make dirt after the two had shared a meal. Left alone, Safi groomed herself while she waited; however, the remains of their meal attracted a vulture larger than any bird Safi had ever seen. Surprisingly, the vulture launched an attack on Safi to get at the carcass. Safi defeated the bird, but not without injury; the vulture had raked its talons across her face, and she could feel warm blood pouring out from deep wounds.

Alerted by the sounds of her struggle, Safi's mate came racing back to the clearing. When she saw him, she noticed that he was staring at her with wide eyes and gaping jaws. She turned to a nearby stream and gazed at her reflection - her once beautiful face had been torn and she was almost unrecognizable. Unable to face her reflection, she whirled around and rushed to her mate, seeking comfort, but he backed away from her. He apologized, explained to her that her face was now too frightening for him to handle, and left.

Broken-hearted, Safi lay in that spot for days, hardly noticing her hunger and thirst. When she finally came out of her daze, her heart had become bitter and cold. In a rage, she ripped the flesh of the dead vulture that still lay beside her; she didn't eat the bird, she merely shredded it in fury. In a frenzy, she tore the skull off the bird and thrust it onto her head. She raced to the stream and looked at her reflection in the glistening waters and chuckled. She decided then that she would wear the skull as a trophy of her victory, and as a mask so that no one else would ever be inconvenienced by the sight of her face. She lashed out and broke the surface of the water. then spun around and stalked away from the place where her life had crumbled, damning the memories and the lion she had made them with and searching for a new place to call home.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Birth Family

Mother: Kuwapenda.

xxxxxxxNote: Lioness does not actually exist; I just made up a name for IC purposes. "Kuwapenda" means "love".
Father: Kuwajali.
xxxxxxxNote: Lion does not actually exist; I just made up a name for IC purposes. "Kuwajali" means "care".
Siblings
xxxx Ndugu

xxxxxxxNote: Lion does not actually exist; I just made up a name for IC purposes. "Ndugu" means "brother".
xxxxUmbu
xxxxxxxNote: Lion does not actually exist; I just made up a name for IC purposes. "Umbu" means "sister".
xxxxNduguye
xxxxxxxNote: Lion does not actually exist; I just made up a name for IC purposes. "Nduguye" means "brother".

Mates and Offspring

Past Mates
Msaliti

xxxNote: Lion does not actually exist; I just made up a name for IC purposes. "Msaliti" means "traitor".
Offspring
None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Safi's RP Color: #7AB482

None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Unfortunately, Safi has no growings - although I will be trying to get some done.
Awaiting adult cert.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx█▌ KIPAJI'KAHARABU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIgnorance is the curse of the gods; knowledge is the wing on which we fly to heaven.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Name: Kpaji'Kaharabu [key-PAHjee Ka-haRAH-boo]
Name Origin and Meaning: Swahili for "brilliant amber".
Nickname: Kaha.

xxxxOrientation: Undetermined.

Species: Jackal.
xxxxGod or Seer?: Undetermined.
Birthday: September 07.

Dislikes: Lying in any form, being ordered around.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Kaha is a very intelligent creature; she is focused, clever and sharp. Unfortunately, she lacks certain social skills - not because she can't learn them, but because she thinks they're useless. She says what's on her mind exactly as it is on her mind, so don't ask for her opinion if you don't want the cold, hard truth. She doesn't mean to hurt others' feelings, she just doesn't see the point in lying to avoid doing so and refuses to be untruthful. Kaha is not callous, however, and does not point out the faults of those around her for no reason; she won't lie to protect someone's feelings, but she still understands that hurting others is bad and dislikes doing so, so she keeps her thoughts to herself unless prompted. Other than that glaring fault, her social skills are intact, enabling her to make friends and behave as a mostly normal jackal.

While Kaha isn't a violent being, she isn't a coward either; however, instead of outright fighting, she prefers to use her opponent's attacks against them - for example, if an opponent lunges at her, she swiftly dodges out of the way and trips them. Her techniques tend to lead opponents to give up more due to embarrassment than actual injury.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Born the only female in a rather large litter, Kaha actually enjoyed growing up with six brothers. She believes she has benefited from being the only female because her brothers played just as rough with her as they did with each other, and kept her from becoming a purely intellectual creature.

Kaha has had a pretty normal life growing up with her family, but now the small pack is splitting up; Mom is going to the Pridelands and Dad is off to join the Firekin. Kaha must choose which parent to follow, knowing that she may never see the other again.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Birth Family

Mother: Dylis - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: LexThetaSigma
Father: Aniroth - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Andranis
Siblings
xxxxCionaodh - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: LexThetaSigma
xxxxMoesashi - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Andranis
xxxxAnupama - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Dame Nightfury
xxxxKarayan - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: wooga Paes
xxxxRemus - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: Painted Moose
xxxxRomulus - [x]
xxxxxxxOwner: The Mighty Kasomawia

Mates and Offspring

Past Mates
None yet.
Offspring
None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔯𝔭 𝔩𝔬𝔤
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Kaha's RP Color: #FFC000

None yet.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔰
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Unfortunately, Kaha has no growings - although I will be trying to get some done
Adult Cert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:58 am
Bure'Mgumu

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items