Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Mizz Faith
User Image

Thats a good idea. Something like "Additional Notes" heh. Thanks! I will work on that sometime in the next 3-4 days (days off, woo hoo).
About that badge, I went and tried to get it earlier. Got all the way to the end on the right and got killed by stupid sea spouts x( Ah well. A lil closer!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We could meet up in the Pacific Time evening hours, or are you still busy then? :0

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

By my time here (eastern time), its 2:37pm. I have to work until 10pm tonight (go in at 3pm). So I won't be on for the next 7 hours sad However, if you can in the next few days, I'd greatly appreciate it!

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Oh! And I meant to tell ya, look biggrin :

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-guides-and-resources/t.48042715/

I had a site moderator contact me this morning and ask would I like my guide to be listed there heart So happy whee

User Image

O:

Congrats! 3nodding

It'd be hard pressed for that to compete with the List of All Guides being run before, though. :/

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yay, glad to hear that that Two Seas badge is fixed. Now if only I could get into the Shallow Seas to get it. neutral

(Yeah, that's still broken. And no word from Qixter since he said he'd look into it the next day... over a week ago.)

I'm also feeling like I might be up for trying the endboss. So if anybody experienced and competent wants to have me along, I'm on the market for a good crew. biggrin
Yup, second account needs Endboss as well. Evening looks good 3nodding

Thing is, computer gets really heated and laggy at the end of a full boss run, so I'd need the rest of you to get through all the Shallow Seas and Underwater Ledge for best results. D:

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Mizz Faith
Valheita
You guys are talking about the trashcan badge?

It's still in the works, it will be released though. Peobody Badge, if memory serves. To honour the poor soul who racked up a few thousand kills in Closed Beta, waiting to be released from the sewer.
User Image

Yes we were. Although I believe AHMET meant the ones in bassken, not in the sewers.
Where did you get that from - the name and the fact that it should be released soon? I'd love to add it as a news section to the front - I'd just have to have something to back it up (I hate posting on just speculation; too much flamers xD)

@ Lux, as far as I know, its still broken. My fiance, bless his heart, is still in Barton/sewers. He's killed tons of them and yet to get that badge (he did get the peelunger one, though). So I think its still out of order sad

User Image

Delayed response, it's in Qixter's profile. I'll fish up a link for you.

Yes, I have nothing better to do with my life than fish through Qixter's profile for quotes. gonk

Here you go.

Qixter
Also...no badge is intended for the Gooey Gramsters. However, I was thinking about sprinkling some garbage cans around Barton Town so you could still get hte Peabody award. (There was a guy in Closed Beta that was stuck in the Sewers for over a week. He killed 1100+ peelungers, 450+ gramsters, and 52 garbage cans. We decided to name a trash can badge after him in honor of his serious willingness to suffer for the cause.

NOTE: Don't try to get the garbage can badge yet...it's not hooked up properly.

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Z741
Yup, second account needs Endboss as well. Evening looks good 3nodding

Thing is, computer gets really heated and laggy at the end of a full boss run, so I'd need the rest of you to get through all the Shallow Seas and Underwater Ledge for best results. D:

Sweeet. So we'll aim for around 10pm eastern or whenever Faith comes around?

I'm actually kind of excited for this. biggrin

And what do you mean about that last thing? I generally don't have problems getting through the first area of Shallow Seas on my own (minus Lorelei), and I've made it into the compound with a two-person crew before. So if you just mean that you'll have to sit out the initial mob-clearing, I think we should be okay with that.

I also know I'll need a patient and good-humored crew that won't mind my constant restarting, since the lag is the number one thing I'm worried about.

And I can only imagine the chaos in Bass'ken once those trash cans become badge fodder. I certainly hope they add more, whether in Barton or somewhere else.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Z and Cherry, I'm all for that! I have horrible lag too, so if you put up with me, I'll put up with you xD That would be awesome to do today-this week sometime. The only time I won't be here is tomorrow night - gotta visit the parents. But after that, til Thursday I should be good (my vehicle is being borrowed, so I'm stuck home) ^^

@ Valheita, you are a God. *bows* That makes me *so* happy. I know I didn't get near 50 in the sewers and no longer can go there but if we can get it in Barton Town, oh that's sweet ^_^ Gotta make me a to-do list for this week:

- Add "additional notes" section to front.
- Add quote about possible badges. Include trash can and ??? (search for others, if any).

User Image

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm good to go any time tonight (presuming it doesn't get too late before Z gets here). I'm just doing some farming on the beach chest runs in Otami right now (Brain Clam, which seems to be loading a bit faster than the other servers I've been on tonight, although Z might have better ideas about what server to use). I sent you a friend request to make it easier to find each other.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Same here. Me and the bf are about to watch some S.P. on here. I'll check in every 20 min. or so until I get tired of the show and pass out xD

User Image

Sorry about that @_@ I just HAD to get stuck at granny's house.... Blah. D<

In any case, I should be good to go now.

@ Cherry: Yes'm. All my recent attempts have ended in situations where I've had to shut zOMG down, since it overheats my computer. Computer being a tad on the small side helps none gonk So yeah, feel free to clear out the Seas, and I'll hop in and help with the Sealab. 3nodding Keep in mind that's only for practicality. I'd gladly go clearing out if I didn't have heat problems to watch out for D:

Brain Clam is decent. So long as it isn't Bladed Vase... it was teh LAG yesterday. User Image

@ Val: Uber props to ye. eek

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Ugh. My bf is being a pain and wants on. If yall can by any chance be on tomorrow (before nighttime anyways), I know I'll be here. He'll be building a dog pen, thank god (that takes awhile xD) Good luck with whatever you do tonight and hope to see ya soon!

User Image

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I think I almost have the general layout of posts for the first 100 pages of comments memorised now. That scares me. User Image

@Faith: You're the female. Just tell the BF to piss off . xd

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dag, so no go for tonight?

Tomorrow might work, either in the afternoon (I ought to be free from around 3-7 eastern, ish) or evening (after 8 or so). I do have to work for about an hour somewhere in the 6-8 range, so it would be helpful to plan ahead a bit so I know whether I should go work early for an evening run or if we have to try to end our afternoon run early enough so I can head out.

Weeknights this week are a bust for me. I'll be in dress rehearsals for a show that goes up Friday, so no late nights. So hopefully we can get it in tomorrow while we're all still enthusiastic about it. biggrin

Z: My only issue with doing the farming myself ahead of time is that I can't get into Shallow Seas at all without a qualified crewmate. rolleyes So maybe Faith and I can handle that whenever we're all ready to go.

Also, there's a chance my boyfriend may want to join us if he's free at the time. If you think you can handle three endboss newbs in one crew. :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff