Welcome to Gaia! ::

now go! the shots been fired fall back. (17, 16,15, 9, 8,7 ,4, 3, 2, 1)
die ugly aliens domokun
thanks. i just called for backup from another group. they want to rebel against 06
some freinds might be coming to aid
we should try and make peace with the aliens. if we do maybe no more things crashes will happen. I can't believe what they did to 09 it is sad
"I'M BACK!!!" I yelled to the aliens, blowing stuff up without aiming. "Look at this place. It had a bad mouse infestation. Look at these holes." I said laughing.

4,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
attack!!!!!
yaysz!! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
[::Comes from the shadows and takes down a high ranking alien officer:: ...May have taken me six pages but your life is mine......and I deem it forfit...
im back what i miss. oh and i have ammo. bkd14 remeber the people i gave the code to they went after eleven.
"REPLICATE 15 FOLD" now I just wanna see you try and take all of me Zurg
Reinforcements have arrived my freind

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
::Running through the halls he had leapt into the air kicking off of a fallen cannister. He came down on all fores with his Angelic wings spread in the Air. He stood up his wings folding at his sides and his yellow eye staring around.::

"All hands on me crew what is the assessment of the damage, who be the battle against?"
"And I'm part of it. Come on little friends." Suddenly, an army of armored domokuns with guns and swords came charging in. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun "We be fighting some Zurgs, and damage is great."
time to get rid of some wieght*throws trench coat off and speeds towards a large numbe of aliens.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff