Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
::Cracks neck and heads to battle with the army.::

"I be taken over this ship, 'owever I shall help ye this time around mates. 06 is up to some nasty stuff!"
kenrenich
time to get rid of some wieght*throws trench coat off and speeds towards a large numbe of aliens.*
Replicants 5-8 go with him and aid him the rest of you replicants follow me
everyone get back!*fires all ten exploding claws into the group of aliens
"*Evil laugh* Is that all you Zurgs can do?! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! C'mon out and fight! Your...my...PREY!!!" I grabbed the hidden machine gun and began shooting it without aim.
Replicants follow my lead *me and my Replicants slash a line of Zurg Elites and throw our other swords into another line*
i got a plan i need one person to follow me though
i got you covered
*Comes carrying NapamZookas (Trademark)* I will assist you. My elemental rounds are loaded and ready to fire. Lets got

He follows her/him and he covers her/him with cover fire with napalmzookas in rapid round mode, firing 10 rounds a minute.
if im right the wall next to us, well if i shoot it open it leads to another room if im right its a gun locker were they stored human weapons.
Then get the hell back, I am going to blow the door off.

He loaded a explosive shell with low power.

"This should do it! FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!"

He fired the round at the door to blow it open for them. Inside were guns, swords, what ever you can imagine they collected from gaians.

"JACKPOT!!" He cheered!
Okay i got yo....AHHH!! I've been hit I can't go on right now...but i'll be ..back if the fight last...long enough
here we go, *reaches down and opens a box with a 50 cal. machine gun inside* lets go hook this up.
hey look how convenient another jacket.
yo im runnin out of ammo anyone see anymore
I got your back, I will cover till you find more! Napalm Buster Shells awaaay!!!

He fired one shell after the other trying to cover for her, fight back ALOT of aliens with TONS of firepower. He kept attacking, not letting up unless given the command to.

"BOOOOM!! SUCKERS!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces