Welcome to Gaia! ::

foolycoolylover
Alright! *Runs off in the direction she saw Necrogigas went* Standing in the doorway she pointed her guns at him* Alright what are you doing in here?
*poins alien gun at her* "I'm not here for trouble. I only here to get my hands on some technology. We both can just walk away."
kenrenich
oh just leave the wounded guy hear *holds on to wall and limbs over to room*

"Hey there, you look like you need a HUG"
oh im ahh *losses balance and falls flat on face* owwwwwwwww
Necrogigas
foolycoolylover
Alright! *Runs off in the direction she saw Necrogigas went* Standing in the doorway she pointed her guns at him* Alright what are you doing in here?
*poins alien gun at her* "I'm not here for trouble. I only here to get my hands on some technology. We both can just walk away."

Hm.. I think ill take that! *shoots both shoulders and takes gun and runs back to main battle area.* Stows the guns away in pack inside jacket and contiues to shoot her way out of the UFO*
elvellon
Necrogigas
*enters a room full of weird equipment and machinery* "Jackpot." *finds a computer and brings up the moniter* "Too bad I don't read Zurg." *notices a lethal looking gun-like piece of technology* "Oooohhhh! xd "
*picks up weapon and fires in at the wall. A giant ball of green plasma fires and utterly destroys the wall* "Holy s**t! I'm taking this thing."
((LOL GODMODE.))
(( i know. don't worry the gun'll be destoyed before I leave here. I just wanted to get a BFG reference in. I heart that gun.))
foolycoolylover
Aamittai
As Aamittai bounced from the mothership to 08, she heard scuffling and many a loud bang ensuing from 06's ship. Peering inside, she saw Gaians fight aliens, and the aliens not doing a thing back. She had only a split second to decide. Donning her invishield, she ran into the ship, HUGGING EVERYONE HOLDING A GUN!

*shoots starange outline in explosion smoke. outline turns out to be you*

Aamittai stumbled a bit as something impacted her shield of superalientechnology. Turning, she spotted foolycoolylover again, and HUGGED her again.
foolycoolylover
Necrogigas
foolycoolylover

Hm.. I think ill take that! *shoots both shoulders and takes gun and runs back to main battle area.* Stows the guns away in pack inside jacket and contiues to shoot her way out of the UFO*
((LOL ANOTHER GODMODE))
foolycoolylover
Necrogigas
foolycoolylover

*falls back wounded.* "God dammit! That b***h is gona pay." *Bandages up shoulders, draws his sword adn pulls out an FN five-seveN*
saaaaaaaavvvvvvve mmmmmmeeeeeeeeee plllleeeaaaaassssse
Aamittai
foolycoolylover
Aamittai
As Aamittai bounced from the mothership to 08, she heard scuffling and many a loud bang ensuing from 06's ship. Peering inside, she saw Gaians fight aliens, and the aliens not doing a thing back. She had only a split second to decide. Donning her invishield, she ran into the ship, HUGGING EVERYONE HOLDING A GUN!

Aamittai stumbled a bit as something impacted her shield of superalientechnology. Turning, she spotted foolycoolylover again, and HUGGED her.
Elv saw the hug and could't help but fall to the floor, laughing. He quickly regained himself, though. He got up and aimed his tranquilizer pistol at the combatant (the one being hugged).
Aamittai
foolycoolylover
Aamittai

Aamittai stumbled a bit as something impacted her shield of superalientechnology. Turning, she spotted foolycoolylover again, and HUGGED her again.

*hugs her before she can leave*
kenrenich
saaaaaaaavvvvvvve mmmmmmeeeeeeeeee plllleeeaaaaassssse

*Grabs him and jumps into an escape pod and launches away from the ufo* You ok?
*Distributes hugs, cookies, and muffins* ninja
"No ellevon! Don't shoot! See, she just gave me a hug too!" Aamittai yelled as she danced on her one "leg".

((lolgodmod))
thhhhhaaaannnnkkkkkkkk yyyyyyooooouuuuuuu*nods out *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas