Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Damn. gonk

I'd gladly help out, though I'm on the University Wireless Network. Not that it's crappy or anything, it's just the amount of people on it, watching YouTube videos. I tried farming the Seas once - the lag was even WORSE then EB's. burning_eyes

I suppose nothing doing in the evening, either? :<

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

I could wait til later ^_^ Can't promise for definite but I know I'm home alone for the next few hours. No worries of PC being stolen from me xD

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, I'm here at school until 3pm PST. And even then, I'm a tad busy later. gonk

Perhaps we should revive the zOMGers' Plans for World Domination thread in the CB for now, and post the times we're free. O_o

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

That'll work ^_^

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
After trying three times and being unable to obtain the tale of two seas badge, I'm re-marking it as broken. I'm aware some can get it but as of now, its still partially glitched sad
Dang. Looks like Lumi's was a fluke. :0

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Z741
Six hours.... yeah, my comp would be out by then. :/ I wonder if there's a possiblity to just rush through all the enemies and make a really short run. O_o

And off-topic, the Mechlab Bot Plushie can burst into flames? :0

I'm sure it would have taken less time with a more stable crew. Miles and I have plowed through the first three areas (Shallow Seas, Underwater Ledge, and the robofish) in pretty short order, even with farming the respawns in SS. I think the fact that we had people leaving and joining in the middle slowed us down a bit, and of course we wanted to be patient and give people time to restart when they wanted to.

Don't feel bad at all about not getting here sooner. You actually showed up at about the exact time when we really really needed you. biggrin I wouldn't say we slowed down to wait for you, although we did take the Compound a bit more cautiously since we didn't really know what we would find in there. biggrin

And that "dropping out" was a planned Firefox restart. :p Aside from needing to go to the null to switch rings, we both wanted to be fresh on the memory before we went in to face the endboss. Which, as it turned out, was probably a really good idea, considering that even with the restart I was freezing up every thirty seconds and Miles' computer locked up trying to get into the bar afterward.

Also, we both got our Tale of Two Seas badge. I'm wondering if Faith didn't go up far enough on the first side (Miles and I both went right to the entrance to the Ledge) to get the badge to kick in.

And the Mechlab Bot can burst into flames if I want it to. biggrin And have a 2nd gen. Diapered Egg.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Maybe I didn't go far enough indeed. If thats the case, I need to edit the paths on that map. I also have to edit the [x] on the hidden cove one; Z and I should have put it *right* by the chest.

User Image

I really need to stop having these random thoughts. gonk *points to new bit in Sig*

Hmm, thing is, I went that way on solo in the Seas, and nothing went off for me, and the opposite case for Lumi. O_o Perhaps the second run would hold better luck.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

xDD

Fascinating. I don't understand the whole statistics bit in zOMG so thats greek to me! What does RR4 mean anyways?

User Image

RR4 = rage rank 4, or a fully charged rage meter. ^_^

Anyway, I was just dropping by to say hey, Faith! This is the handy-dandy alt with the Fallen Wish I mentioned. Dragonzzzzz!
heart

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Thank you Arkyron! Heh, I've wondered that for awhile now but hated to ask xp

I love that avatar! It matches the dragon so well, great job wink Blows all my mules outta the water =P

User Image

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Yeah, I'm considering making him a Dark Elf to give him more blue, but I haven't decided yet. xd

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

That looks even better! I think the blue brings it out more.

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

I just updated the hidden cove and tale of two seas maps ^^ Now they are much more accurate in regards to how to obtain them. They were a bit vague before.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff