Welcome to Gaia! ::

*shoots more aliens* GAH!!! *gets hit in shoulder with a laser and falls to ground*
i go it. its all hooked up*continues to fire at he aliens*
*enters the UFO quietly* "God those army guys are loud. No sense of sutilety at all. That works in my favor though." *Searches the ship for any technology Labs or Computer Terminals while the Zurg are distracted*
ahhh*gets shot though chest when drink wears off and falls on back*
kenrenich
ahhh*gets shot though chest when drink wears off and falls on back*

*runs over and sits near him shooting aliens* Any way i can help you?
im...fine....just cover...me for a..sec. *wrapps wound up with bandage*
People stop the combat. There is no need to fight. Please withdraw from the area.
*enters a room full of weird equipment and machinery* "Jackpot." *finds a computer and brings up the moniter* "Too bad I don't read Zurg." *notices a lethal looking gun-like piece of technology* "Oooohhhh! xd " User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*picks up weapon and fires in at the wall. A giant ball of green plasma fires and utterly destroys the wall* "Holy s**t! I'm taking this thing."
Alright! *Runs off in the direction she saw Necrogigas went* Standing in the doorway she pointed her guns at him* Alright what are you doing in here?
As Aamittai bounced from the mothership to 08, she heard scuffling and many a loud bang ensuing from 06's ship. Peering inside, she saw Gaians fight aliens, and the aliens not doing a thing back. She had only a split second to decide. Donning her invishield, she ran into the ship, HUGGING EVERYONE HOLDING A GUN!
oh just leave the wounded guy hear *holds on to wall and limps over to room*
Agent Elv rushed in, both swords holsters and a pistol out. It was loaded with darts, which had a drug inside to put the combatants to sleep. He as the only person on the scene wanting peace, really. But anywys, the 1st thing he had to do was isolate the combatants so they could not keep shooting each other, the only solution was to find a zurg who could access the computer system and close the blast doors. He ran around, looking for a willing zurg.
Aamittai
As Aamittai bounced from the mothership to 08, she heard scuffling and many a loud bang ensuing from 06's ship. Peering inside, she saw Gaians fight aliens, and the aliens not doing a thing back. She had only a split second to decide. Donning her invishield, she ran into the ship, HUGGING EVERYONE HOLDING A GUN!

*shoots starange outline in explosion smoke. outline turns out to be you*
foolycoolylover
Alright! *Runs off in the direction she saw Necrogigas went* Standing in the doorway she pointed her guns at him* Alright what are you doing in here?

HUGGED
Necrogigas
*enters a room full of weird equipment and machinery* "Jackpot." *finds a computer and brings up the moniter* "Too bad I don't read Zurg." *notices a lethal looking gun-like piece of technology* "Oooohhhh! xd "
*picks up weapon and fires in at the wall. A giant ball of green plasma fires and utterly destroys the wall* "Holy s**t! I'm taking this thing."
((LOL GODMODE.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces