• Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan

"The Zurg have killed the ones that our freindly to us. It is to late, war is upon us. We in the Army of Gaia understand that we cannot sit by and watch as 06 and 11 take us over."
"They kill 06 and 11. Don't take yur hatred out on innocent Zurg." *slashes at your gun hand*

Si moves fast and Necrogigas' sword ends pointed at Si's throat while Si's gun ends up pointed at Necrogigas' head.
"Fine I see you point I'm sorry it's just we are attacking now and all the Zurg look the same to me."
*gives Si a cold look* "Leave this place now. And I might not kill you the next time I see you."

Si luaghs.
"Do it I dare you kill me now watch what happens."
"I've never been able to turn down a dare." *raises sword and brings it straight down*

The sword goes threw Si light streaks out of the wound........
"Forgive me Anya......"
Si falls to the ground the energy begins to glow red. A skelatal figure forms out of the energy.
Jessie Hawk
"Lay down yer weapons now! Leave this to me and me crew!"

::He stood firm again and he flared his Angel wings to full spread to catch everyone's attention.::

*pulls a Thompson SMG out of his trench coat and stand's next to cpt. Hawk*
need a hand cap'n?
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan

Si moves fast and Necrogigas' sword ends pointed at Si's throat while Si's gun ends up pointed at Necrogigas' head.
"Fine I see you point I'm sorry it's just we are attacking now and all the Zurg look the same to me."
*gives Si a cold look* "Leave this place now. And I might not kill you the next time I see you."

Si luaghs.
"I've never been able to turn down a dare." *raises sword and brings it straight down*

"Forgive me Anya......"
Si falls to the ground the energy begins to glow red. A skelatal figure forms out of the energy.
*backs up a little* "Crap another demonic warrior I haveto kill." *holsters hand gun and shealths sword, and slings a Remington 870 from his back and fires two shells into the demonic Si*

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan

Si luaghs.

"Forgive me Anya......"
*backs up a little* "Crap another demonic warrior I haveto kill." *holsters hand gun and shealths sword, and slings a Remington 870 from his back and fires two shells into the demonic Si*

User Image
User Image
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan

Si luaghs.

"Forgive me Anya......"
*backs up a little* "Crap another demonic warrior I have to kill." *holsters hand gun and shealths sword, and slings a Remington 870 from his back and fires two shells into the demonic Si*

User Image
User Image
"That can't be good."*starts falling back down the hallway firing into the creature as he goes*

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
((Were you able to see the slideshow....... twisted ))
It opens it's eyes and it seems as though nothing would ever scare you more than the sight of it awakening.
ChibiRodan
It opens it's eyes and it seems as though nothing would ever scare you more than the sight of it awakening.
((sorry i'm only seeing a single image)) "******** this really isn't good." *fires a shell into a plasma power relay sending sparks and fire down the hallway* "Later." *runs down the hall towards the exit*

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
((sorry i'm only seeing a single image)) "******** this really isn't good." *fires a shell into a plasma power relay sending sparks and fire down the hallway* "Later." *runs down the hall towards the exit*

((Click it.)) The skealtal creature lifts a hand and a huge ball of fire goes carvening down the hall.
Damn! I missed It!
Sorry for being late sir!
*salutes captain Si*
Orders sir?!?!?!?
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan

((Click it.)) The skealtal creature lifts a hand and a huge ball of fire goes carvening down the hall.
*jumps out the door as the fireball come roaring out* "Hot hot hot!!!" *stop drop and roll* "******** this I outta here" *runs his a** off home*

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Tim808
Damn! I missed It!
Sorry for being late sir!
*salutes captain Si*
Orders sir?!?!?!?

"Kill all who stand in your way!"

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan

*jumps out the door as the fireball come roaring out* "Hot hot hot!!!" *stop drop and roll* "******** this I outta here" *runs his a** off home*

Evil luaghter rings the hall.
*Shouts out war cry*
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*rushes around in search of enemies*

"where the hell are you!!!"

*finds one and bashes in his skull*
*stands in corner looking confused*

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angel5230]
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
Necrogigas
ChibiRodan
It opens it's eyes and it seems as though nothing would ever scare you more than the sight of it awake
j1qrggcw:5="ChibiRodan

Evil luaghter rings the hall.

Angel5230 hears the evil laughter and goes inside the hall to see what is going on. Angel5230 says: Hi ChibiRodan! How's the guild?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff